It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by FuGGer

You can presume what you like about me and call me whatever you like disguised with smiley emoticons but I wouldn't line my children up to receive this treatment.

I don't need to fear monger, the bizarre TSA scenarios and people's blind acceptance of them are scary enough.

i do apologize for my rhetoric and despicable name calling.

nonetheless. i do stand firm on the need to be impartial and the need to search everyone to ensure that no one manages to get explosives on board that will endanger the lives of passengers.

i also hope that in time, with advancement of tech, we do not have to subject ourselves to physical pat downs or have our embarrassing contours displayed.

FuGGer thanks, the thing is I thought we did have the technology to carry out adequate security checks ie metal detectors and then pat downs reserved for those who appear to be suspicious.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That counts as groping now? oh snap! then I think I am sexually molested every time I get on the overcrowded 8am subway... oh my sensibilities! *faints*

You guys should take a chill pill, the officer was doing her job searching the child. She wasn't groping or being inappropriate, there were no sexual connotation ANYWHERE in the video. She is doing that so you people can live your daily lives without worrying that some monsters are using children to carry who knows what in a plane and committing another tragedy... Nobody is trading "liberty for security", but it seems as though some people shouldn't have that much liberty to speak in the first, at least until they learn to be reasonable human beings. That or they should just retreat to the farms and forget about the world at large.

People sensibilities and fears are going WAY too far... Next thing we know the western world will have all their kids covered like muslin ladies...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Very interresting how people actually defend these violations of privacy. Do you know the odds of dying in a terrorist hijacking of a plane? Extremely small. This fear seems very irrational to me. Does this minimal chances of dying justify any means? Seems you are willing to accept anything as long as your government use some kind of fearmongering to justify it.

As to this lady just doing her job, well so did Josef Mengele.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i feel lucky because i am living in turkey haha :d american dream not for me

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jburrow

ahahhahahah! you didn't really go there, right?

Stop invoking Godwin's Law , you silly bun!

also, Reductio ad Hitlerum

Nazis ate sugar too, y'know?

And yes, dying in any way related to terrorism is fairly rare of an occurrence, but sadly it can be quite probable nowadays, but just because it won't be you, it doesn't mean it won't be anybody else. Let them protect your right to speak such bull, ok?

If they were stripping people naked in front of everyone and taking pictures, then you could argue that your privacy was being violated. As is? It happens all the time and is not sexual in any way, no privacy is being violated, stop being such a Victorian!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prowler33
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. For a child to travel within the country, she must show papers, get a naked photo taken and doused with radiation, or get her genitals fondled by the United States Gestapo. I hope this video goes viral to wake the sleeping American Public to the police state we live in.

Ummm........Does that mean that your on......."Our".........side?.....The peoples, I mean.....?....Can we truly count on you and your......"brothers"......when the time comes......Will you really, use the power of your office, to back our play?........"If" I hav'nt, missed my guess, your......one of them.......an enforcer of the code. Could you be that, "rarest of the rare"......an "oath keeper".....?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
What exactly do you expect them to do? Three points:

1) Like it or not there are people who can and will use children and our sensitivities to them against us by hiding items on their bodies. There are a fair amount of people in the world who would do some very sick things to a child to accomplish the aims of the almighty god.

2) This is far from "groping", by definition.

3) If the issue is that it's the government doing it, fine, I tend to agree and I'm no government apologist. However, if we removed the government and required airport owners and airlines themselves to provide their own security (which would be fine with me) provided they took the burden should they miss anything, it would be whatever security company these companies would hire doing the exact same thing.

Would it be different if it was a private company?

Peace
KJ

I have to agree with you - I can see the law suits now from families the first time a plane drops out of the sky because a kid had a device strapped to it and wasn't searched. The Govt are caught between a rock and a hard place on this...I hate the searches on kids and in fact on most folks - but what do you do?

Two or three years ago I saw a Middle Eastern Country (Probably Dubai) had introduced the most powerful security innovation yet. I travel there fairly frequently and as of yet I haven't been subjected to it - but this thing is awesome. It's like a small treadmill which you step onto and it sucks in all the air from around your body - it can detect the tiniest amounts of explosives, drugs, you name it. It can be programmed to detect anything and everything basically. I was told one of its downfalls is that it is TOO POWERFUL! If you have a tiny piece of hash on your shoe for example which you stepped on - it will detect it.

Why aren't they using this in the USA?

Oz

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Raziel89

I'm new to this internet forum thing, so I was not aware of all these fancy concepts. So I sincerely apologize for being silly on the internet. Anyway my point was I don't think the end justifies the means. I don't think this is about security at all really.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Im probably guna get a lot of flack for this but here it goes anyway!

Sorry but that wasn't molestation. It was just a TSA agent being a moron and treating a kid like an adult for god knows why. Unfortunately some sick people out there DO use their children to smuggle drugs and so children are sometimes searched so this sort of thing does go on. This agent obviously hasn't been trained on how to search a child though and just went ahead with the same search procedure used for adults. People who are are saying the girl was sexually abused sorry but she wasn't, the women even makes it clear that she is using the back of her hands so that she physically can't grope the girl so I can't see how she could be doing that, it was however overly intrusive and invasive, I bet thought if the parent had a go at them they would have been suspected of hiding something on the child and things could have got a whole lot worse.

People online who are saying this women is a peadophile though are taking it too far. Its just am idiot TSA agent or whatever not using their brain and instead acting like a robot following procedure which shows how dumb they are.

link   
The public has the power to bring this disgusting farce to a halt anytime it chooses to

Simple. Stop flying

That's right. Stop getting on planes

Too inconvenient ? Ok. Then put up with what they're doing to you

link   
reply to post by meathed

A star for your post and integrity.

My job was outsourced to India and I couldn't be happier.

All the mid level and high management that are bullying and messing over the workers under them.

I don't miss being a drone of Corporate America.

May have less financially but I am much happier.

Some people sell out their souls and aren't even aware they have done so.

In our case, we were told never to tell the clients their reports were being "outsourced". We didn't exactly lie, we simply withheld the truth and that is the same thing as a lie only more devious.

What most people do not realize is that possibly there is individual karma but also a group karma so we all have to either shape up together or ship out together.

Again, I say possibly because my theory could be wrong, but we are all that connected, sort of like drops of water and "god" being the ocean.

I think that's why you have so many posts on ATS because deep down most people are aware of this connection we have with each other.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Get rid of the Islam and the muslims and we can all breeze through airports just like in the old days...before the muslims re-ignited their Jihad against all non-muslims.

These structures and procedures for "safety" are concrete proof of our submission to Islam. Tear them down, deport the muslims, close the mosques, outlaw the Koran and Islam. Problem solved.

No Islam and no muslims = safe, efficient air travel for non-muslims.
edit on 11-4-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
this is ridiculous and it's only going to get worse until people in their masses start to fight back. The most annoying thing is that these TSA "agents" (minions) actually believe they're doing a good thing, in the name of security for the homeland. If only these morons realized what's going on, if only the police & military realized how & what they're being used for - then we would have some chance of defeating the impending totalitarian world state.

google my sig for the latest headlines from 31 alternative news sites on one simple page. Includes latest from ATS and many more

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

You have to be a TSA agent or have a relitive that's a TSA agent to be so ignorant. I have 2 children and I'll be damned if I ever let them touch any one of them. I understand they are doing there jobs but selecting children to be frisked...that's just wrong and shame on you and everybody else for supporting them and their kind. They are the scum of the earth. I would rather clean dead bodies at the morgue than do this bull crap. And if you're saying "Well it's because of the ecconomy, it's the only job I could find...bull!! Stop bitching "The mexicans are stealing our jods" and go pick some fruits and actually contribute to society instead of molesting kids. You could see by her body language that what just happen wasn't right. BOOOO!! TSA

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What were they searching for?

Illegal gummy bears?

I haven't read the whole thread. Have there been loads of delusional comments about children being used to blow up planes?

Sounds about right.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by Caji316

Terrible ... just Terrible...

but .. if she were Muslim...

According to CAIR, the TSA’s new “enhanced pat down” policy should be limited to searching only around Muslim women’s head and neck if they are wearing a hijab and that Muslims objecting to the enhanced full-body scans have the right to request the pat-down procedure be done in a private place

what a backwards world we live in..

Haha so the pat-downs are there to protect you against the (mostly muslim if we have to believe them) terrorists, yet the muslims have exception rules because of their religious clothing and restraints.

ROFL @ USA

sorry this is getting rather hilarious and disturbing at the same time since all i see coming from Americans is complaints and "writing to congress"

Time for action maybe?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

They were not looking for anything. They prove that American adults are broken and will subject their children to all manner of depraved acts in an effort to appease the muslims and their calls for sharia law. The level to which this nation has sunk to appease Islam is sickening. Stop sacrificing your children on the altar of an alien god.

None of these "security" structures would exist were it not for the infernal meddling of muslims in our non-muslim world.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

The vast majority of muslims are not like that at all though. You know some of the worst serial killers in history have been Christian. Does that mean that Christians should also all be deported to keep us safe?!?! Offcoarse not, Don't be ignorent about religion

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Oh yea also non-muslims have hijacked planes before and committed terrorist acts

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am OUTRAGED watching this. If I had a little one, there is no way in bloody hell this would happen to my child. If this were happening on a city side walk, in the exact same fashion, the person would be charged with molestation!

What is wrong with that mother? Don't stand there and let someone touch your baby that way. Jesus, Mary, n Joseph this country is so complacent it stuns me. Completely stuns me. We've got radiation in the air, the water, and milk, and TSA agents fondling children. What will it take America? What is your breaking point?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join