It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well, i do remember i went into quiet some detail on a couple of things, so curious if the fine details are correct.
i personally hate things being left vague, so tried to home in on anything i felt i was picking up on, and give as much detail as i could.
using the word "awsome" has just made my excitement level rise up a couple of levels. i now feel like i have downed a dozen red bulls in one go lol.
all the readings so far have been great. i have read them through a couple of times, to understand the method and layout that they are presented in, so i can try to adapt that method for future use. not sure if it will work the same way for me though. but as this is an experiment thread, i may as well experiment lol.
well done everyone else on your readings. good job and congrats.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Well, now we are all looking forward to your results tomorrow.

I don't think you should necessarily try to adapt your style of readings to be like anyone else's. I think we are all subtly different in our presentation.

As I said before though, we should discuss a disclaimer, and remind the subject that they are under no obligations to bring forward to the thread any of the points brought up in their reading. Especially if certain topics are being brought up.

Since we are a team here, we can discuss the finer points over the next few days, see what everyone thinks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

yep, a few good points. defo think the disclaimer is needed. especially if i get a real feel of this, and start to read anything that is maybe felt too personal for the public board, or even too emotional.

maybe even post a disclaimer to the picture poster of the week.
once someone offers to post their pic, post up the disclaimer, and ensure that they are fully happy and understand before the picture gets posted on.

that way, everyone knows where they stand at the begining of every week. just posting it onto the OP or once somewhere on the board may not be enough. it could possibly get missed. once that is decided on, and in place, it may even help the readings to become more natural, as you will not feel the need to inhibit any info.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Yes, I agree, but I would still say to everyone to use their discretion for each individual reading.

I usually, esp if I am reading some quite personal info, will state at the top of the reading, that they do not have to post it on the thread. I think everyone should.

And this is also good practice to take into the outside world too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephrenia
If it's alright djyorkie, I'll post yours in the morning as I'm really quite tired right now and I want to get some sleep. I do want to say thank you though for doing the reading, It was awesome

have a funny feeling sephrenia is unexpectedly busy today. think it is going to be at least another 5 or 6 hours when things calm down at home that she will get on to post my results......

that... or she is just building up the tension before the final results lol.

i must say, the suspense is killing me. hahaha

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm not building up tension on purpose! My computer went stupid on me so I've spent the morning trying to sort it all out, argh! I'm going to do it right now

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

yay, she returns lol.
many thanks for coming on to put me out of my misery.
sorry to hear you had pc issues. glad its all sorted.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
djyorkie's reading. Thank you for being so patient

my reading for picture posted by sephrenia

i am getting the feeling that you are quiet a strong character, and always fight for what you are trying to achieve.
you have had to put up with a lot in your life, i get the feeling you have lost a lot of loved ones in your life, not neccessarily through death, but maybe by moving house a lot to different areas.

This is absolutely spot on. I spent a lot of time moving house, at one point having lived in 8 houses in 8 years because I couldn't find the house that had the right feel to it so I'd make friends and then move on. You're right about my stubbornness too hehe. I don't like being told something is impossible so I'll move heaven and earth to make it happen. You're bang on saying I've had a lot to deal with but I don't think about it often, I just carry on regardless

this is what has helped you to become a strong character, not allowing outside influences to distract you from your goals.

Again, this is true. Past experience has given me a very strong personality and sometimes I get a little too forceful for my own good. Still, it helps me get from A to B so I'm not complaining!

i also feel that you do have someone close to you watching over you, or with you. a close relative that has passed away is doing their best to guide and protect you.

It could be my nana. I got my strong personality from her and she always kept trying to teach me lessons she thought I'd need to know while she still could. It could also be an aunt of mine who passed over.

actually, you could have 2 spirits with you. i can feel the spirit of a young child, and also of an older woman.
the young child is a girl, with light brown, maybe blonde hair. they are about 6 years old, and rather than being a protector, seem to be with the older woman i mentioned.
the older woman is around 55-60 years old. short dark hair, which i feel could be slightly curly. she is the main one that is trying their best to help and protect. i can feel she has a close tie to you, and she could have been a very close relative.

Again, the older woman could be my aunt but I don't know the little girl unfortunately

she seems to be trying to get you to tend to something that needs your attention, but you keep putting off. i can see a bowl/open box that you keep on a sideboard or high up table, where you tend to keep bits and bobs, and the thing that needs your attention is linked to something contained in this bowl/box.

I always have a couple of bowls filled with junk laying around so I'll check them

it could be something like an old roll of film that you are putting off developing, or a letter you have put off posting.
i seem to be getting the message that you do really need to tend to this matter, and get this job completed, so you can then move on, and be at more peace.

I'll check the bowls but I don't know that any of them have stuff like that

now i am getting a strong feeling of a connection with horses. maybe you used to be very dedicated to horses when you were younger, maybe had an accident while riding, which possibly put you off continuing. i dont feel you have that involvement any more, but they were very prominent in your life in the past.

This is quite embarrassing actually. When I was a fresh faced 10 year old, there was a field near my house that had the most beautiful colt in it. It was all white and I used to spend hours just talking to it and feeding it grass and always imagined that one day, I'd be a elf princess riding off on it across the fields forever. As I grew older and moved away, I forgot about it but you've reminded me of it. I wonder where it is now

finances are an issue, (you can say this to anyone and be correct these days, sorry, its just what is coming in now). the woman is urging you to address the problem, she cares about you, and hates to see you worry like you do at the moment. she tells me there have been arguments and tears over this, and once you can get this in order, she will be a lot happier.

Finances are a real struggle at the moment because I'm out of work so I'm trying to juggle everything without going under and am just about holding on and you're right, there have been a few arguments about it!

i have a name coming through of anne or annie, i believe this is linked to the woman. possibly her name. she left her body due to an unexpected circumstance. possibly illness. it came as a shock to a lot of people. she still feels it was not her time to leave us, which is part of the reason why she is still around. she had not finished her job of bringing up her children, and the need to see this through is keeping her here and occupied.

The only women I know of who passed like that is my aunt who had a sudden diagnosis of pancreatic cancer and then died or my nana who had a heart attack out of the blue one night and hit us all hard.

for the young girl, i am getting the name of christine, or something very close to that name. i do not actually think she is linked to you, but linked to someone you knew in your past. she suffered great illness before she passed on, and at the time she passed away, the woman was close by, and she latched onto her for help, so the woman now has her for company and to look after.
christine was near to you (distance wise) when she did pass away, which is how anne/annie was close by at the time.

I'd love to know more about this little girl and I'm glad that the woman is looking after her

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me, I am really glad you did!

x
edit on 21-5-2011 by sephrenia because: cus i'm an idiot

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

wow, fascinating results there. and thank you for taking the time on posting the picture and letting me read it.
i will have another look at your picture tomorrow (very busy today, so wont have time today unfortunatly), and see if i can pick up anything more on the little girl, and u2u any further info i can pick up on. i know readings for your picture are over, but as you say, you would be curious for more details, so shall see if i can find out any more for you.
very interesting about the moving house a lot. that did come through very strong, and was one of the first things that came to me.
many thanks again for taking part, and i am now looking forward to sunday and a fresh picture

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hey there Maya
Awesome job!!! Sorry I bopped in to read and email the results. We seem to be barely missing each other on the thread....lol Well I guess it's safe to say With not taking that anymore, the reads are becoming normal"for me" anyway again. It's good to have that clarified.

Thanks so much to everyone that participated!!!! Great Jobs all around!!
I'm going to try and answer some questions/elaborate on a few things and hopefully learn some symbolism in what I see when reading. Please bare with me, I'm not good at embedding but am great at copy and paste.....lol

Sephrenia I hope you alright with a few questions I have and hopefully I can elaborate on a few you had.

Who's the teenage mail on the skateboard?

That would probably be my teenage stepson although, he was in a nasty accident a few years ago and can no longer do that

Ok you said nasty accident, what I see is a freeze frame scene that for me doesn't play out it's still. The teenage skater the top half of his body leaning forward with his hands in front of him out stretched to the hood of a lighter car that is some kind of light color pale / peach feels like a shimmer in color. I don't know if he's "riding the car" or if it's showing me him possibly being hit..........

I feel the need to address the suicide. This takes place in what clearly feels like during high school, younger years. To me he's not fat to me, he's thicker, it's like his size and personality work well together. He has a haircut that is like a feather cut that you can run your hands through his hair. It's not super short but thick, full and slightly longer. Too me the color is sun kissed, like sun setting??? and the term feels appropriate and suited to him. Now the nighttime scene i see it, it's a neighborhood and it clearly feels like a social party/gathering. I walking through yards in the neighborhood, in one of the yards is an aluminum swing set.

*something with breathing resulted in his death, i don't know if it's asphyxiation/ car fumes..... He won't show me the way and I don't know how you would do it that way (not hanging) but he is showing me it had to do with breathing I just feel it slowed and stopped and he isn't making me feel it either just know it happened that way. I'll add the two teenage girls that are connected to him and what he was feeling/dealing with at the time. This wasn't the only reason but more like the straw that broke the camels back kind of thing. His message is for one in particular. He has warm feelings for his family as well but the girl in particular..... One was a friend to him but it was the other that needs the message, the one he wanted more than a friendship with. I don't know that social status is the right word to use because it wasn't cruelty. She liked him but wanted different and I feel a slight pull from her to a tall young man, athlete, like this is the way it should look. It's a sport not big in america, has a European feel, sticks and a ball or water sport maybe both. Hopefully that makes sense but I feel a warm pull between them. There was and could have been chemistry between them. This was the path he chose and is walking it, it's ok. His time to get this across is short, he is going to be reborn sooner rather than later. He is ready and his cycle will begin again and he will not be able to come across like he is now. *

Unfortunately when I read I pick up family / in laws, friends, neighbors, friends of friends and so on.
This read all feels very connected to me like close proximity. Is it possible this is some how connected to a school or neighborhood that anyone I've picked up on in the read has been to, lives in or visits??

Beth is friend and feels like cousin i see 3rd

This doesn't ring in for me, sorry!

This again is feeling like close proximity. I'm in a school hallway with what looks like ceramic blocks for walls, I believe it's a science room in the background, looks like wooden door and lockers on the wall. The two girls are doing the girly shoulder hug and smiling thing, almost as if posing for a picture.
I heard it's the ladies of the line and felt like all of the women experience paranormal.

Can you clarify this any further? I'm not sure what you mean

I'm being shown generations of woman and feel many presences around like something about the women radiates, draws them close. I don't feel any fear, I feel normal like 2 ships passing by in the night.
Little nuances at places/home are them.

The tall lanky man has black hair, I clearly see a gerber daisy and feel like it's associated with the bed or bed area or the female maybe all of the above. I feel I'm being shown the gerber daisy because it is liked, almost like a clue.........

Thanks again for posting the picture

edit on 21-5-2011 by finitydream because: Added more detail, placing astric by the additions

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Hi finity. I have had a busy night. And there is family stuff to see to too.

I'm too tired to even read, never mind write. Tomorrow night hopefully.

i have sent a U2U to Pyrodude asking him if he would like to post a picture for you all this week.

Happy Rapture everyone.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Oh rapture took us all away...... I thought it was calgon Lol
Have a great night, thanks again maya

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Hiya finity, Yes, this week and weekend have been a bit hectic for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

So, this week we had 4 readers, all very good readings in their own way too.

Which leads on to the topic of different styles of readings, and also the addition of a set of guidlines, and a disclaimer.

The other point I wanted to bring to the table is that of a structured "after the reading, feedback session", where those who either did, or did not participate in the readings would be encouraged to ask questions and give feedback on the readings.

I would also like to always have a reminder posted for those joining the thread, that it is an Exercise and not a competition. Emphasis being on the point that this thread is a place where everyone is exercising, learning and developing.

I believe that every living being has, and can develop psychic ability , and also mediumship. To what level and which type of ability is, I believe, for the most part, an individual thing.

Links to interesting sites and articles:
Having admitted that I am a techno-phobe, I will admit that I am not familiar with how to link articles. But I will make an effort to learn. Promise.

Within the subject of psychic phenomenon, the subject of psychotropic plants and drugs often comes up. Personally, I would advise caution, with ATS rules on this subject matter in mind. There is a forum for that particular topic.

So, feedback everyone please.

edit on 22-5-2011 by maya27 because: Drawing a line.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Thank you very much for being our subject and posting a picture.

You obviously put a lot of intention and energy into it, and I think that showed very much in the quality continuity and content of all four readings. When you have had time for them to fully sink in, maybe you will come up with further feedback on them, and possibly join the discussion on the different styles et.c.

It is good to have you aboard the thread. I believe you have much to contribute. Whether you chose to read or not.

Thanks again for your effort, participation and energy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
reply to post by maya27

I can if no one else has volunteered!

Okay.

Pyrodude,

waiting for a picture. If you are still willing?

Remember, Often a better reading when it isn't a photo of you/people.

PICTURE due in today. First poster is chosen. So hurry.

edit on 22-5-2011 by maya27 because: Bold.

edit on 22-5-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Who's the teenage mail on the skateboard?

That would probably be my teenage stepson although, he was in a nasty accident a few years ago and can no longer do that

Ok you said nasty accident, what I see is a freeze frame scene that for me doesn't play out it's still. The teenage skater the top half of his body leaning forward with his hands in front of him out stretched to the hood of a lighter car that is some kind of light color pale / peach feels like a shimmer in color. I don't know if he's "riding the car" or if it's showing me him possibly being hit..........

** My stepson was hit by a car and is now unable to walk and is severely brain damaged

I feel the need to address the suicide. This takes place in what clearly feels like during high school, younger years. To me he's not fat to me, he's thicker, it's like his size and personality work well together. He has a haircut that is like a feather cut that you can run your hands through his hair. It's not super short but thick, full and slightly longer. Too me the color is sun kissed, like sun setting??? and the term feels appropriate and suited to him. Now the nighttime scene i see it, it's a neighborhood and it clearly feels like a social party/gathering. I walking through yards in the neighborhood, in one of the yards is an aluminum swing set.

*something with breathing resulted in his death, i don't know if it's asphyxiation/ car fumes..... He won't show me the way and I don't know how you would do it that way (not hanging) but he is showing me it had to do with breathing I just feel it slowed and stopped and he isn't making me feel it either just know it happened that way. I'll add the two teenage girls that are connected to him and what he was feeling/dealing with at the time. This wasn't the only reason but more like the straw that broke the camels back kind of thing. His message is for one in particular. He has warm feelings for his family as well but the girl in particular..... One was a friend to him but it was the other that needs the message, the one he wanted more than a friendship with. I don't know that social status is the right word to use because it wasn't cruelty. She liked him but wanted different and I feel a slight pull from her to a tall young man, athlete, like this is the way it should look. It's a sport not big in america, has a European feel, sticks and a ball or water sport maybe both. Hopefully that makes sense but I feel a warm pull between them. There was and could have been chemistry between them. This was the path he chose and is walking it, it's ok. His time to get this across is short, he is going to be reborn sooner rather than later. He is ready and his cycle will begin again and he will not be able to come across like he is now. *

Unfortunately when I read I pick up family / in laws, friends, neighbors, friends of friends and so on.
This read all feels very connected to me like close proximity. Is it possible this is some how connected to a school or neighborhood that anyone I've picked up on in the read has been to, lives in or visits??

** Again, this doesn't ring any bells for me so I think he's for someone else.

Beth is friend and feels like cousin i see 3rd

This doesn't ring in for me, sorry!

This again is feeling like close proximity. I'm in a school hallway with what looks like ceramic blocks for walls, I believe it's a science room in the background, looks like wooden door and lockers on the wall. The two girls are doing the girly shoulder hug and smiling thing, almost as if posing for a picture.

** This still isn't ringing for me, sorry![color]

I heard it's the ladies of the line and felt like all of the women experience paranormal.

Can you clarify this any further? I'm not sure what you mean

I'm being shown generations of woman and feel many presences around like something about the women radiates, draws them close. I don't feel any fear, I feel normal like 2 ships passing by in the night.
Little nuances at places/home are them.

** This makes sense now. Apparently both down my mother's and biological father's side, the women have always had paranormal experiences as well as a touch of psychic ability

The tall lanky man has black hair, I clearly see a gerber daisy and feel like it's associated with the bed or bed area or the female maybe all of the above. I feel I'm being shown the gerber daisy because it is liked, almost like a clue.........

[/color=Red]** This is tingling my spidey sense but I can't home in on it

Thanks again for posting the picture

Thank you so much for reading and for the clarification

edit on 22-5-2011 by sephrenia because: I haz a stupid

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Thank you very much for being our subject and posting a picture.

You obviously put a lot of intention and energy into it, and I think that showed very much in the quality continuity and content of all four readings. When you have had time for them to fully sink in, maybe you will come up with further feedback on them, and possibly join the discussion on the different styles et.c.

It is good to have you aboard the thread. I believe you have much to contribute. Whether you chose to read or not.

Thanks again for your effort, participation and energy.

Thank you! I loved taking part and discussing the readings. It amazed me how well you all picked up different aspects and were spot on! Once it's had time to sink in, I'll definitely share any thoughts I've had

It's awesome to take part and I'll do my very best!

Thanks again

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Hiya Meta,

So, Any thoughts on the results of the readings?

Now that you can U2U you can send in your readings without any hassle.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hi Maya,

It's great that we had one more reader this session
I love the idea of a structured q & a session after each read.
Definently another great idea with the disclaimer, I'll try and add it to the bottom of the first post and email you a copy of it so just in case it can be added how ever often in the thread so there's no missing it in the first post.

If we need a picture posted i'm more than willing to step out of the next session and post one to keep the exercise going. I'll check back later this evening around 8 or 9 my time and if one hasn't been posted i'll post one.

Absolutely this is not a contest......It doesn't matter if one persons read is better than another because there is no one read better than another. We all read differently and that's one of the best parts of this exercise. Were able to see and learn from the many varied reads. Variety is the spice of life.....lol

Enjoy the rest of your weekend/beginning of the work week everyone

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thanks for coming aboard and best wishes to you and your family
Your always welcome in the thread anytime

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join