It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama : The Biggest Idiot In Office and Giving Away America To Libya

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I updated my earlier post.
ACT.LY is traced back to our government.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Jeez the pounding this guy's taken lately.
It's just horrible. I mean I' ve never seen anything like it.
Everything from brain surgery to worst idiot ever.

I'll be surprised if he makes it thru his first term without do'in his self in. Pummeled.

Wait a second.

Are you talking about Obama?

Or perhaps Gaddafi?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e6a5c86c0be.jpg[/atsimg]

Shocking, just shocking, absolutely electric and typical Washington D.C.

The lame duck doesn't look good on any President.

Neither does throwing away our country.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

I updated my earlier post.
ACT.LY is traced back to our government.

That is of course why I replied to you the way I did.

Think about it.

And get back to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you want a conspiracy that account for ACT.LY was created 13 days befor the first bombs were droped.
mxpfdps.tsa.dhs.gov
32 days old 64.3.205.254
United States

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

If you want a conspiracy that account for ACT.LY was created 13 days befor the first bombs were droped.
mxpfdps.tsa.dhs.gov
32 days old 64.3.205.254
United States

Reminds me of this from a while back.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b48a17558d4.gif[/atsimg]

Just when is anyone going to listen?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Wait a second.

Or perhaps Gaddafi?

Apparently
Obama is Ka-duh Ka-duh Kadaffy

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

He's not an idiot. He's a highly intelligent person. His actions aren't guided by his own beliefs, but just those he's playing ball in. I really think it detracts from the reality of the situation to label someone and "idiot" as that idiot is part of a scheme that is taking all of your wealth, the mass murder of people abroad, and taking away any shred of freedom we have left.

This is preplanned and calculated as you can get. I don't understand where idiocy plays a role in any of that.

edit on 10-4-2011 by DeadFlagBlues because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Wait a second.

Or perhaps Gaddafi?

Apparently
Obama is Ka-duh Ka-duh Kadaffy

That's all the wrote.

Porky Pig Cartoon Ending "That's All Folks!"

Too good to be true.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

He's not an idiot. He's a highly intelligent person. His actions aren't guided by his own beliefs, but just those he's playing ball in. I really think it detracts from the reality of the situation to label someone and "idiot" as that idiot is part of a scheme that is taking all of your wealth, the mass murder of people abroad, and taking away any shred of freedom we have left.

This is preplanned and calculated as you can get. I don't understand where idiocy plays a role in any of that.

Wealth?

I'm poor and jobless.

He's a yes-man listening to yes-men and nothing more.

He's an idiot because he's so easy to see through.

There's where the idiocy comes into play.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The smartest guy in the world meets Obama's cabinet.

Idiocracy, if you havn't seen it ? You got see it !
edit on 10-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh my God!

It's like Brittany Spears on uppers and downers at the same time.

This is just insane.
edit on 4/10/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

Either Barak Obama is an idiot, or he thinks you and everyone else is an idiot. Like SKL, I refrained from passing judgment on Obama his first year as President. The media loved pointing out what a "Constitutional expert" Obama was. However, after the Citizens United ruling, Obama the "Constitutional expert" got very vocal in his criticisms of the ruling.

The Citizens United ruling was largely based upon the First Amendment, and its very specific language; "Congress shall make no laws...", finding that with the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act Congress had blatantly ignored this prohibition placed upon them and "chilled speech". It doesn't take a "Constitutional expert" to understand the reasoning behind this ruling, it only takes someone who can read, and is willing to read both the First Amendment and the ruling itself.

In defense of Obama, the Citizens United ruling was a five/four ruling which means that at least four of the Supreme Court Justices, in their dissent, are idiots too.

Of course, it may not so much be the characteristics of an idiot that four Supreme Court Justices and the President of the United States of America would cavalierly disregard the very specific language of the First Amendment, as it might just be malicious intent. To hell with the laws, might be their attitude, as they believe they are doing something important in their social progression. But then again, even idiots believe they are doing something important when they actively engage in social engineering.

If Barak Obama is a smart man, he hasn't truly revealed his intelligence and has instead relied heavily upon charisma coupled with a fair amount of smarmy sarcasm. The sarcastic often attempt to pass themselves off as intelligent, and some very well may be, but again, even idiots are capable of sarcasm.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I could not have said it better Jean Paul Zodeaux.

The only difference is I waited about 6 months unlike your timeframe.

But Obama's being a "Constitutional Expert" means diddly when our nation is crumbling.

George W. Bush started this nonsense from 9/11 on to the Bail-Out's and into the end of his Presidential Administration, raiding the coffers of the Treasury, and Barack Obama is his mop-up man, working as the janitor whistling as he waves while the get-away car from the bank heist drives away, and he covers up their tracks so the investigators cannot make a case stick.

All of this is all tied together to screw America and her people.

A 2nd fall of Rome if you will.

And Nero is playing his fiddle on the hilltop laughing with insanity after he started the fire.

Nero Fiddling While Rome Burns/ Acie Cargill

Anyone helping, assisting, or plotting the fall of a country is a treasonous bastard.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Oh look, Pelosi's been doing it too!

A spokesman for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said her office was unaware of (link tracking not allowed)'s Libyan connection. But "given this new information, we will no longer be using this free service," the spokesman said.

GAH!

These are the people that are running the show!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The State Department and the USDOD are the ones running the show.

Heres CENTCOM saying they work with the State Department in there Operation Earnest Voice chaos program of propaganda.

www.centcom.mil...

In the past year, CENTCOM has pursued several initiatives to improve our capabilities in the information domain, and we have coordinated these actions closely with the State Department’s Undersecretary for Public Diplomacy, Judith McHale.

In the broader CENTCOM AOR, Operation Earnest Voice (OEV) is the critical program of record that resources our efforts to synchronize our Information Operations activities, to counter extremist ideology and propaganda, and to ensure that credible voices in the region are heard. OEV provides CENTCOM with direct communication capabilities to reach regional audiences through traditional media as well as via websites and regional public affairs blogging. In each of these efforts, we follow the admonition we practiced in Iraq, that of trying to be “first with the truth.” Full and enduring funding of OEV and other DoD information operations efforts will, in coordination with State Department initiatives, enable us to do just that and, in so doing, to communicate critical messages and to counter the propaganda of our adversaries.

Activities in Cyberspace

Cyberspace has become an extension of the battlefield and we cannot allow it to be uncontested enemy territory. Indeed, in the years ahead, extremist activities in cyberspace will undoubtedly pose increasing threats to our military and our Nation as a whole. DOD and other elements of our government are, of course, working to come to grips with this emerging threat. Clearly, this is an area in which we need to develop additional policies, build capabilities, and ensure adequate resources. I suspect, in fact, that legislation will be required over time, as well.

Not sure if you guys caught that last part. " I suspect, in fact, that legislation will be required over time, as well."
The House and Senate are not involved.

edit on 10-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Oh look, Pelosi's been doing it too!

A spokesman for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said her office was unaware of (link tracking not allowed)'s Libyan connection. But "given this new information, we will no longer be using this free service," the spokesman said.

GAH!

These are the people that are running the show!

Yeah, I saw Pelosi's name on it, and wondered myself.

Something sure is suspicious.

You have to wonder if this is a means to force a lame-duck President.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Lame Duck (Politics)

A lame duck is an elected official who is approaching the end of his or her tenure, and especially an official whose successor has already been elected.

The status can be due to :

* having lost a re-election bid

* choosing not to seek another term at the expiration of the current term

* a term limit which keeps the official from running for that particular office again

* the abolishment of the office, which must nonetheless be served out until the end of the official's term.

Lame duck officials tend to have less political power, as other elected officials are less inclined to cooperate with them.

It is 2011 after all and an election is coming up next year.

Obama's opposition could be setting him up.

Or his own party could be taking him down.

With a successor in the wings.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

When it comes to these political offices all of them are playing games.

Saying one thing and meaning another while staging coup's against each other.

Nothing said can be trusted from these individuals anymore.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Obama wants the destruction of America. There, I said it.

Heck, he's the reason why the country was about to shut down imo.

He has "czars" in office. Something "new" in terms of gathering your own group. It's typically a Marxist move.

He has declined to show up at A. Cemetary, but sends soilders to fight in Lybia, Afganistan, and Iraq. The very people he sends to the grave, he cant face. So can you blame the major officers for at least wanting a Birth Cert? He can't show a little bit of paper, but they can die for him? After they die, no presidental salute either? Shame on him! No class or honor.

BEFORE he obtained office, the man had the gall to denounce a preacher, a racist anti-America preacher, nearly as bad as the "Black-Hitler" himself, but only AFTER the media swayed their attention towards them. Before that, they had nearly 20 years together. I guess he gave him up for good after 20 years, and his beliefs changed automatically?

....Man, now THAT is being a sheeple if you believe that...

He basically signed a check we can't pay back. OR, you could say he used a credit card to pay off another credit card. Giving Banks and Insurance compaies money only helped those who were already "powerful" and paid back his contributers. Not only that, but it was money BORROWED. So once again, spend, spend, spend.

Going to other countries to gain an inside track on jobs is good. But NOT when it costs 200mil a day for you and your "crew" and yet it only produces a .03% percent growth in American jobs. If we keep those people working for the next 200 years, they MIGHT pay off BO's stay there.

And how the hell can we not include the oil spill? Yeah, that was BP, and BO DID suggest he would put a foot in their behind in front of the cameras. Behind closed doors he folded though. They got away with bloody-murder and they know it.

And what is this all-to-be-expected rant about Obama without his birth certificate. Sure, many presidents before him didn't give them out either, but they were never harrassed about it as much. They actually had people around who could account for them as American-born, Obama doesn't. ...or does? ....I'm not exactly sure what they're saying at the moment. I'm sure someone will once again come to his aid and say he's American, then foul up later on. No background, just some crappy old photos that look. well, ......fake. Around that timeframe, they would've used polaroids (was the hip thing) anyway lol.

If TPTB wanted a fair and honest election they should find out these things BEFORE someone is even running for office, not well after. Just another legal loophole for them to rape the ordinary joe. I thought they wanted to use him as a "fall-guy" in case their plans didn't go well. If the new laws passed failed, they could blame him, kick him out, and instantly all prior laws passed are thrown out. But it seems they want to keep the so-and-so for whatever reason.

I didn't vote for the guy, but when he got elected, I thought, maybe, just maybe, he would be like JFK and rock the boat. He has, but in the entirely wrong direction. Still surprised that some idiot hillbilly with gun hasen't taken him out, or the CIA/FBI hasen't either. Ronald did less and nearly got killed. JFK was nothing but positive, but someone still wanted to shoot him too. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, I just want him out of office.

Regardless of where you stand, this guy is undoubtedly the most un-American president ever.

Worst president in history, best lier on the planet though.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The problem is with a billion dollar re-election campaign filled with smoke mirrors,multimedia magic and flashy campaign sets and hail to the chief playing etc your stupid countrymen will probably be blinded by bulldust and re-elect him.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Obama was backed by Goldman Sachs...which pretty much says it all. The Banksters own our Presidents...and that is pluralized in all of them since JFK.
And why JFK was eliminated he posed a threat to the Banksters AND didn't want to enter in the Viet Nam war.

As Mayer Amsel Rothschild had said....

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

It doesn't matter whether it's Obama or Bush. Or Obama and/or McCain. The only way you receive the massive amount of Billions necessary to complete a successful presidential bid in this country is by being bought and paid for by the money changers.

Terrorism ? Give me a break ! It is all about oil....and the middle east has it....and the Banksters want it.

Plain and Simple

Obama ? It should be Obaaaahma ! Because he as with all of these US politicians are bought and paid for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join