It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama : The Biggest Idiot In Office and Giving Away America To Libya

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You know I've given President Obama his fair shake as far as I am concerned.

This is not a left-wing verses right-wing issue it is about simple stupidity and or ignorance.

Or more aptly someone who just gave America away to the idiot Muammar Gaddafi.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a413f6e7db6.jpg[/atsimg]

I am of course speaking of this Wall Street Journal news story.

WSJ : Libya's Widely Used Web Suffix Makes a Long Story Short for Obama, Others.

Where have the United Nations, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the U.S. Air Force directed Twitter followers to learn more about military action in Libya?

To an Internet domain controlled by the regime of Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

They aren't the only ones to send their Internet followers through Libya.

So have House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio), Stanford University, Charlie Sheen, the White House, Kim Kardashian, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Paul McCartney, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and thousands of others.

The reason is a linguistic anomaly that might be Col. Gadhafi's most unlikely asset: Libya's Internet domain happens to be the English language's adverbial suffix: ly.

The .ly domain is controlled by Libya's General Post and Telecommunications Co., whose chairman, Mohammed el-Gadhafi, is the dictator's eldest son. It says it has rented out more than 10,000 .ly domains, either directly or through resellers.

Human Rights Watch, which has blasted the Gadhafi regime for blocking Internet access within Libya, is one organization that unwittingly used the .ly addresses.

"It's ironic and a little bit distasteful," says Tom Malinowski, the group's Washington director, upon learning the news from a reporter.

A spokesman for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said her office was unaware of (link tracking not allowed)'s Libyan connection.

But "given this new information, we will no longer be using this free service," the spokesman said.

Bolded, italicized, and underlined by SKL.

Ya think?

You know I gave Bush all the Hell I could unleash his entire Administration.

As seen below.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

Then I gave Obama a fair shake although I could see the writing on the wall.

Of course then I lit into Barack Obama but this just takes the entire cake.

As seen below.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

And I've just about had it when it comes to major mistakes in Presidential Administrations.

Whether it was directly Obama's fault, a lackey, or some other idiot is besides the point.

It is as if these bastards in Washington D.C. are trying to screw us up the butt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cabc8351f6d7.jpg[/atsimg]

I only found this today otherwise it would be a Breaking Political News thread.

If our country is to stop "terrorism" how can we ever succeed if this crap is happening?

It simply cannot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf5b920b22ea.jpg[/atsimg]

Security?

Liberty?

Justice?

Freedom?

It is not going to happen with huge mistakes like this nonsense.

Can you tell I'm mad as Hell about this crap?!?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/556b54d98101.gif[/atsimg]

Our Bill of Rights and United States Constitution will never defend us against idiocy.
edit on 4/10/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great post, it's pretty ironic ain't it?

I don't think I share all your veiws though, for example I think it's just as bad on The UK's part that they are funding the missiles they're dropping on Libya with money they owe Gadafi but damn this is some two faced and inappropriate dealing going down.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The first paragraph made me spit up my scotch

Where have the United Nations, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the U.S. Air Force directed Twitter followers to learn more about military action in Libya? To an Internet domain controlled by the regime of Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm just curious - are domain fees or oil funds more lucrative?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Total Non Issue. DNS change and it is fixed. The traffic with .ly dosent go through nor is it controlled by Libya.

.com does not all run through Commerce GA.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I used to think the government was incompetent, but the more I pay attention, the more I realize they are just too damn competent at their incompetence. Competent incompetence rules the day.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You know, in 2001 the greatest tool the government had was that they sold George W. Bush as a village idiot. Anything that had happened, anything that was unpopular and all it boiled down to was GWB being "dumb" or "stupid." Even this day, you'll hear "We inherited problems from that idiot Bush!"

Right. People believe that we mobilized 150,000 troops in a few short weeks, obliterated the 4th strongest army in the world in a matter of days with tactical air campaign, and had major control of multiple countries after a month on some aloof mistake of a good ol' boy?

No. This is exactly what the government and big business needs to happen, and now they're doing this with Obama, too. Under the guise of idiocy, they are giving us away to the banks, minimizing our freedoms and maximizing their penalties for taking some of those freedoms on, and making our everyday life a bureaucratic legal mess because it's easier for them to diffuse our freedoms than to strip them.

People pushing the "Obama is dumb" move are just propagating a lie, that will allow them as our "shepherd" to load us right up and on to the meat truck. "Does he even know where he's taking us." Yeah. He knew years ago, you just thought he was lost.
edit on 10-4-2011 by DeadFlagBlues because: Syntax

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
Great post, it's pretty ironic ain't it?

I don't think I share all your veiws though, for example I think it's just as bad on The UK's part that they are funding the missiles they're dropping on Libya with money they owe Gadafi but damn this is some two faced and inappropriate dealing going down.

Yes, irony, it's the other white meat.

While I have zero issue with anything disagreeing I find it funny this puppet dictator, or more accurately, tin-pot dictator wasn't assassinated years ago, but oh wait, we put him in power, just like all the rest, through secret C.I.A. funding.

Let me clarify I am speaking of the Libyan dictator in this post and no one else.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The first paragraph made me spit up my scotch

Where have the United Nations, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the U.S. Air Force directed Twitter followers to learn more about military action in Libya? To an Internet domain controlled by the regime of Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

Yeah.

Ultimately a whole bag of laughing hyenas.

After I just got done reading this article no less.

Time Magazine : What If He Doesn't Go?

Yeah, the irony is thick in the air, the coup has began.

But the idiots have the cannons pointed in the wrong damn direction.

Right back at us.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Bush was letting libya go nuclear...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I'm just curious - are domain fees or oil funds more lucrative?

I'm not sure.

Let me ask Mark Zuckerberg on my Facebook account.

Mark?

Oh, possibly he's out, and Gaddafi is answering Mr. Zuckerberg's messages.

Yes, I sure can taste the rainbow, oh I mean sarcasm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51aaeef74018.jpg[/atsimg]

I see we both have the same superpowers LadySkadi.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
At the same time.. I wouldnt call this giving away America.. Not sure where that comes from?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Total Non Issue. DNS change and it is fixed. The traffic with .ly dosent go through nor is it controlled by Libya.

.com does not all run through Commerce GA.

Well, that's not a non-issue, it's on point so to speak.

Meanwhile, while GoDaddy changes the DNS, America's National Security is threatened.

Not the false National Security, which is used to abuse us, but the actual one which can get us killed.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
I used to think the government was incompetent, but the more I pay attention, the more I realize they are just too damn competent at their incompetence. Competent incompetence rules the day.

Of course.

It's almost like this was a False-Flag Operation or something.

Possibly a nod of Obama's head he got the secret message in Gaddafi's letter?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88f4bb2fee1f.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey, do me a favor, tell me if this gun is loaded or not?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You should petition at Act.ly on twitter.

act.ly...

bgp.he.net...

NetRange: 64.0.0.0 - 64.3.255.255
CIDR: 64.0.0.0/14
OriginAS:
NetName: XOXO-BLK-14
NetHandle: NET-64-0-0-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
Comment: Please report spam and viruses to [email protected].
Comment: For better service, direct customers of XO may use
Comment: the web form at www.xo.com...
Comment: for reverse DNS requests and other customer-specific
Comment: technical issues. Thank you for your cooperation.
RegDate: 2000-01-31
Updated: 2009-03-31
Ref: whois.arin.net...

OrgName: XO Communications
OrgId: XOXO
Address: 13865 Sunrise Valley Drive
City: Herdon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
RegDate:
Updated: 2008-01-14
Ref: whois.arin.net...

www.robtex.com...

20 mxpfdps.tsa.dhs.gov
32 days old 64.3.205.254
United States 64.3.205.254.ptr.us.xo.net 64.0.0.0/14
XO Communications XOXO-BLK-14 XO Communications 11111 Sunset Hills Road Reston, VA 20190-5339 Network Operations +1.314.787.7777 Network Violations AS2828
XO Communications, Inc. 11111 Sunset Hills Road Reston, VA 20190-5339 Network Operations +1.314.787.7777 Network Violations
10 mx6.dhs.gov
23 days old 152.121.180.7
United States 152.121.0.0/16 AS27030

This site act.ly is traced back to XO Communications XOXO-BLK-14 email.tsa.dhs.gov.html
edit on 10-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

You know, in 2001 the greatest tool the government had was that they sold George W. Bush as a village idiot. Anything that had happened, anything that was unpopular and all it boiled down to was GWB being "dumb" or "stupid." Even this day, you'll hear "We inherited problems from that idiot Bush!"

Of yes I remember that.

But I also know Cheney was the puppetmaster with his hand up Dubya's butt.

Pulling the strings by yanking on his innards.

Right. People believe that we mobilized 150,000 troops in a few short weeks, obliterated the 4th strongest army in the world in a matter of days with tactical air campaign, and had major control of multiple countries after a month on some aloof mistake of a good ol' boy?

Not to mention the abuses of the events of 9/11 right?

No. This is exactly what the government and big business needs to happen, and now they're doing this with Obama, too. Under the guise of idiocy, they are giving us away to the banks, minimizing our freedoms and maximizing their penalties for taking some of those freedoms on, and making our everyday life a bureaucratic legal mess because it's easier for them to diffuse our freedoms than to strip them.

Sounds like you've read The Creature from Jekyll Island too.

People pushing the "Obama is dumb" move are just propagating a lie, that will allow them as our "shepherd" to load us right up and on to the meat truck. "Does he even know where he's taking us." Yeah. He knew years ago, you just thought he was lost."

Meat truck?

Don't you mean the meat grinder?

Yep, pushing Hansel and Gretel into the oven, and look who got fried.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbffce9a5f82.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, where's al-Qaeda and Osama, when Obama needs them?

He's Barack Obama

Remind me again who voted this idiot into office?

It sure wasn't me.

But then again I pay careful attention to the details of President's prior to voting.
edit on 4/10/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

Bush was letting libya go nuclear...

Anyone who allows the Middle East to have nuclear capabilites is a God-damned idiot.

Anyone who allows the Middle East to have classified information via Twitter is a God-damned idiot.

Anyone who hasn't caught onto this nonsense in the Middle East sure isn't paying attention.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
At the same time.. I wouldnt call this giving away America.. Not sure where that comes from?

If Gaddafi is learning everything he wants to know through his Twitter account?

If Obama is just giving this information away to the opposition in the Middle East?

If Obama is just standing there with his thumb up his keister and not doing a damn thing?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afce9b094460.jpg[/atsimg]

That picture there is the epitomy of Obama's Administrative duties.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Jeez the pounding this guy's taken lately.
It's just horrible. I mean I' ve never seen anything like it.
Everything from brain surgery to worst idiot ever.

I'll be surprised if he makes it thru his first term without do'in his self in. Pummeled.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
You should petition at Act.ly on twitter.

act.ly...

So, what you're saying, is protest it so Obama gets told Gaddafi is watching it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60d274b1637a.jpg[/atsimg]

Or, wait, was it Gaddafi will learn Obama is watching it, I forget how this works?

Bush could not leave office fast enough for my liking.

I counted down the day just like I'm counting down the days for Obama.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e270929984a.jpg[/atsimg]

Sounds like George W. Bush all over again.

No thanks.

And they think us conspiracy theorists are nuts?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed7cce6a491f.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join