It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icelanders tell the bankers to SHOVE IT yet again!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i was thinking, since the usa is 'the most powerful' country in the world, i wish america would just wake up and say fokk off to the rothschilds, schiffs, warburgs, etc. we just say, nope, we are not paying you.

these idiots go to war for money and oil. why not just refuse to pay? what is england going to do, invade again like its 1776?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the rest of the world needs to follow suit and tell the bankers and their lawyers to stick it up their @sses, but i really hope Icelanders are prepared for the tsunami that is about to hit them...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Money is just paper, the only real wealth is in the labor and resources of a country and it's people.
a piece of paper is just a symbol and should not reflect badly a country, unless the people are getting lazzy or
country runs out of resources...

the bank's should not dictacte the money...
they should of stick't to their jobs as safe keepers...
they shouldn't be making money... or desiding how much it's worth...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
get the bankers of this small but powerful country behind bars, they are responsible for the mess, not the people of Iceland.
no need for the vote, just let the bankers go to jail and make them pay

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I love Iceland and the Icelandic people, and my love for them has just gone up even more

They're nice people, timid even compared to the uk and us, but get them upset and they'll have you like BJORK had this pain in the backside reporter at the airport in the video above

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Icelanders say citizens should not bail out irresponsible bankers who were blamed for the collapse of the Icesave bank and the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars. "

Americans citizens felt the same way about a slew of USA bail-outs too, but our government does not give a damn what their voters they represent say or feel. Year after year we take it like a bitch. The novelty wore off a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
argentina told the world banks to f-off, and the most they got was booted from the visa waiver program with the u.s.

why, because they have a unique balance of industry and agriculture. they produce all the beef and crops to sustain them indefinitely and a financial sector geared a maximizing production.

so their was nothing really the world could do to them, except go to war. but it's the same as if you default a $1000 to visa. they're not going to kill u, because ultimately its the lenders fault for trying to profit off you debt.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

YEAH Iceland! Again!

BOO banksters, CEOs, IMF, the Fed, World Bank, and all the other con men.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Iceland, land of volcano's and swindlers.

Iceland has no balls. They would have balls if they managed to repay their debts and settle the score.
Icelandic bankers are the true con men.

You go on having "Balls". Go and swing 'em in the breeze. We dont want any. Not that kind.
We'll have ours by refusing to pay the banksters what is not theirs! You go, get your money stolen out of your pocket, what does it matter, as long as you can make people believe you "have Balls"? You give your money and keep your "Balls" and we keep our money and our Balls.
edit on 11-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003

Do you not feel sorry for the general public who GAMBLED with the Icelandic bank and lost their entire life savings?

There you go, corrected for you.

No I do not feel sorry for the greedy people who "invested" (gambled) witht their money in dodgy Icelandic banks.

Why should they be bailed out for making a poor "business" decision?

If you bet on a horse and it looses you can't go back to the bookies and ask for your money back, same applies here.

MR

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Iceland; The next place to experience how bad mother earth hates countries that doesn't act according to the NWO-plan.

didn't Iceland have a volcano erupt
after the last no vote ??? which snowed
in europe and many flights cancelled???

get ready Iceland .... volcano is heating up again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Yes. They have been very naughty boys and girls, and Mother Earth must punish them

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
i was thinking, since the usa is 'the most powerful' country in the world, i wish america would just wake up and say fokk off to the rothschilds, schiffs, warburgs, etc. we just say, nope, we are not paying you.

these idiots go to war for money and oil. why not just refuse to pay? what is england going to do, invade again like its 1776?

Probaly because your economy would collapse without the Bank of England. In the grand scheme of things America is still a British Colony. The Declaration was signed just to shut up the rebel rabble.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Hell yeah Icelanders! You're the only country with balls in this world!

as time goes by, i think they're in on It too. think iceland, see assange
creeping behind the curtains. maybe i'm wrong. probably. but stil...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

The world isn't one massive conspiracy theory. This is how many conspiracy theorists tend to think, don't end up like that. No, the whole world is not "in on it", and no, the Icelanders have nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna

Erm I think you'll find that the US ("The Thirteen Colonies" prior to 1776) was actually a colony of the UK. In other words OWNED by the UK. It paid taxes to the UK government and therein lay the unrest, the colonies had no representation in the UK parliament. No invasion you always were British colonists!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003

Do you not feel sorry for the general public who saved with the Icelandic bank and lost their entire life savings?

Do you not feel sorry for the English and Dutch PEOPLE who agreed to HELP alot of those Icelanders with their tax money so at least a part of the lost money was refunded, and who now get a general "Thank you but FY" from iceland?

Have WE made the banks crash?
edit on 11/4/11 by Romekje because: thank you 42% yes voters

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

Originally posted by psyop911

The world isn't one massive conspiracy theory. This is how many conspiracy theorists tend to think, don't end up like that. No, the whole world is not "in on it", and no, the Icelanders have nothing to do with it.

i know. i was just kidding. everything is/was a massive koinkadink. you got that right.
especially when it comes to the world of politics slash finance. koinkadinks. that's all.
like on 9/11. those moneys just happened to be there, and those terrorists just happened
to be there and those explosives just happened... etc etc. conspiracy theories? yes, if you
ask julian. but not the "annoying" ones like 9/11. koinkadink? probably. i am a liberal.
my brains are big. how are you? goodbye, adieu and good day to you sir!

edit on 11-4-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

Ah, thought it was for the bailout that got payed in general, if this was just for our own people then i don't even see why they held a referendum about it in the first place.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
reply to post by snewpers

This has nothing to do with the Icelanders repaying THEIR debt. Three PRIVATE banks in Iceland failed in 2008. Britain and the Netherlands compensated their citizens that lost money in these bank failures. These two countries want the Icelandic people to repay them for the money they spent when the PRIVATE banks failed. The peopole are rightfully saying no, these were private banks and we have no legal obligation to pay you anything.
Go Icelanders

Well said, but the reality of it all is that THERE IS NO MONEY, only IOU's which are traded. He who has the GOLD PAYS the BILLS!! The Elite have stolen the gold, silver, oil and other natural resources FROM the people and gave them worthles paper to PLAY WITH, By the time the entire world figure it out, the Elite will have gone underground and hidden from us HANGING THEM!!

A good example is HJR-192 of 1933 here in America, or as most refer to it as "the U.S." Which it is not, it is the USA. There is a gigantic difference. But who really cares. The people should have the Final say!

Go Icelanders!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join