Icelanders tell the bankers to SHOVE IT yet again!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A Philosopher seeing a Fool beating his Donkey, said:
"Abstain, my son, abstain, I implore. Those who resort to violence shall suffer from violence."
"That," said the Fool, diligently belaboring the animal, "is what I'm trying to teach this beast -- which has kicked me."

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We would like our money back though. It's not our fault Landsbanki collapsed but we he had to turn up for the costs.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A good treatment on the international banking crisis can be seen in the movie Inside Job. Here is a link...

Inside Job Documentary

Though I understand the impact it would have if the financial sector imploded, it makes no sense to me that the public should be on the hook for transactions they did authorize. Moreover, it is inconceivable to me that those who acted with reckless (if not fraudulent) behavior should not be held accountable. Keep in mind that nothing in the industry has substantially changed since the banking collapse.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
the problem with ordinary people is all they think and worry about is money! everything revolves around money
the problem with the elite is they have too much money and want more power and controll.

No, completely the opposite. The last thing ordinary people ever think about or worry about is money. If they had so much as five brain cells thinking about money they wouldn't be re-electing their representatives who work so hard to destroy their finances.

The politicians are doing exactly what people want: ignoring money completely and assuming the supply of that is endless, and believing that debt slavery is just fine.
edit on 11-4-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm afraid the only feeling I have is their smart-ass attitude when they thought they're clever than the general population. We had the same in Portugal and people did have to pay for those that wanted huge interest rates.

reply to post by scottlpool2003

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We all need to stop useing Banks!
they are all failing and dont know what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hats off to Iceland. This is what the American people need to do. Tell the banks to go beep themselves. Governments have no right to put their people in debt because of banks failing. I say let em fold. Life will go on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hello to all,
I really think everybody should see these documentaries from the zeitgeist movement, just for the "food for thought"

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

Its actually mind blowing!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

Originally posted by Davian

Originally posted by psyop911

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Hell yeah Icelanders! You're the only country with balls in this world!

as time goes by, i think they're in on It too. think iceland, see assange
creeping behind the curtains. maybe i'm wrong. probably. but stil...

The world isn't one massive conspiracy theory. This is how many conspiracy theorists tend to think, don't end up like that. No, the whole world is not "in on it", and no, the Icelanders have nothing to do with it.

i know. i was just kidding. everything is/was a massive koinkadink. you got that right.
especially when it comes to the world of politics slash finance. koinkadinks. that's all.
like on 9/11. those moneys just happened to be there, and those terrorists just happened
to be there and those explosives just happened... etc etc. conspiracy theories? yes, if you
ask julian. but not the "annoying" ones like 9/11. koinkadink? probably. i am a liberal.
my brains are big. how are you? goodbye, adieu and good day to you sir!
edit on 11-4-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

No need to be an ass-hole, I was just trying to help broaden your horizons. I don't think I was rude anywhere in my original post. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve that.

Oh well. Goodbye to you as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikepopy
Hello to all,
I really think everybody should see these documentaries from the zeitgeist movement, just for the "food for thought"

Hey - thanks for that link!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Iceland, land of volcano's and swindlers.

Iceland has no balls. They would have balls if they managed to repay their debts and settle the score.
Icelandic bankers are the true con men.

Their debts? You mean the debts created, as in America, when international financiers play underhanded games with the economic structure of countries, leading to an inevitable end result where the people are starving and the bankers own everything and everyone? You would be happy with that, wouldn't you? Babies starving by the millions, as the bankers have already caused them to in other countries. I say every country should "settle the score", in a manner I'm sure I'm not allowed to advocate here.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hello to all,

Zeitgeiust Addendum, the first hour, yes. The rest is nonsense.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Hello to all,

Hey - thanks for that link!

No problem!
I hope you like it and find it interasting as well as enlighting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Hello to all,

Zeitgeiust Addendum, the first hour, yes. The rest is nonsense.

I agree.
We dont have to believe everything we hear on the documentaries, but to give us food for thought.
You should also see the first doc "the movie" and the last one "moving forward"

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So, what do you guys think? Are they trying to break the back of the Icelandic people?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Quite a few US cities had their banking revenue there because of the strict policies against banks that favoured the account holder instead of the instituion and when IceSave near crashed that took down the holdings of quite a few American cities as well.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join