It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two people genuinely believe they are being abducted in this video prank [WATCH]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This alien abduction/attack prank is just so DAMN funny and extremely well done. I don't think there has been a better one filmed ever!

The two victims in the back seat of this car genuinely 100% believe they are about to be abducted by a bright light and then attacked by an alien.

The victims are probably from ATS also

I know some of you would have seen this, but for those who haven't, do yourself a favor and don't deny yourself watching this.

The poor woman in this clip also sued the show for emotional trauma which makes watching it all the more sweeter

edit on 10-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Tracy sums it up perfectly @ the end.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hahahaha. Nice link.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Very well done! Putting myself in their shoes, damn, I'd be the same!

Run Bubba Runnnnnnnnn!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i think the funniest part of that whole video was what the host said at the very end.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
One of the funniest things I have seen in a long time, definitely an A-class effort on behalf of the Scare Tactics crew.

S+F, sharing the link

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I can't help but think this show is fake due to them noticing the cameras.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

The cameras are always hidden from what I have seen, and I have all 4 seasons haha. Its actually still going to the present day.

Ive never noticed them noticing the cameras and there has been lawsuits against the show that I've read about.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Naaah. not real. these 2 people would have been waaay more scared than this. no cigar.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Whhhaaattttt?

Did you NOT see how scared and hysterical they were?

I dont know what you were expecting but if they looked any more scared they would have fainted haha!

The guy ran away from the car and left the girl screaming by herself...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Just found some more alien pranks from the same show!

Shall put them up when I can transfer them!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
LMAO!!!! this just made my long night at work!

S&F!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
This alien abduction/attack prank is just so DAMN funny and extremely well done. I don't think there has been a better one filmed ever!

The two victims in the back seat of this car genuinely 100% believe they are about to be abducted by a bright light and then attacked by an alien.

I know some of you would have seen this, but for those who haven't, do yourself a favor and don't deny yourself watching this.

The poor woman in this clip also sued the show for emotional trauma which makes watching it all the more sweeter

so funny ..i like how the dude leaves his girlfriend for dead,and runs away hahaha

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I know its totally un-gentlemen like!

Jeez, whatever you do, don't run off and leave your hot girlfriend to die or anything will ya haha

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Found another alien related scare tactic, not as good as the first but eh, cant win em all.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Classic haha.

There is one with a school bus and a kid (actor), alien related of course.
I'll try to find it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

Wow how very cruel and mean!! this is why I don't like watching TV. I think I too would sue for trauma, I see that #, and i would probably piss myself!! MEAN!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've seen quite a few good Scare Tactics shows.

I do find it hard to believe any of those suing will win though. After all, for it to be shown, at some point, they had to sign a release, so right there, if they were planning to sue, they shouldn't have signed. Plus, the one pranking them shares some of that liability.

The ones with the Little Person are some of the best though. That guy is tiny, and they really use his size to freak people out in the context of the prank (like a demon baby, etc.)....

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Haha yeah true

In reference to the little person they keep using in pranks, you must have seen the one titled "rat monster" before? That has to be one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.

Its on you tube under that title if you haven't.

top topics

join