It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas vows to rain rockets on Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Seriously all the attacks are just b/s on both sides. God's eye is on Israel and nothing will take her from him. It will take all the nations banding together and going against Israel to realise they will never win against God.
edit on 10-4-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

I guess that's why they are 'G-ds Chosen People'?

And you forgot to tell them, THERE IS NO GOD.
:
edit on 10-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's getting difficult to keep up with all these wars
Once upon a time I thought it was all very necessary, but then I grew up and stopped believing the propaganda. Anything can be resolved through talking

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Anything can be resolved through talking

You can't resolve things by talking if you plan to steal and rape resources from someone else's land.

And that's where the problem lies.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
To all the People here continually trying to spin every news story rea lor fabricated as an 'Israeli war crime' - why do you never label Hammas's deliberate targetting of civilians as a war crime? - why the hypocrasy?

What???

You call Pringle tubes filled baking powder with an accuracy of 0.001% rockets?

The statistics have already shown us whose the agressor and a war criminal here.
edit on 10-4-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

He must have that blocker activated on his computer that blocks out all of Israels war crimes,
You would be suprised just how many people have that switched on.

edit on 10-4-2011 by meathed because: Israel just forced me to change it, i cant tell you why but they forced me to, i hope i get out of this alive. HELP ME

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Seriously all the attacks are just b/s on both sides. God's eye is on Israel and nothing will take her from him. It will take all the nations banding together and going against Israel to realise they will never win against God.
edit on 10-4-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

Im not disagreeing that both sides are guilty of just as much b.s. dont get me wrong.......

But trying to tout one position while totally denying the plausibility of another just spews more one sided b.s.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

To all the People here continually trying to spin every news story rea lor fabricated as an 'Israeli war crime' - why do you never label Hammas's deliberate targetting of civilians as a war crime? - why the hypocrasy?

What???

The statistics have already shown us whose the agressor and a war criminal here.

So because one sides firearms are less accurate then they hold no blame? Because it takes more rockets to hit civilians from Hamas then it does Isreal, then they arent accountable is that it?

Give me a break..........

Muslim extremist prove you dont have to have the best technology to be an agressor............ie suicide bombers, IEDs, bombings of churches and other non extreme mosques.........

That excuse is NOT valid
edit on 10-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So, Hamas is going to continue to fire rockets, in order to stop Israel. Well that's dumb, their rocket attacks only further antagonize Israel. Plus Hamas is aided by Israel. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The office of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert admitted on Wednesday that it is allowing the transfer of hundreds of millions of shekels to the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip every month.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

What should Palestinians do? What other options do they have except:

1. Fight with any means necessary.
2. Accept Zionist crimes, occupation, and the illegal settlement expansions.

There is no third choice, because US VETO power is stopping it.
edit on 10-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: missing

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by filosophia

What should Palestinians do? What other options do they have except:

1. Fight with any means necessary.
2. Accept Zionist crimes, occupation, and the illegal settlement expansions.

There is no third choice, because US VETO power is stopping it.
edit on 10-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: missing

Option 1 won't get them very far, it will only justify more Israeli action, plus I think the rocket attacks are false flags to begin with. Option 2 is morally unacceptable, so there has to be a third option, namely survival and speaking the truth so that the world continues to understand the horror that is going on in Palestine, a neo-concentration camp orchestrated by the same people who were victims of a concentration camp of their own in WW 2. Or, just a neo-concentration camp designed by the same ruling powers that created the concentration camps in WW2.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What???

i think it's called attempted murder if someone aimed something at you to kill you but missed, no?

don't have much more to say about that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

They could accept that they were invented to be the sacrificial proxies by the Arab world with the aid of KGB propaganda techniques.

They could accept that they already have thier homeland - its called jordan!

The rest of the arabs could accept that 'to the victor belong the spoils of war' - a just and fitting punishment for the two attacks on Israel by the combined Arab armies.

But then since this is not about land at all - nor human rights.- the rest of the world could accept that this has allways been about Jihad against their eternal enemies the jews for the arabs - and anti-americanism for their marxist enablers.

The legions of usefull idiot Israel haters could accept that they have been duped and conditioned by strategic propaganda deception lasting decades.

as for Israel - they could accept that Arabs are mandated by islam to destroy them - that they will never ever live in peace with unsubservient jews in their midst ever!

They could accept that sooner or later the Arabs will gain their chance to genocide every single jew in Israel........and on earth when they get the chance!

They could accept that the most sensible course of action would be to anhilate the entire Arab/Muslim world with the 200+ nukes that they have.

but then that is exactly what the NWO has set them up to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why would and should they care Israel that is, when we are speaking of Godly power at work according to how the God of the Bible predicts and protects Israel once the Jews believe in their covenant homeland why they should fear anyone.

According to Bible prophecy we have Armageddon set up with 200 million troops coming from the east as far as Iraq, God will just sweep then aside it is not even a threat it has been predestined. Is China that army, maybe its a combined alliance of people from that region along with Persia and Russia (Ezekiel 38).

Then we have the war of Gog and Magog why should Israel be worried?
I know 2/3 of the Israel population is to be killed off at some point in the end times but they will spend 7 years burning the weapons and burying the enemies of the dead of the opposition for a clear win.
If they stick to the plan as God of the Bible intended and according to Christians finally recognise Christ then they should fear no one.

Of course deception and all kinds of spiritual happenings will go on before then, but even that won't make the whole course of destiny end in complete defeat.
The people against them will be cursed and thigs will not favour them in terms of luck and success.

The battles will be spiritual if Israel is the Jews promised land then no has the right to it, no other religion should set up base on it as it is against what God wants, and if the same applies to the Muslim's god then at some point one has to lose and prove beyond doubt which god rules there even if it takes lots of battles, these battles are no different to what happened in the Old Testament as history repeats itself between these regions and bloodlines of Isaac and Ishmael. Either one is right or one is wrong or both are wrong but if god for these people exists then will have to see who inspires them to victory and that god cannot be challenged either by atheists or anyone against Israel. To wipe Israel off the map is asking God to get angry and who ever supports them.

edit on 10-4-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You basically chose option 2.

Like I said, there is no third option, I don't disagree with you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The status quo can only last so long. Someone will make a move and then things will change. I am all for change.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You basically chose option 2.

Like I said, there is no third option, I don't disagree with you.

Either way it's an ENDGAME for everyone.

Israel is like a tumor in the Middle East and until this tumor exists and expands there will never ever be peace.

How easy it would be for israelis to find another homeland, plenty of space in US, Russia and Europe yet they still want to piss off the muslims which will ultimately lead to WW3.

But this also means that the West has no choice except supporting israel with their blood and taxes otherwise the rothschilds will pull the plug out on each one of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why would and should they care Israel that is, when we are speaking of Godly power at work according to how the God of the Bible predicts and protects Israel once the Jews believe in their covenant homeland why they should fear anyone.

According to Bible prophecy we have Armageddon set up with 200 million troops coming from the east as far as Iraq, God will just sweep then aside it is not even a threat it has been predestined. Is China that army, maybe its a combined alliance of people from that region along with Persia and Russia (Ezekiel 38).

Then we have the war of Gog and Magog why should Israel be worried?
I know 2/3 of the Israel population is to be killed off at some point in the end times but they will spend 7 years burning the weapons and burying the enemies of the dead of the opposition for a clear win.
If they stick to the plan as God of the Bible intended and according to Christians finally recognise Christ then they should fear no one.

Of course deception and all kinds of spiritual happenings will go on before then, but even that won't make the whole course of destiny end in complete defeat.
The people against them will be cursed and thigs will not favour them in terms of luck and success.

The battles will be spiritual if Israel is the Jews promised land then no has the right to it, no other religion should set up base on it as it is against what God wants, and if the same applies to the Muslim's god then at some point one has to lose and prove beyond doubt which god rules there even if it takes lots of battles, these battles are no different to what happened in the Old Testament as history repeats itself between these regions and bloodlines of Isaac and Ishmael. Either one is right or one is wrong or both are wrong but if god for these people exists then will have to see who inspires them to victory and that god cannot be challenged either by atheists or anyone against Israel. To wipe Israel off the map is asking God to get angry and who ever supports them.

edit on 10-4-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

What???

Dude you should be at the church preaching not on ATS.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im still waiting for the answer to my above question............

I love how when you approach things with common sense, all the sudden the rational behind peoples hatred starts to fall apart and they ignore you...........

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So because one sides firearms are less accurate then they hold no blame? Because it takes more rockets to hit civilians from Hamas then it does Isreal, then they arent accountable is that it?

Give me a break..........

Muslim extremist prove you dont have to have the best technology to be an agressor............ie suicide bombers, IEDs, bombings of churches and other non extreme mosques.........

That excuse is NOT valid

If I throw a stone at you and you retaliate back by firing a predator missile at me after stealing my land than what excuse is there for that?

And you don't expect people to serve you cake after invading and raping their countries do you?

Like i said before, until this zionist tumor exists in Middle East there will never be peace.

Would you rather have a nuclear armagaeddon than shifting a few million people to a more friendlier location?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Then i guess you shouldnt be trying to do harm to me then should you?

Tho your analogy is extremely and purposefully exaggerated.............

Its not my fault if you have rocks and i have a pistol......but you try and kill me with a rock and you damn right im going to shoot you......

Just because your weapons arent as advanced as mine means nothing, YOU are still instigating it..........and if you instigate it, expect retaliation.........

If you dont like the retaliation, then stop picking fights..........

Like I SAID , youre spewing the rhetoric that you accuse the "zionist" of doing..........and you dont even see the hypocrisy in your own thought processes..........

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

How many links have I posted to prove to you that rocks and stones ARE indeed missiles and CAN kill another human being!!!

Grow up!

Someone throws a rock at me I'll going to make sure the thrower pays a high price.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join