It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas vows to rain rockets on Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Its not my fault if you have rocks and i have a pistol......but you try and kill me with a rock and you damn right im going to shoot you......

Just before i double check on my 'hypocrisy', i see you make an interesting statement there.

So after you steal my land and make me live in a cage, you will shoot me and my family dead because i threw a rock at you?

You need to get a checkup on your mental state, it seems the zion-virus has infected you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Stop exaggerating......usually the Police or IDF use rubber bullets and tear gas then arrest the culprits!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I also wanted to ask another important question which the pro-israelis always seem to ignore.

Why do US tax payers and soldiers sacrifice themselves for the safety of the G-Ds chosen people?

Is it a requirement for every US citizen?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Stop exaggerating......usually the Police or IDF use rubber bullets and tear gas then arrest the culprits!!!

LMAO!!!

Israeli settler shot dead Palestinian teenager, police say Palestinian police believe boy, 16, died when man stopped car and opened fire on group throwing stones along highway

Guardian

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

How many links have I posted to prove to you that rocks and stones ARE indeed missiles and CAN kill another human being!!!

Grow up!

Someone throws a rock at me I'll going to make sure the thrower pays a high price.

You ignored his point, that the occupation and the illegal expansion of the settlement is the root cause of the problem. They throw the rocks because of those reasons.

If you want to solve a problem, you look at the root problem, because the root problem causes the rest, if the root is solved, the rest will collapse.

Tell us why the Zionists are still expanding their illegal settlements?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I see Israeli CITIZENS building HOMES on their own land.....

and should build anywhere they darn well please.

You'll never stop it and there's NOTHING you can do about it!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I see Israeli CITIZENS building HOMES on their own land.....

and should build anywhere they darn well please.

You'll never stop it and there's NOTHING you can do about it!!!

You're right, they are G'ds chosen special people, so they can do as they please.

I like it when pro-zionists start showing their true colours.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Seriously all the attacks are just b/s on both sides. God's eye is on Israel and nothing will take her from him. It will take all the nations banding together and going against Israel to realise they will never win against God.
edit on 10-4-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

I guess that's why they are 'G-ds Chosen People'?

They are God's "Chosen People" because it is through Israel that His plan will be fulfilled. Being "Chosen" by God has its drawbacks. For disobeying Him, the Jews have been punished SEVERELY throughout history; BUT God has NEVER abandoned them. Every time they turned from wickedness, the Lord welcomed His sheep home with loving arms. If not for the protection of those arms through the millennia, the Jews would have disappeared from the pages of history long ago, just like every other conquered people.

I've heard many Jews say they wish they weren't Gods Chosen People. Being "Chosen" in no way relates to favored treatment. God has been very harsh with the Jews when they turned their backs on Him, and some feel they would be better off without Him. All I can say about that is they are very short-sighted.

As far as threats from Iran and Hamas go, these idiots are forgetting something: Israel has HUNDREDS of nuclear weapons. If they were ever really backed into a corner, they could turn EVERY Arab, Persian, and Muslim city into a sea of molten glass. The Iranians - through Iwannadinnerjacket - are now convinced the Mahdi is behind these recent uprisings in the M.E. and that he will supernaturally help the Muslims defeat the Jews, Christians, and anyone else who refuses to bend a knee to their bloodthirsty god.

BOY, are they in for a big surprise.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

How many links have I posted to prove to you that rocks and stones ARE indeed missiles and CAN kill another human being!!!

Grow up!

Someone throws a rock at me I'll going to make sure the thrower pays a high price.

You ignored his point, that the occupation and the illegal expansion of the settlement is the root cause of the problem. They throw the rocks because of those reasons.

If you want to solve a problem, you look at the root problem, because the root problem causes the rest, if the root is solved, the rest will collapse.

Tell us why the Zionists are still expanding their illegal settlements?

The problem is that zionists don't want to solve the problem because G-d has apparently promised them land from nile to eupharates.

And obviously israel has full right to defend itself by expanding it's land so that palestinian rocks can't hit them.

Whether you believe it or not, palestinian rocks and pringle powered tubes can pose a huge chemical/biological threat and from recent findings from MOSSAD has proven that Hamas has developed a pringle with nuclear capability that can destroy a wheelie bin near an israeli apartment block.

So now the israelis have developed 'Iron Dome' in response to that, this is some deadly stuff ya kno!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
bump

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

As far as threats from Iran and Hamas go, these idiots are forgetting something: Israel has HUNDREDS of nuclear weapons. If they were ever really backed into a corner, they could turn EVERY Arab, Persian, and Muslim city into a sea of molten glass. The Iranians - through Iwannadinnerjacket - are now convinced the Mahdi is behind these recent uprisings in the M.E. and that he will supernaturally help the Muslims defeat the Jews, Christians, and anyone else who refuses to bend a knee to their bloodthirsty god.

BOY, are they in for a big surprise.

So you're telling me this war is between Mahdi and G-ds Chosen Ones?

Fair enough, so why does Uncle Sam favour the G-d's chosen than?

He would look better as a refree, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

war IS peace...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
Hamas..

Israel has an Iron Dome. That is all.

Israel is going to show them an Iron Fist if they are not careful. Its high time the world force ALL the terrorist out of Gaza. The fact that the Arabs are left in Gaza and the west bank just to antagonize Israel is discussing and Israel should force them out into Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon. Build a massive wall around Israel and make it clear if any rockets come from any nation that nation will be destroyed.

I think we are seeing the start of the Gog Magog war. I think soon even Libya will turn their aggression on Israel when Israel does something to defend themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So you're telling me this war is between Mahdi and G-ds Chosen Ones?

Fair enough, so why does Uncle Sam favour the G-d's chosen than?

He would look better as a refree, don't you think?

I'm not telling you anything. I'm simply relaying what the Iranians (the ayatollahs anyway) believe:

A Time To Betray
And the video, apparently recently posted on YT:

Here's a bit on the author of the above article, from the man himself:

For more truth about the real ambitions of the Iranians, interested parties can also watch IRANIUM

I've been watching your posts in this thread forklift. Be warned: I eat trolls for dinner. If you want to debate, we'll debate like adults. Troll me, and I'll teach you the meaning of the internet phrase "PWNED."
edit on 4/10/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Hamas..

Israel is going to show them an Iron Fist if they are not careful. Its high time the world force ALL the terrorist out of Gaza. The fact that the Arabs are left in Gaza and the west bank just to antagonize Israel is discussing and Israel should force them out into Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon. Build a massive wall around Israel and make it clear if any rockets come from any nation that nation will be destroyed.

I think we are seeing the start of the Gog Magog war. I think soon even Libya will turn their aggression on Israel when Israel does something to defend themselves.

Now it's Gog and Magog war? This just get's more and more interesting.

Anyway how's israel going to show it's iron fist? I thought the palestinians elected in Hamas?

Looks like a huge genocide will take place soon with the help from US tax payers and armed forces.

God and Magog won't have anything to eat if all the palestinians are dead, let's hope they won't turn on G-ds Chosen ones.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I've been watching your posts in this thread forklift. Be warned: I eat trolls for dinner. If you want to debate, we'll debate like adults. Troll me, and I'll teach you the meaning of the internet phrase "PWNED.

What is there to debate about like an 'adult' when Mahdi, God's Chosen and Gog n Magog get involved?

And you don't wana eat trolls for dinner, you will get food poisoned.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I've been watching your posts in this thread forklift. Be warned: I eat trolls for dinner. If you want to debate, we'll debate like adults. Troll me, and I'll teach you the meaning of the internet phrase "PWNED.

What is there to debate about like an 'adult' when Mahdi, God's Chosen and Gog n Magog get involved?

And you don't wana eat trolls for dinner, you will get food poisoned.

You may not believe what they believe; but that is irrelevant. What matters is THEY believe it - with every fiber of their being - and they are willing to use their children as cannon fodder:

Revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini issued a decree founding the Basij as "a large people's militia", in November 1979. He is reported to have stated that "a country with 20 million youths must have 20 million riflemen or a military with 20 million soldiers; such a country will never be destroyed." [1] This "people's militia" was established on April 30, 1980.[5] At least originally the Basij was open to those below the age of 18 and above the age of 45, and all women.

During the final years of the Iran–Iraq War tens of thousands of young Basij were killed in (ultimately unsuccessful) attacks against Iraqi forces.[12] Iran made use of its superior numbers and revolutionary fervor for self-sacrifice to compensate for its lack of military technology.[12] Believing that they were holy martyrs and chanting songs about the Battle of Karbala, in which the Imam Hussein died a heroic death, the basij cleared minefields as "human waves" so that more experienced soldiers could advance against the enemy.[13] The Basij reportedly marched into battle marking their expected entry to heaven by wearing plastic "keys to paradise" around their necks. en.wikipedia.org...

^^ THAT is why the US will never side with the Iranian theocracy; they are a bunch of child-murdering whack jobs.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Seriously all the attacks are just b/s on both sides. God's eye is on Israel and nothing will take her from him. It will take all the nations banding together and going against Israel to realise they will never win against God.
edit on 10-4-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

I guess that's why they are 'G-ds Chosen People'?

And you forgot to tell them, THERE IS NO GOD.
:
edit on 10-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

You wish,but hide and watch.......and hide you will

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Hamas..

I disagree,this cannot be the Gog Magog war in Ezk 38, just look at how Israel is described there, it seems to me that psalms 83 is coming to pass,where Israel goes against her Arab neighbors and defeats them, which creates the type of Israel mentioned in the Gog Magog war of Ezk 38 .

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Israel is not a tumour the Bible calls it an immovable rock for the nations.

Zechariah 12
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed

“I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the LORD.
Text

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.
Text

I won't quote what it says about Persia-Iran, Babylon-Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Palistine-Gaza and their role in the endtimes, but if people can do the maths not that they teach this kind of maths at school it might fill your cup of doubt a little.

Israel is home of many historical records, they have found the foundations of many Biblical buildings and places, the Tombs of the prophets are still in place and even ancient churches, you can't just give up all this evidence, they found the dead sea scrolls and now some new ancient books found in a tomb in Jordan sealed together by lead, what if the so called biggest lie as to what atheist claim to be as religion is in fact true, not just any religion but Christianity based on ones salvation how can man let all this history go, the Arabs don't like other religious artefacts, they will destroy the evidence and make it impossible for outsiders to see them, and just maybe if God exists his anger will manifest in people because of this and will stir up the faithful in him to preserve what is left of those times, even if man has tried to destroy Israel and change it over and over again. Why should we forget Israel why not forget Mecca or forget the Great wall of China, does it not deserve to be discovered still with the truth so that it might one day settle the matter and so new hope can be found in a world lost its faith to revive the people of it to find the truth? People are preaching so hard to get rid of Israel and its not just people at work but other forces, it's not just about pro-zionist adgenda but anti-zionist ones too and who ever stands in their way.

edit on 10-4-2011 by The time lord because: reasons

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join