It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas vows to rain rockets on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hamas vows to rain rockets on Israel

www.presstv.ir

Senior Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar said on Saturday that Palestinian groups will continue targeting Israel until Israeli troops stop their attacks on the blockaded sliver.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.presstv.ir
www.presstv.ir
www.presstv.ir

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I believe these deadly attack against Gaza has increased due to the Egyptian people's demand to end the blockade, this is a message to Egypt.

Related stories: 'Israeli aggression due to uprisings'

"Israeli aerial and ground strikes against the Gaza Strip have left at least 19 Palestinians dead in the beleaguered territory since Thursday."

Related stories: 'Israeli aggression due to uprisings'

"Hamas says Israel has stepped up aggression against Gaza due to the uprisings in the Arab world and is trying to undermine Palestinian resistance movements' reconciliation efforts."

Related stories: 'Massive anti-Israel rally held in Cairo' - Exaggerated maybe, but depends whose glasses you are looking through

"Over one million Egyptian protesters in Cairo's Liberation square have demanded their military rulers to abandon Israel and lift the blockade on the besieged Gaza strip."

The question is, what will happen if Egypt stops the unjust blockade, what will happen when another revolution topples the USD dominated Egyptian Army. Ultimately how will true Democracy in Egypt effect Israel.

All are connected to current assault against Gaza, and it would be interesting to know more.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Blah blah blah... hate hate hate...

ugh... when will people learn that this is not the way we were meant to be?

It's not the people that have problems... it's the psychopathic leaders that do. Let them get into a ring together and deathmatch if they want to, but this is just getting ridiculous.

People need to see all this for what it truly means.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Dear Hamas and Israel... chill the hell out. Drink a beer, go enjoy life, quit bs'n
Thanks!
Neph

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

The situation is not as simple as you think, you can't stay silent after getting raped for decades.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hamas..

Israel has an Iron Dome. That is all.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

And yet Israel will continue to exist as a nation.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by Nephalim

The situation is not as simple as you think, you can't stay silent after getting raped for decades.

Take a look at Northern Ireland, Still no peace, still bombing one another and they are both the same race and just follow different factions of the SAME religion. I dont have much hope for peace in the ME.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Presstv is the mouth piece of the Iranian Government and is propoganda. The aggressors in Gaza has taken the recent uprisings in other countries to stage their own. Most recently Hamas rockets slammed into a bus, killing a bunch of people.

This is noting but an attempt by Hamas to exploit the situation, and the recent Isralie strikes were in response to those rocket attacks.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It is easy to kill innocent people and always blame it on the rocket attacks, but I'm still waiting for one individual to explain what the illegal settlement expansion is in response to? The rocket attack is in response to the occupation and illegal settlement expansion, the jet, drone, tank... strikes are against the rocket strikes. What is the root problem?

Edit to add a hint:

"Occupation & illegal settlement expansions" -causes-> "Rocket Attacks" -causes-> "Drone, Tanks, Jets, Missiles, and other type of fancy war toys attack".

What is the root cause of the problem?
edit on 10-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I love it with people like you lol, if its an attack in Isreal by Hamas, then Israel must have staged it......

But if its an attack on the Palestinians, then it must be the Israeli devils............

Do you guys even aknowledge your own hypocrisy in your filthy biases?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The root of the problem? Well that is an easy one, they chose to "give" a strip of land to the jews, that just happened to be surrounded by a bunch of muslim countries... Why didn't they give them a piece of germany? That would have been more reasonable I think.....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This war will never be over until a greater israel is established from nile to eupharates with every muslim dead within those borders.

That's the ultimate plan and palestine is just a start.

While we can all keep pretending that all these wars are for a 'greater good'.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Seriously all the attacks are just b/s on both sides. God's eye is on Israel and nothing will take her from him. It will take all the nations banding together and going against Israel to realise they will never win against God.
edit on 10-4-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

The root of the problem? Well that is an easy one, they chose to "give" a strip of land to the jews, that just happened to be surrounded by a bunch of muslim countries... Why didn't they give them a piece of germany? That would have been more reasonable I think.....

The rothschilds didn't want a piece of Germany.

They bribed the British to make sure they get to keep a chunk of the Holy Land eventually establishing a greater israel.

Rothschilds behind Balfour Declaration
edit on 10-4-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Seriously all the attacks are just b/s on both sides. God's eye is on Israel and nothing will take her from him. It will take all the nations banding together and going against Israel to realise they will never win against God.
edit on 10-4-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

I guess that's why they are 'G-ds Chosen People'?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I love fireworks, Can they wait a minute before launching, as i want to get my popcorn and another beer

But on a serious note, STOP THE BLOODY FIGHTING THE BOTH OF YOU. The world is sick to death of you pair fighting and fighting and fighting. JUST STOP IT.

edit on 10-4-2011 by meathed because: STOP IT

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
To all the People here continually trying to spin every news story rea lor fabricated as an 'Israeli war crime' - why do you never label Hammas's deliberate targetting of civilians as a war crime? - why the hypocrasy?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

If they had toys like isreal, you know guided rockets, they could actually aim, you might have a point... They are just shooting over the fence, it lands where it lands.... Usually hits nothing at all....

But yeah, when isreal civilians get killed, it is not good either.
edit on Sun, 10 Apr 2011 05:04:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
To all the People here continually trying to spin every news story rea lor fabricated as an 'Israeli war crime' - why do you never label Hammas's deliberate targetting of civilians as a war crime? - why the hypocrasy?

What???

You call Pringle tubes filled baking powder with an accuracy of 0.001% rockets?

The statistics have already shown us whose the agressor and a war criminal here.
edit on 10-4-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join