It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Personality Test, This Test Changed Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
cool test

INFJ
22 75 12 11

counselor

Immanuel Kant, William Shakespear

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is my question to you guys,

do you think your "personality" brought you here to ATS?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I got a INTP

Your Type is INTP
Introverted 67. Intuitive 25. Thinking 38. Perceiving 11.

Though in most of the questions I could of picked both yes and no to the answers if it would of let you. So I think this personality test is not that accurate or really says that much about your personality, it's kind of hard to judge anything when you only have 2 options. If anything these kind of tests just put you in a box of yay or nay type of thinking, when there are more answers you could of picked if there were more options to the questions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I actually thought my test was surprisingly accurate, especially the descriptions of my type of person afterwards.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I dont have to take it again, have taken it several times, and always an INFP,.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm ENFJ

56% extraverted
50% intuitive
12% feeling
30% judging

Kind of agree with that though I never judge other people, only myself and situations

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

ATS is blowing the curve on INFJ's...

I think the NF and NT's are more likely to take and respond to this thread though... It's in our makeup to be more interested in this particular subject...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I actually thought my test was surprisingly accurate, especially the descriptions of my type of person afterwards.

Took it again and answered differently on some of the questions and now I got a INTJ instead of INTP.

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 12 25 44

So no I don't think it says anything, but what you want to see. Some of the questions are so vague that on any given day you can be one or the other, so if I took it again it probably would give me a different answer, but like I said this test just gives you what you want to see. So in a way, yes it is accurate in describing whoever takes the test, just not indefinitely.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I rated an INFJ as well, and I decided to research in depth on what exactly it meant...and it kind of surprises me that they are able to describe so many intricate flaws and/or traits that an individual has in such detail with something as simple as a personality test.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it kind of stabbed me in the face for how accurately it described my personality type, and the fact that as I was checking off each and every one, that little sparkle of individualism just dissipated more and more.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Actually, I already know who I am, and what I am capable of. And I didn't need a test to figure it out.
And neither do you. Humans are not to be measured up against each other. Since we all have our own unique combination of qualities. Just be confident in yourself. And enjoy the fact that you are a one of a kind

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
First personality test ive done, interesting though.
Introverted 67
Intuitive 38
Feeling 50
Perceiving 33

INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.

That explains some of the looks i get when i'm out.

INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity.

I once turned two muggers to peace by just taking to em'. Nice lads just misguided.

Anyhoo interesting insights to a point.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MelvinTheMad
I don't know about the rest of you, but it kind of stabbed me in the face for how accurately it described my personality type, and the fact that as I was checking off each and every one, that little sparkle of individualism just dissipated more and more.

It's because you already have a conception of yourself and how others view you.

The "test" is complete bunk in that it essentially tells you what you want to hear.

Believe you are or want to be something completely different and take the test again and your result will be completely different.

It's easily manipulated and it's only value, even the full scale inventory, is one of superficial insight for the test taker and that assumes an honest yet wholly ignorant initial taking which is practically impossible to get.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join