It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Personality Test, This Test Changed Me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
78 75 38 22

I'm a champion
!

Please Understand Me II, by David Keirsey, PhD Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say three or four percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

edit on 10-4-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
44 50 50 11

moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

:O

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 25 75 1

I didn't realize I was so introverted. At least I'm thinking.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very much INFP, an already above described "phenomenon". And an Enneagram 4: altogether quite unique
Check out enneagram here -- also very helpful re "self discovery". www.9types.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm a blah blah yak yak!

Truth is, there aren't enough letters in the alphabet to really describe anybody.

We are all dynamic and we all constantly change throughout our lives. If you need a test to understand yourself then you are probably just looking for an ego boost. The test uses some words with which one may be unfamiliar and so cognition and honesty are not measured.

Ok, its fun, but don't let it go to your head.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It flip flops between INTJ and ENTJ for me, so I consider myself to be an Ambivert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging.

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
I'm a blah blah yak yak!

Truth is, there aren't enough letters in the alphabet to really describe anybody.

We are all dynamic and we all constantly change throughout our lives. If you need a test to understand yourself then you are probably just looking for an ego boost. The test uses some words with which one may be unfamiliar and so cognition and honesty are not measured.

Ok, its fun, but don't let it go to your head.

Gonna have to agree with you on that one.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Masinger because: blah

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am not sure if you people know this or not but the actual Meyers Brigg test is pretty long. I took a test in the career center of my college and some of the questions go in depth. The test on that site is short and very generalized.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
33 62 12 11

Idealist

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries.

Counselors are scarce, little more than three percent of the population,

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize an other's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena

Famous people of your particular type

Immanuel Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clarke

dead on...... i dont like writing though. im more of a verbal story teller, like an old guy at a camp fire..... just a 26 year old, old guy lol.

im only 3% of the world population which must be why its so hard to find any one that i relate to. im so lonely
...... lol

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
22 25 50 11

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey = TEACHER
ENFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ENFJ Famous Personalities
ENFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Guess I'm a teacher... heh Kinda always knew that.

I had to take a test very similar to this years ago for security clearance with a company I was working for at the time. Here is the problem though. If you answer the questions TRUETHFULLY and not how you WANT to see yourself, you may come out with a totaly diffrent answer. Though, the test does check and recheck you multiple times by asking a question multiple ways. Fortunatly, this test wasnt as long as the one I took long ago. That one was some 500 questions, asking similar things over and over and over and...... in totaly diffrent ways, so you couldnt cheat yourself easily.

I totaly disagree that companies should be alowed to use such tools. It's a serious evasion of privacy!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
INFJ

100% introverted lol

The F/T is 51-49%.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I N T J

11% 25% 12% 33%

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
CHAMPION!
enfp
i guess im kind of rare.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Your Type is INTJ

Introverted Intuitiv Thinking Judging
33 25 25 22

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I also came out to be a master mind. Makes me wonder if this type of personality is drawn to this post. I was impressed at the description that was provided, it was very close and even my wife agreed. Once when I was building an airplane in the garage and guy came over and got dizzy as I was doing several jobs at a time and had them all organized as to set off time of epoxy,etc. Until then I thought everyone could multi this way. Good find.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I took the test and popped up as a Guardian, took it a second time, and popped up as a Fieldmarshall-personally I see very little difference

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I got Field Marshall ENTJ

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
67 62 38 44

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* distinctively expressed extravert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

We got the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
And as my intuition told me, this is an advertisement.
Everyone on this test will come up as a mastermind.
It's b.s.

I randomized answers 4 times and got mastermind every time.

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
17 38 38 39

So, no.

And, apparently, I'm an Idealist, Healer.
I idealize, and I heal relationships or whatever

This test was on the spot!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I got INTJ as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join