It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1 minute long videos He says everything you need to know to save our future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You need to see the other two videos, that one was only the congratulations back movie. Yep, it was a time grab. The Op promised one minute of our time, then expected three! The symbology in the second video was good to know about.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I know I know
I am bad. When I promised to take only 1 minute of your time,I meant the time to spend to watch 1 video and then if you were interested you could watch more. I am glad you watched more than 1.
I have very interesting videos of this guy. He is very good at decoding, but I do not understand lots of that. I will post other videos about time pirates and see what you think guys.
In Time Pirates series he is talking about codes in some old magazines from 1984. Despite the age of the magazines you can see pictures and notes about what is happening now. I was led to one of the videos when I was checking the stuff about Michael Jackson. Very very interesting.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I watched a few of his videos and on this one -

www.youtube.com...

what I found interesting was when he mentioned the aliens/beings from above harvest people by taking their energy, and it reminded me of something Robert Monroe said in his books when he was talking about Astral Travel, he said that when people on earth feel intense emotion and it does not matter if it is good or bad then other aliens collect it. He said they regard it as food and call it mana.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane
I want to post here (or open a new thread) a dozen of extremely interesting GrownUpsThinkUrdumb videos (again each is less than a minute long) named "Time pirates" . Can you please advise me if I shousl post all videos at once or 1 by one? Thank you for your time

Please post them! I watched all of the videos on his channel today, all of which are less than 1 week old. I would love to be brought up to speed on what this guy has figured out because the bits and pieces I've seen are fascinating, I do not understand how he arrives at the decoded Elenin/daVinci message even after studying the posters so I wish he had spent more time explaining his derivation steps. Before today I had never heard of Ergot but now have learned how insidiously entrenched it has become, and that it is probably impossible to eradicate. The related bee die off makes sense now too.

I'll look forward to your Time Pirates postings.

edit on 4/10/2011 by linux2216 because: spelling correction

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by linux2216

I will, shortly. I just have to upload them to my channel cause as I found out they have to be on youtube or google...Anyway, meanwhile you can check his new videos he's just uploaded. I am watching them now.
Here is the first on of the newest ones and then you can check the rest on his channel.

Thank you for your attention

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I started a new thread with Time Pirates videos
Here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, I dont know. He kinda lost me when we claimed that a stargate was an anus, and that molesting or raping children was the way to activate the stargate?

Maybe the video you have listed as the one to watch first, really shouldnt be the one to watch first. It is a little extreme, honestly.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

May be you're right

I just posted the one that is the 1st on his channel, so people can watch them in the order they were uploaded...
Sometimes it sounds very intense and hard to accept, but he makes sense. You will know after you watch the rest of hs videos. May be it's easier for me because I'd watched dozens of his videos earlier. Then he took them down and just recently he started uploading new ones and some of his old ones. He let me post his older videos that are not currenty available on his channel. You can check them and see if you are ok with them.
Here is the lik to the thread I've just started
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then may be it would be easier for you to get what he says and even accept the way he is saying it. He knows a lot and I guess he is kind of stressed as he has not much time to spread this info. Besides it's dangerous.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

He did a good job of explaining the problem, I will say. Not the best in defining the solution.

What should we do? Cease eating wheat?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

That's what I am trying to figure out. Meanwhile I just choose the bread that doesn't have too many ingredients and all that soy stuff. No glucose, palm oil, canola. As simple as it could be. Better some bread from the local store, made in small amunt. It usually have 3-6 ingredients. I am still learning and studying. We will get there
It's not too late to smarten up and get our lives back.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

I am and have been for a while eating as unprocessed and as local as I might with my meager means.

Can this beastie be transmitted through rice? I tell you what, They are moving fast these days. Gotta love Corexit and HAARP, too, eh?

Keep vigilant. [smile]

EDIT to add: Oh, and Neotame! Gotta LOVE it!

edit on 4/12/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Sorry for replying only now... I don't think we should stop eating wheat. We just have to be very attentive to the details even on the packages. The guy whose channel I posted here actually gives a good information about the details. In one of his latest videos he said that the damaging effect of ergot fungus in wheat, barley etc. can be dicreased by "drinking natural green tea and eating fresh raw sunflower seeds untreated with mercury, fresh sunflower sprouts. A reliable good untainted saurce of vitamin D and UV ray".
You can check it out yourself in the video below and his other videos. I am honestly surprised that not millions of people watch his videos. I guess only small amount wants to survive

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that it's very important to read the comments under the videos as they have more info and kind of explain lots of things that are hard to understand in these short videos.
edit on 16-4-2011 by quitesane because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by quitesane because: added emoticon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join