It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1 minute long videos He says everything you need to know to save our future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

GrownupsThinkUrDumb decoding Da Vinchi code and much more. I promise you will love his videos. Unfortunately, they are very short, but the 1 minute information is worh millions of minutes of other channels and videos.
I am not sure if this had been discussed here, but I haven't seen it here. If there is a thread about this genius, please let me know.
My brains struggle over all the information and codes. It's tough for me. I would love to get your help guys. Besides I realy believe this information needs to be spread as much and as far as possible and the sooner the better. We are running out of time. If people won't do anything soon we will lose our chance to get out life and health and future back. It's not a scam. I am serious.
Please don't ignore me just because I only have a couple of posts here. I am more of a reader and I've found this site recently. Besides it's hard to compete with all these smart guys here lol. So many interesting posts and threads that mine would be ignored anyway.
This site (ATS) is the most popular one. If you guys try to spread this info it will be everywhere. Please, I need your help. Thank you for your time . I can't wait for your comments even the negative ones. I am ready for them as well, but I am sure there are more awaken people here than anywhere else. That's why I decided to post it here.
I am posting a link to his channel as there are several videos you could watch. he used to have much more but he deleted them and is posting just the very important info in as positive way as it's possible.

Note: if you don't have time to look through his channel, start watching not with the last one on his channel, but with this one
www.youtube.com...
then
www.youtube.com...
and up
I will gladly post his other videos with the description and even quotes to save your time. I could post the videos that are not on his channel now but I have to get a permission. Apparently he is receiving about 200 emails a day, so I don't know when I would get his reply

edit on 9-4-2011 by quitesane because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2011 by quitesane because: added links

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Use some common sense man. The church and all the doctors in the world are not conspiring to give us ergotism from our pop tarts and communion bread by strategic chem-trails and tainted wine.

God produces righteous fruit, not religious nuts.

Originally posted by quitesane
www.youtube.com...

GrownupsThinkUrDumb decoding Da Vinchi code and much more. I promise you will love his videos. Unfortunately, they are very short, but the 1 minute information is worh millions of minutes of other channels and videos.
I am not sure if this had been discussed here, but I haven't seen it here. If there is a thread about this genius, please let me know.
My brains struggle over all the information and codes. It's tough for me. I would love to get your help guys. Besides I realy believe this information needs to be spread as much and as far as possible and the sooner the better. We are running out of time. If people won't do anything soon we will lose our chance to get out life and health and future back. It's not a scam. I am serious.
Please don't ignore me just because I only have a couple of posts here. I am more of a reader and I've found this site recently. Besides it's hard to compete with all these smart guys here lol. So many interesting posts and threads that mine would be ignored anyway.
This site (ATS) is the most popular one. If you guys try to spread this info it will be everywhere. Please, I need your help. Thank you for your time . I can't wait for your comments even the negative ones. I am ready for them as well, but I am sure there are more awaken people here than anywhere else. That's why I decided to post it here.
I am posting a link to his channel as there are several videos you could watch. he used to have much more but he deleted them and is posting just the very important info in as positive way as it's possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm watching them now. Very interesting. Thanks for the share : )

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok....
So, i says i can waste 1 minute if i do not agree with the vid, no probs it's only a minute.
So what does this guy do to teddy bears?
And what is with the xmas lights and...
Ahhh never mind i lost 1 minute but i will get over it.
I'm gonna go see a movie now.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You should watch all his videos not only the last one. It does sound crazy if you don't know the whole truth. I wish you could watch his previous videos which are not available now.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I was hoping that since each vid is less than minute long you'd watch at least 2 or 3 of them. Don't pay attention to the lights and other stuff. Please consider checking his other videos as well. The comments beneath the videos are very informative as well. As most of the comments are left by people who know what he is talking about and who know what is going on. Thank you for your minute anyway

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The link you posted was worthless.

Is there one particular video that is worth watching?

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

I'll watch a few later, hey what the heck.
I'm fat, old, mostly broken, and retired.
I can do that, why not.

Sorry the lights, i pay attention to even the mundane, it is how i was....conditioned, it keeps you alive.
Old habits and all you know.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

You can start with this one
www.youtube.com...

sorry for posting a link instead of the video . Still can't figure out how to do it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ok watched that one but any Mason will see that he totally missed Ruth.
He is not a Mason gut i see he has studied them online, that is the prob with studies from the outside.
I guess that is the handicap of 1 min vids.
Not enough tme to express everything.
I watched a 2 hr vid on High Fructos Corn Syrup, but it was well worth it enough that i watched it a second time to see if i missed anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Awesome. that was a good link. Yeah, this guy has the same problem as many people. When you finally connect the dots, the people you are talking to do not have the context to connect the dots themselves.

Solomons temple is built to the specifications of man.

The universe was creator was the creator to experience itself. there are rules. sacred geometry, cosmic forces, etc.;

Hiram Abiff was a King in the true sense that God made Man to push forward creation.

Hiram was an architect or builder. Modern man sees the King as a ruler versus the most initiated, adorned and connected to the creator.

Keep up. Nothing is more important that growing the seed that is your soul. Life is the soil. Prepare it. Sprouting the seed is the start of the process.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Ok watched that one but any Mason will see that he totally missed Ruth.
He is not a Mason gut i see he has studied them online, that is the prob with studies from the outside.
I guess that is the handicap of 1 min vids.
Not enough tme to express everything.
I watched a 2 hr vid on High Fructos Corn Syrup, but it was well worth it enough that i watched it a second time to see if i missed anything.

Yes, I know. Unfortunately he is using his blackberry and can do only 1 minute. He doesn't have a PC and it's not on his priority list as he has 4 children to take care of. I am hoping he will get a PC soon anyway because I would understand it better if he could give us more details. By the way he is talking about corn syrup in one of his videos. All I can say I am happy I never liked this sugary thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well, what I got was, no wars, no harm to others, we had to learn the duality, tree of knowledge, what is right, what is wrong. Our Family in the Beyond, like the sun, parents to our child, serve all, and they could never harm for its not in them, all that they have is shared with everyone and everyone is prospered infinitely. This is what we need to learn here, never to harm, only to help, no matter what.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A whole minute, who's got that kind of spare time?

Ergotism from eating some bread?

Convulsive symptoms
Convulsive symptoms include painful seizures and spasms, diarrhea, paresthesias, itching, headaches, nausea and vomiting. Usually the gastrointestinal effects precede central nervous system effects. As well as seizures there can be hallucinations resembling those produced by '___'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well, what I got was, no wars, no harm to others, we had to learn the duality, tree of knowledge, what is right, what is wrong. Our Family in the Beyond, like the sun, parents to our child, serve all, and they could never harm for its not in them, all that they have is shared with everyone and everyone is prospered infinitely. This is what we need to learn here, never to harm, only to help, no matter what.

and on lower key note... we should , no I will say WE MUST learn to drink filtered or boiled water only (even wash our fruits with it) and use only toothpaste without flouride. People have to start reading labels and be carefull with what they eat. We eat cancer when we chew aspartam gum and drink coffee with dextrose in it, etc. etc. I could go on and on. Our nations are sick and obese because of what we eat. We are too busy to read the labels. OK, I have a solution for the busy guys: Just look at the labels and if there are too many ingredients try to get the one with half less ingredients. At least for a start.
I found out about Aspartam when I was searching for the cause of blurry vision, which I'd started experiencing and it was getting worse and worse every day. I was chewing gum at least once a day and my everyday favourite coffee had dextrose in it. All artificial sugars are poison, except Xylitol and Stevia. The last ones are more expensive than the rest of sugar replacements and it's because they are natural and not a leftover of some nuclear weapon production.
By the way my vision improved in about a couple of weeks after I stopped putting dextrose and aspartam in my body. I am not quite sure that I do not eat or drink them anyway, because I can not fully trust the manufacturers and believe everything they put on their labels. Who knows may be they do not always tell us. At least you can reduce the amount of posion you take. You would live less than you were supposed to but much more than if you eat and drink without thinking.

edit on 9-4-2011 by quitesane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I want to post here (or open a new thread) a dozen of extremely interesting GrownUpsThinkUrdumb videos (again each is less than a minute long) named "Time pirates" . Can you please advise me if I shoul post all videos at once or 1 by one? Thank you for your time

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Now I know how to embed the videos here, but I can't edit my 1st post. So, I am putting it here. To make it easier for you to watch.
It's one of them and then once you are on his channel you can watch the rest

It doesn't let me to embed the 1st one somehow

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

the first link is to the user' channel on youtube. you would have to find the video being showed on the main channel page in offer to embed it.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I meant the 1st video I posted, not link. Sorry, I guess I was not quite clear about it. I will try to embed it now. See if it works

top topics

<<   2 >>

join