It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was inside flight 11? Is this an Israeli Hebrew accent?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Is there such a thing as anti-Gentile Jews?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Alfie - you are the person who is making a big deal out of the fact that the Hebrew accent on the 9/11 Commission hearing

indicts Israel in the terrorist crime of September 11, 2011,

not me.

You insist on bringing up the link between Israel / Jews / Zionism and the terrorist crime of 9/11.

I want to talk about the Hebrew accent and have, while you have not added a single word to the topic of this thread. You are only here to defend Israel / Jews / Zionism against charges of international terrorism.

You insisted that I speculate on how Zionist crimianls intent on committing yet another act of international Zionist terrorism could have been on the aircraft that infamous day in 2001.

Instead of talking about linguistics and the distinct nature of the Hebrew accent in English heard on the 9/11 recording you have forced several us to incriminate Israel in a terrorist crime.

If a person goes over all of your posts it is clear that you have no interest in the topic of the thread and you are unintentionally futher damaging the already horrible repurtation of Zionism and Israel which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to do.

For the sake of Israel you should just quit posting.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
How did this thread end up being and argument over one specific possible implication of a claim that has yet to be proven?

This board is given to the discussion of alternative theories to explain the events of 9/11... ones that challenge the official account and, necessarily, the notion that 'Arabs' did it (or acted alone). We don't see the sort of vitriol we're seeing here in other threads when, say, American government involevment is alleged... there are no claims of anti-Americanism, for example. Similarly, there are no claims of anti-Semitism either, despite the fact that allegations of American government involvement unavoidably includes some Jewish/Israeli involvement by dint of the fact some key personnel and decision makers within the American government at the time were Jewish and/or Israeli. This doesn't mean allegations that members of the American government were involved is equivalent to a claim "the Jews did it" either, any more than the claim that a native Hebrew speaker was on board Flight 11 is the same as claiming "the Jews did it".

IF it could ever be proven that this voice belongs to a native Hebrew speaker, then all that would be proven - indeeed, all this would allege - is that ONE NATIVE HEBREW SPEAKER WAS ON BOARD FLIGHT 911. No more.

Can't we get back to a discussion about the original topic of this thread? If there's nothing more to say about that claim, then there's probably nothing more to say.

edit on 14-6-2011 by coughymachine because: (no reason given)

Coughy - Thank you for the big picture view of this thread and this topic.

In my view, "we" can not allow ourselves to be bullied by Zionism or the ADL mentality that has curbed free speech in the US for almost 100 years.

The overwhelming linguistic evidence, in fact the only linguistic evidence posted to this thread supports the original claim that the voice heard on the recording played to the 9/11 Commission hearing is an example of a man speaking with a Hebrew accent.

It is also a proven fact that Hasbara post to any forum thread anywhere on the net to block any negative comment about Jews, Zionism and / or Israel. That is exactly what has happened here.

If the Hasbara commenters actually addressed the main subject and provided linguistic evidence to counter the claim that the voice is that of an Israeli man then no one would have a right to draw attention to the fact they they were defending Israel or Zionism.

If you or anyone goes back through the threads the pattern of the Hasbara becomes obvious.

The answer to your question of "How did this thread end up being and argument over one specific possible implication of a claim that has yet to be proven?" is also obvious. This thread like any other thread that implicates Israel in an act of international terrorism will be "hijacked" by fanatics regardless of whether the fanatics have anything to actually add to the thread.

Mark38 provided the best post so far when he drew specific attention to the Hasbara. Here is the YouTube link Mark38 provided, full credit to Mark38.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

The overwhelming linguistic evidence....

Pseudo Science:

1) Propose a theory
2) Look for facts, innuendo, assumptions or guesswork that supports that theory.
3) Repeat findings over and over and over again.
4) Demand that anyone who disagrees with your findings be charged with:
a) Proving a negative.
b) Having a personal vendetta.

That's how it works in the wonderful and whacky world of pseudo science.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It is you who claimed Israel had been indicted, solely on the basis of your simplistic and naive assertions about the accent of the speaker in the recording. You are aware that you don't have a shred of evidence and cannot suggest who on AA 11 was the supposed hebrew speaker nor who were the others of the supposed Israeli team. You are aware that Arabs have a history of plane-hijacking and suicide attacks and Israel hasn't but that doesn't deflect you either. You are also aware, or should be, that each 9/11 plane had a team of arabs associated with each other, with the Hamburg cell and Afghanistan, with martyrdom videos, flight training etc but you shut your eyes resolutely to that.

For you to pose as an objective assessor of the accent is ludicrous; you can't help the hate squidging out. The irony is that I do have concerns about Israel's activities in post 1967 occupied land but I don't want to be associated with someone like you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The overwhelming linguistic evidence....

Pseudo Science:

1) Propose a theory
2) Look for facts, innuendo, assumptions or guesswork that supports that theory.
3) Repeat findings over and over and over again.
4) Demand that anyone who disagrees with your findings be charged with:
a) Proving a negative.
b) Having a personal vendetta.

That's how it works in the wonderful and whacky world of pseudo science.

If a Jewish American, US Marine combat veteran, PhD., former Director of Studies of the US Army War College said that Israel carried out 9/11 would you say that he is using pseudo science in coming to his conclusion?

Would you call a Jewish American A-S fro saying that Israel carried out the terrorist crime of 9/11?

Why do you insist on forcing me to further indict Israel in the internation terrorist crime of 9/11?

Can't you see you are just making Isreal look worse?

The only people arrested on 9/11 realted to the crime of 9/11 were Israelis! Can you counter that claim?

Doesn't the police officer say the van exploded? Was that a Brooklyn accident or was the quality of the recording not clear enough. Maybe it was a Tamil accent.

Associate with a moving company owned by an Israeli.

Does that woman have an Hispanic accent or is it psuedo science for me to make that claim?

How about policeman Scott DeCarlo? Is he an Italian American with a New Jersey accent or am I being anit-Italic in making that claim.

Hooper - Read this with a Philly accent, "You got nothin'!"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Thats NOT an Israeli accent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very familiar with all Middle Eastern and East Asian accents

Jeez, get a life well ya!

edit on 14-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

It is you who claimed Israel had been indicted, solely on the basis of your simplistic and naive assertions about the accent of the speaker in the recording. You are aware that you don't have a shred of evidence and cannot suggest who on AA 11 was the supposed hebrew speaker nor who were the others of the supposed Israeli team. You are aware that Arabs have a history of plane-hijacking and suicide attacks and Israel hasn't but that doesn't deflect you either. You are also aware, or should be, that each 9/11 plane had a team of arabs associated with each other, with the Hamburg cell and Afghanistan, with martyrdom videos, flight training etc but you shut your eyes resolutely to that.

For you to pose as an objective assessor of the accent is ludicrous; you can't help the hate squidging out. The irony is that I do have concerns about Israel's activities in post 1967 occupied land but I don't want to be associated with someone like you.

Alfie - About your last statement. I had no reason at all to link Israel to 9/11 until I heard the distinct Israeli accent on the recording. At that time I had several Israeli friends and I spent hundreds of hours with them. I could tell the 9/11 recording was a native Hebrew speaker in an instant. I did study linguistics in university and lived in the Middle East so I know Arabic and Israeli accents as well as anyone. The accent on the recording is Israeli and you can scream and complain all you want but you have not said why it is not a Hebrew accent and is another accent.

If the accent was Welsh you could identify it in a minute, explain exactly why. If it was Scottish you could as well and you would not let anyone tell you it was not Scottish because you are familiar with those accents (I would imagine).

If you don't think this is a Hebrew accent it jsut means you don't know a Hebrew accent when you hear one. I guess you don't know an Arabic accent either because it is not even anything like an Arabic accent. Funny, but livingin London you probably do know various Indian accents and you know it is not Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu or any Hindi related languages. Maybe you are Indian.

If you are not American then maybe this video does not have the same impact as it does for us.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Thats NOT an Israeli accent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very familiar with all Middle Eastern and East Asian accents

Jeez, get a life well ya!

It is a Hebrew accent and if you look through the posts that I have provided and a few other people have provided you will find proof of that.

if you are so sure of you claim then provide inguistic reasons for it otherwise you statement means less than nothing.

PS East Asian accents have nothing to do with this discussion and the fact you mention them means you probably do not know anything about languages at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It is a Hebrew accent and if you look through the posts that I have provided and a few other people have provided you will find proof of that.

I think you may mean that you provided opinion of that. Just a minor correction. You posted an opinion and then followed it up nicely with some real ugly Anti-Semitism.

if you are so sure of you claim then provide inguistic reasons for it otherwise you statement means less than nothing.

Because the hijacker was Mohammad Atta and he was a native Egyptian Arabic speaker. Pretty good reason.

PS East Asian accents have nothing to do with this discussion and the fact you mention them means you probably do not know anything about languages at all.

"East Asian" accents? You realize accents and manners of speaking and vocalization can vary within populations only a few miles apart?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, please understand that I am not trying to convince you of anything in his thread.

I am just using you to prove how absurd it is for Zionists or defenders of Zionism, like you, to "waffle" on trying to divert attention away from the fact that the recording is clearly of a man with a distinct Hebrew accent and remind everyone that you have not added a single bit of evidence to support your claim.

I am beginning to think that you don't even know what evidence means let alone know anything about linguistics.

East Asian langages are Chinese, Japanese and Korean and have nothing at all to do with the Hebrew we (the people who know what they are talking about) hear on this recording.

Anyone like you who uses the A-S term over an over again, especially when it does not apply simply demonstrates they are devoid of anything factual, funny or entertaining to contribute.

In fact people like you overuse the term to the point that it is meaningless.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hooper, please understand that I am not trying to convince you of anything in his thread.

Me or anyone else and congrats! You've succeeded!

I am just using you to prove how absurd it is for Zionists or defenders of Zionism, like you, to "waffle" on trying to divert attention away from the fact that the recording is clearly of a man with a distinct Hebrew accent and remind everyone that you have not added a single bit of evidence to support your claim.

Wow! Right to the Zionist thing. You are a broken reccord. And now its a fact, huh? Well I'm glad you cleared that all up.

I am beginning to think that you don't even know what evidence means let alone know anything about linguistics.

So what's the difference between a dialect and language? Anyone who has ever studied liguistics knows the answer to that one.

East Asian langages are Chinese, Japanese and Korean and have nothing at all to do with the Hebrew we (the people who know what they are talking about) hear on this recording.

You said accents.

Anyone like you who uses the A-S term over an over again, especially when it does not apply simply demonstrates they are devoid of anything factual, funny or entertaining to contribute.

Only use it where appropriate. Mr. Zionist terrorism.

In fact people like you overuse the term to the point that it is meaningless

Fine. But I will still keep using it when appropriate. Do you think Anti-Semitism exist or is it a figure of imagination?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I know the Israeli accent......

I sure of hell don't know what a Hebrew accent is!

You see how stupid you look right now, Einstein?

Now while we're at it....explain to us the difference between the Palestinian and the Israeli accent speaking in Hebrew....then speaking in Arabic. I know the differences......but you don't!

Now.....explain the accent of Palestinians and Syrians or Saudi Arabians speaking in Arabic.

And while you're at it......REPEAT to us all what countries make up East Asian again..........come on.....you might have to use GOOGLE to get an education!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing up Albert Einstein. You can call me Albert Einstein all the time if you want. Here is the letter he sent to the New York Times. Notice the names of other well-educated, moral Jews - a new category of mankind for you it seems.

From www.archive.org...

New Palestine Party. Visit of Menachen Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed. A letter to The New York Times. Saturday December 4, 1948 by Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Sidney Hook, et.al.

New Palestine Party. Visit of Menachen Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed. A letter to The New York Times, published in the "Books" section (Page 12) of Saturday December 4, 1948

by Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Sidney Hook, et.al.

Source: Text from original microfilm

TO THE EDITORS OF NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ,
HANNAH ARENDT,
ABRAHAM BRICK,
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO,
ALBERT EINSTEIN,
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.,
HAYIM FINEMAN, M. GALLEN, M.D.,
H.H. HARRIS,
ZELIG S. HARRIS,
SIDNEY HOOK,
FRED KARUSH,
BRURIA KAUFMAN,
IRMA L. LINDHEIM,
NACHMAN MAISEL,
SEYMOUR MELMAN,
MYER D. MENDELSON, M.D.,
HARRY M. OSLINSKY,
SAMUEL PITLICK,
FRITZ ROHRLICH,
LOUIS P. ROCKER,
RUTH SAGIS,
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY,
I.J. SHOENBERG,
SAMUEL SHUMAN,
M. SINGER,
IRMA WOLFE,
STEFAN WOLFE.

New York, Dec. 2, 1948

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And? The letter was signed in 1948. That was quite a while ago. Just about everyone discussed in the letter are dead and so are most if not all of the signers. So?

Want to tell us more about all these language accents? You realize that people that have a common language have very different accents, right? Don't know if you ever observed that little fact. So what's an English accent? Is it only folks from the east end of London? People from St. Paul, MN? Maybe people from the Brooklyn section of New York City, NY? Which one of them officially represents the English accent? All speak English so only one of those accents can be an English accent. So which one?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Cassius - I finally found an example of an Egyptian man speaking English. He is older than the Israeli Hebrew hijacker we hear on Flight 11 recording but still a good contrast.

If you listen to the Egyptian man an listen to the original recording you will notice no match at all.

The man on the 9/11 recording is clearly Israeli.

Excuse the Jewish Israeli (American) and his racist comments. He does not want any Black Aftican migrants to enter Israel and he explains why. He also lies about Vietnamese immigrants to Israel. Israel just took in a little over three hundred Vietnamese refugees. Many have moved to the US to escape the racism of Israel.

If anyone wants to read more about racism in Israel you can go to this page and read what an Israeli is willing to admit.

972mag.com...

Most people have not idea how racist Isrealis are.

Watch video on page to find out.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
He is older than the Israeli Hebrew hijacker we hear on Flight 11 recording

What Israeli hebrew hijacker? There is zero evidence any "Israeli Hebrews" were on Flight 11, just you trying to blame the jews for everything. Why do you hate them so much? Others who hate them as much as you are Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You are soooooooooooooooooo dumb!

There is NO SUCH THING as a "hebrew" accent!!!

There is NO SUCH THING as an "arabic" accent!!!

You my friend would'nt know the difference between the accents of any Middle Eastern.....oh hang on, is that "Middle Eastern" accent?

Now read carefully......

I think you meant ISRAELI accent..........

Now do you know the difference between an Israeli Arab or Palestinian and an Israeli Jewish accent both speaking in Hebrew? Now lets turn that around and if both are speaking in Arabic. Can you tell the difference who is who? I can, but YOU my friend can't!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The accent on the 9/11 recording is Hebrew. All the evidence provided so far supports the fact that the voice is of a native Hebrew speaking Israeli man and thus implicates Israel in the crimes of 9/11.

That is a hard pill to swallow for supporters of Zionism but no one has provided any reason for us to doubt Israeli involvement in 9/11 with regard to this particular point.

The voice recording is of a native Hebrew speaker and it is obvious.

We have all seen videos of the Israeli military firing white phosphorus as a weapon against civilian non-Jews in an act of anti-Gentile terrorism. We have all seen the young children who have been burned and murdered by this exampleof Zionist terrorism.

Israel claims they are using white phosphorus as a smoke screen even though the CNN report makes the Israeli official look like he is lying. Israeli officials do lie. That is a fact.

Well, if you read the posts here by the supporters of Zionist terrorism and we can all degree that Israel has committed acts of terrorism becuase we have video of it, you will also see the "smoke screen."

Instead of presenting real linguistic proof to support their claim and providing us with audio / video examples of Hebrew accents in English they just scream, complain and ask question that have nothing to do with linguistics, accents, Hebrew or anything related to thread.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join