It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was inside flight 11? Is this an Israeli Hebrew accent?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Spoor - why do you insist on damaging Israel's reputation?

What are you tanting about now? you are the one here trying to blame the jews for everything, but failing miserably as your hate filled rants are just silly

Instead of proving me wrong and proving the voice is not Hebrew

hold on, you are the one claiming it is hebrew, it is up to you to prove that, which you have failed to do. I do not have to prove anything!

force me to provide more evidence incriminating Israel.

More evidence? So far you have provided zero evidence!

Do you not like Jews?

Is that your problem?

It is your problem, your hate filled rants have shown everybody how much you hate jews.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

If your alleged Israeli neighbor read all your posts here.......I know exactly what she would say to you! In fact, it would be in your best interests to not leave home without a paperbag over your head!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I think I am going to start addressing my neighbor as "my alleged Israeli neighbor" from now on.

Y'alla - does everything have to be a conspiracy?

She is real and she really is from Israel.

What I should do is play her the recording and ask her if she considers it to be a native Hebrew speaker then have her email you directly or call you and tell you that it is a Hebrew accent.

I should talk to her a bit more and find out if she was in the IDF and if she committed any war crimes. Maybe I could record her admitting to rape, torture or murder.

Since you will not comment on the obvious Israeli Hebrew "R" sound we hear on the recording maybe my alleged neighbor will.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We are hours away from the tenth anniversary of the Zionist attacks of September 11, 2001.

This fact has prompted me to return to this tread to make a suggestion.

Maybe we should describe the accent that is so clear on the 9/11 recording as a Zionist accent not a Hebrew accent.

Modern Hebrew is a language that was more or less made up by stealing parts of the ancient language of the people of Palestine who later became Christians and Muslims together with stolen parts of Arabic.

In this way the ancient Hebrew language is also a victim of the evils of Zionism as are Palestinians and Americans who suffer under Zionist occupation.

There are good, honest Jews out there so we can not condemn all Jews. We have to focus on the bastard-child Zionists so let's say the accent is a Zionist accent.

Thank you for your support and thank for helping everyone see the evils of Zionism.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

We are hours away from the tenth anniversary of the Zionist attacks of September 11, 2001.

Why tell lies? You mean the islamic attack, no zionist or jews were involved at all.

This fact has prompted me to return to this tread to make a suggestion.

it is not a fact, but just a lie pushed by a jew hater.

Maybe we should describe the accent that is so clear on the 9/11 recording as a Zionist accent not a Hebrew accent.

Another lie, it is a arab accent, again your hatred for jews distorts your reality

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
9/11 Zionist / Hebrew Voice

Sorry to anyone reading this who feels uncomfortable when faced with evidence linking Israel to the crimes of September 11, 2001.

My intent is not to make anyone feel guilty for being who they are and what they are.

I am simply agreeing with the original post that the voice recorded on 9/11 that has been attributed to one of the 9/11 hijackers is of a man speaking English with a Hebrew accent.

The implication is that Zionists carried out the attack on America we call 9/11.

A review of the posts that counter the proposition that the voice is not a Hebrew accent will not reveal a single bit of linguistic evidence or indeed any evidence to indicate that the accent is anything other than Hebrew.

The Hebrew voice on the 9/11 recording is not the only evidence linking Israel to 9/11.

If there was no other evidence linking Israel and American Zionists to 9/11 then the Hebrew voice on the 9/11 recording would certainly be an odd anomaly.

Evidence Linking Israel or American Zionists to 9/11 that makes the Hebrew voice on the 9/11 recording fit a pattern of the day's events.

Israeli employees of Odigo warned of attacks.
Very few Israelis killed on 9/11.
ZIM the Israeli based shipping company moves out of WTC just before attacks.
Zionist Larry Silverstein takes over lease just months before attacks.
Zionist Larry Silverstein claims he gave order to "pull it" with regard to Building 7 - 9/11.
Zionist and crimianl Jack Abranoff linked to 9/11 hijacker.
Benjamin Netnayahu said the events of 9/11 "good for israel".
50-60 Israelis arrested just before, on the day of and after 9/11.
Five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11 celebrating deaths of American Christians on 9/11.
Some of Israelis arrested had links to Israel Intel or Israeli military.
Pro-Zionist group PNAC suggests a Pearl Harbor type attack required to change US policy.
Pro-Zionist US president tries to prevent 9/11 Commission from happening.
Pro-Zionist US president blocks 9/11 Commission's ability to investigate 9/11.
FOX News aired a special linking Israel communications companies AMDOCS / COMVERSE linked to 9/11.
Zionist Henry Kissinger proposed as director of 9/11 Commission.
Zionist Philip Zelikow selected as director of 9/11 Commission
Zionist Richard Ben Veniste selected as member of 9/11 Commission.
Zionist Chertoff released the arrested Israelis.
Lee Hamilton who help white wash the Iran / Israel / Contra crimes selected as member of 9/11 Commission.
Girlfriend of so-called lead hijacker claimed he spoke Hebrew.
Former Israeli commando on Flight 11.
Hijackers described as "Middle Eastern" which does not preclude Israelis.
Israel linked firms incharge of security at WTC and all airports involved.
Pro-Zionists available minutes after the attacks to claim it was the enemy of Israel to blame.
Zionist lobby uses 9/11 to attack Israel's rivals.
Israeli "Clean Break" document implemented as a result of 9/11 attack.
Israel has documented history of attacking US in false-flag operations.
Israel has documented history of denying spying on and attacking the US.
Israel has documented history of using stolen, forged passports.
Israel has documented history of killing civilians.

These are just some facts about Israel and American Zionists that make the claim that an Israel or a group of Israelis carried out 9/11 and that is why the voice on the 9/11 recording is of a man speaking English with a hebrew accent.

The Zionist controlled media in the US does not want you to connect the dots that draw a huge arrow to the heart of Isreal.

We can not be bullied by Zionism!
edit on 11-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by f4rwest
reply to post by Cassius666

you are guilty of the same thing my friend...you CHOSE to view the response as an attack and immediately started saying "the problem with you 9/11 deniers is blah blah blah!"

moreover, so what if one of the guys has a israeli accent. it proves NOTHING! it's also ridiculous to assume that there are no israelis who have crossed over over and are no fighting for "the other side."

come on man, you seem new, immature, and overly excited. you're reading too much into something which may or not exist, and mistaking it as a big revelation that makes you feel empowered to explore.

p.s. i am neither a truther or denier - gun to my head, i believe islamic terrorists were behind it.

the funny thing is, when you find the truth, it's because it came to after you looked 'outside of the box' as long as you are 'in the box' you will only see what is painted on the walls in the box.....a conclusion to a thought usually starts with an assumption....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

absolutely hillarious how the pro zionists have jumped in yet again and used the "hate" word again...there is no middle ground with them, you can't just "dislike" someone that's jewish, to these people you have to "hate" them...and of course, your "hate", in their words always "clouds your judgement"........it was an israeli accent plain and simple, doesn't matter if you love, like, dislike, hate, jewish people, you can't escape that it was an israeli accent period.........in fact, it sounds just like my friend yov simon.....thought it was him at first.
edit on 11-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
reply to post by spoor

absolutely hillarious how the pro zionists have jumped in yet again and used the "hate" word again...there is no middle ground with them, you can't just "dislike" someone that's jewish, to these people you have to "hate" them...and of course, your "hate", in their words always "clouds your judgement"........it was an israeli accent plain and simple, doesn't matter if you love, like, dislike, hate, jewish people, you can't escape that it was an israeli accent period.........in fact, it sounds just like my friend yov simon.....thought it was him at first.
edit on 11-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

Yes - of course it is a Hebrew / Israeli / Zionist accent and everyone who works with or has an Israeli friend as you and I have can spot it in a split second.

Hebrew accents are distinct and once you hear Israelis speaking English a few times the accent stands out like a gang banger at a country club.

*Pattern Finder* - that is not a name generated randomly!

The whole issue with 9/11, IMO, is finder and exposing the patterns.

One pattern, is that those who dare to question the official Noah's Ark fable of 9/11 are subjected to the same sort of argument feminists, Communists, Zionists and general social control freaks have been using for decades.

Just listen to Alan Dershowitz, David Horowitz or Daniel Pipes talk about anything from Islam to not getting their shirt back from the laundry and you will see exactly the same pattern - and it is THE TALMUD.

They argue / talk like obnoxious rabbis - because that is their culture.

I want to add that not all rabbis are obnoxious and it is not in the genes but in the culture.

Any idiot from any culture can become a Zionist - and millions have, as we know.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind is that more and more people are learning about the fact that the voice on the recording is a Hebrew accent.

It is a small part of the total indictment against Zionism but an important one.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

One thing to keep in mind is that more and more people are learning about the fact that the voice on the recording is a Hebrew accent.

It is a small part of the total indictment against Zionism but an important one.

it is an important one and it is one that will be overlooked by those whose scales have not yet fallen from their eyes .........i remember when i first started talking on forums and i was the only one raising these issues while everyone else just put me down and called me a nut...i'm glad that more and more people are seeing it now.....i'm still seeing a bunch of people here in my home town, that don't have time to do any research, believing the official story, but it's mainly a bunch of rednecks that are using it as an excuse to hate "towel heads"...I'm ashamed of my own people because of how absolutely irrelevant their thoughts are....how easily they are guided by the frequencies that emanate from their boob tubes.....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Here is a pattern finding / pattern matching exercise for you.

The official story says these two men are the same people. The photos are supposed to have been taken just over a year apart. Do they look like the same person?

Or is it possible the older looking man is an Israeli operative who speaks English with a Hebrew accent and the younger looking man is a Egyptian who speaks German well and had nothing to do with 9/11.

Visa allowing individual to enter and reside in the US for five years.

Florida State driver license of what looks like a 40 year old Hebrew speaker.

Ask your Israeli friend how to say "doppelganger" in Hebrew.

"Two Admission Numbers" What?

Wasn't his visa good for five years?

Who would take someone else's passport to an INS office?

Being in possession of another person's passport is highly suspicious - unless you are an Israeli operative then it is standard procedure.

Notice air brush beard in one photo - maybe same artist that did the OBL spray-on beard.

Yep! They were in the Philippines too.
edit on 13-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

edit on 13-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join