It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is some other interesting stuff on that site too..

vault.fbi.gov...

About majestic 12, project bluebook..

Interesting.. I'm going to read it, but i don't think i'll find anything spectecular..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah of course i should treat people who scream fake,hoax or call everything bs with respect like the sceptics do it all the time. Hahahahahahaha sorry but that´s just to funny. Just live your life like you think it fits you but don´t blame us when you discover the truth and it´s all a lie and everything falls apart.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Errr.....first you respond with this:

Originally posted by prodomino
KK i'm just gonna throw this out there i'm not attacking you

Then you say this:

Are you insane ?..

You see, lies are everywhere, even from sources who percieve to be honest.

While I appreciate that the original document is on the FBI site, I also appreciate that the FBI is totally capable of falsehood to further hidden agendas and to fuel public ignorance. Or do you think 100% of everything they print is guaranteed fact and authentic? If so, I pity your gullibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You are really surprised about the fact that they captured more than one disc? UFOs were around since the beginning of time. I bet there are literally hundreds of crashed saucers buried under our feets or even deep down in the ocean.

You are taking this document as fact? But you say 'they' wont admit to anything....

I don´t said anything about the FBI document but nice try. I read the newspaper clips from the Roswell incident and there ridicilous explanation with the weather balloon. I guess you really don´t care about this do you? If you do just look them up and read it very carefully especially the eyewitness reports who described the objects shape but never a weather balloon should look like.

You have to try harder. You can do it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
.... A sceptic will never believe it and that´s a fact. It doesn´t matter how much proof you are throwing in their faces and to be honest it´s not worth the trouble. If the day comes i will just sit back open a six pack and enjoy the show.

See, that's where your logic fails.

There IS no "proof", just "evidence" and that's where the BIG differece comes in.

Nobody I know has ever thrown "proof" in anyone's face. If you can find it please post it here.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Errr.....first you respond with this:

KK i'm just gonna throw this out there i'm not attacking you

Then you say this:

Are you insane ?..

You see, lies are everywhere, even from sources who percieve to be honest.

While I appreciate that the original document is on the FBI site, I also appreciate that the FBI is totally capable of falsehood to further hidden agendas and to fuel public ignorance. Or do you think 100% of everything they print is guaranteed fact and authentic? If so, I pity your gullibility.

honestly i didnt mean any disrespect when i said that, i meant it in a joking maner.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

I know.

I was just proving a point that sometimes what seems honest and truthful can hide the opposite. You did it unintentionally but perhaps the FBI do it with more intent. Especially as they won't comment on the validity of this document.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I know.

I was just proving a point that sometimes what seems honest and truthful can hide the opposite. You did it unintentionally but perhaps the FBI do it with more intent. Especially as they won't comment on the validity of this document.

Cheers.

You have a really valid point there, i'm not sure why they haven't it could have something to do with the amount of attention the fbi website has seen these past few days. who knows though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Guys, can I interject here and ask one little question please?
Can anyone give more info on (quoting from the memo) "the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area" ?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

.... it could have something to do with the amount of attention the fbi website has seen these past few days. who knows though.

Yeah, and their statisticians are maybe busy compiling data as to where all the new hits are coming from and how to use that info for future releases.

I just can't trust such an organisation I'm afraid.

Little by little they feed us these kind of titbits but NEVER the proof that lays the facts on the table that are seen as conclusive and put an end to the wondering and a beginning to a new era of acceptance and thinking. Enlightenment isn't their game, just the opposite with secrecy behind closed doors under black budgets.

I think the whole Roswell event was a fortunate (for them) mistake that was turned into an endless experiment to see how the public minds work.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

.... it could have something to do with the amount of attention the fbi website has seen these past few days. who knows though.

Yeah, and their statisticians are maybe busy compiling data as to where all the new hits are coming from and how to use that info for future releases.

I just can't trust such an organisation I'm afraid.

Little by little they feed us these kind of titbits but NEVER the proof that lays the facts on the table that are seen as conclusive and put an end to the wondering and a beginning to a new era of acceptance and thinking. Enlightenment isn't their game, just the opposite with secrecy behind closed doors under black budgets.

I think the whole Roswell event was a fortunate (for them) mistake that was turned into an endless experiment to see how the public minds work.

I could'nt agree more. I think for the best part the UFO phenomenon is being cultivated as a smoke screen to keep enquiring minds busy. I personaly would'nt trust anything the Gov has to say on the subject.

Exploring the psychology of people who are interested in this field could yeild some powerful forms of mass manipulation.
edit on 9/4/11 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

swamp gas. or a Chinese lantern !

You know, that sort of meaningless post is getting very old and I doubt anyone beyond the age of twelve is impressed.

On topic-

Thanks for the thread. I'd not seen that before. Good find.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

Hi tarifa37,

These UFO documents are not "just released". They were released to the public in the late 1970s and have been on the FBI website for over a decade.

These documents have been discussed in quite a few UFO books (by skeptics as well as believers) and in various documentaries.

The "Vault" just launched by the FBI is simply a new interface that makes it easier and quicker to view these documents.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hmmm.. taking this as well as the metallic bibles found in Jordan into account I can't help but think of Project Bluebeam..

I guess we'll see where this goes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow, nice find.

Seems like this is the way they use the MSM for spoonfeding disclosure to the public.

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis
Guys, can I interject here and ask one little question please?
Can anyone give more info on (quoting from the memo) "the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area" ?

Maybe Holloman Air Force Base?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Ps: A sceptic will never believe it and that´s a fact. It doesn´t matter how much proof you are throwing in their faces and to be honest it´s not worth the trouble. If the day comes i will just sit back open a six pack and enjoy the show.

What proof do you have for the skeptics exactly?

Oh right, none...

Oh snaps!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Aliens or small pilots.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This subject has been discussed in many threads here during the last few days...here is one....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also see that Guy Hottel and his info was discussed here in 2009 I believe. Will go retrieve that thread and post here.

OK, the Guy Hottel mention with link to the letter is about 2/3rds down page, post by Karl 12

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Um no sir, you have your information backwards . its a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947. It's as simple as that. For some reason, i have no clue why this came to no surprise to me, i thought i would take disclosure way different, but i'll eat my lunch and go on with my day as usual. it's kind of strange.

"The following information was furnished to SA -redacted-" SA means special agent. Meaning information was given to special agent 'so and so' by -redacted-

The body of the memo is the information....

You can see after the information that the SA went no further in evaluating this information. Where it says:

"No further evaluation was attempted by SA -redacted- concerning the above."

edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Why would an Air force investigator bother to report information unless he thought it was valuable? Clearly the guy giving him information would have been considered a credible source.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The FBI and others are probably slowly making these things more readily available because that Iranian scientist has come forward about Iran building the worlds first flying saucer.

Notice how in the last year or two there has been more UFO related information declassified then in the last 70 years combined?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join