It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
So you're telling me Colonel Corso told America a lie before he passed away? I wonder what purpose, I thought he was an honorable man. [...]

Listen guy, these were honorable men! You're telling me that I am not to believe an honorable man's word in this situation?

You wouldn't lie on your deathbed if they thought it might ultimately mean money for your survivors? Particularly if it was just a fanciful story and nobody could get hurt as a result? Also, just because a person is honorable doesn't automatically mean everything they say is the truth. They might think it's the truth, but they might not know the truth to begin with.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
So now it is 2 years later and the media is releasing this memo again. WHY?

news.yahoo.com...

As I mentioned the other day in an update to my fairly lengthy thread about this memo, the FBI has just issued a press about this memo (quoted in my thread) which has prompted some press reports about it, yet again.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A memo about an investigator's interview with an unnamed informant falls short of "proof" by most standards of evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
reply to post by tarifa37

interesting that it mentions 3 flying disks ..never heard of more than one been recovered before..anyone?

You never heard the Bob Lazar story that they had 9 disc at S4?

You never heard the story of the Black Forrest 1936?

How about Missouri 1941?
Los Angeles 1942?
Kingman 1953?
Kecksburg 1965?
Berezovsky 1968?
Coyame 1974?
Aztec 1948?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It looks like the “hoax” was created by the FBI.

There are 2 possibilities here:
1 There never was a crash at Aztec. Silas Newton and Leo GeBauer were relating the events that they had heard from people at Roswell. Frank Scully repackaged the Roswell story and changed the names to protect the innocent.

2 There was a crash at Aztec.

If there was a third crash, that could be because 2 disc crashed at Roswell. One whose cabin and bodies were found between the debris field and the other, more famous, crash site. Mac Brazel said “they were not green”. The only way he would know this was if someone from the base or crash site had told him ~ OR he knew this because he found his own set of bodies.

Con men, like pilots, presidents and plumbers, can see flying saucers too. The "con men" that Scully had talked to were being tracked by the FBI, at the very least, because they were spreading the Roswell story. The FBI brought them up on charges so they could silence them and their story. That is how cover-ups work. If you think the FBI, NSA, CIA, JPL, NASA, NAVY or any other government involved agency is going to tell you the truth about flying saucers then you are just plain clueless.

"I have been researching Frank Scully and the alleged UFO crash outside of Aztec, N.M. in 1948... Dr. Gee was not or ever will be considered Leo GeBauer. Frank Scully went to his death bed insisting that Dr. Gee was 8–9 different scientists from that time frame. I do agree that Silas Newton was a con man but when you look at the charges that were brought against he and Leo, only one of 23 investor's filed a complaint. The other 23 investor's were not even allowed to testify at the trial! The Mike Conrad story has been around for years. There is no proof whatsoever that he planned this as a hoax. That is another statement that Frank Scully said on his death bed. Mike Conrad never admitted to any hoax and stood by his story until his death. Over 200 pages of files from the F.B.I. on Leo GeBauer have not been released do to "National Security Issues." I have been researching this story for over 16 years, I have over 1,370 documents that certainly spin a new light on this subject."

~ Scott Ramsey

Con Men = National Security Issues? This is the FBI admitting that there is a cover-up over this UFO story.

Ironically American television would make Scully a household name and make the FBI popular again.

www.theaztecincident.com...

www.amazon.com...=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
You never heard the Bob Lazar story that they had 9 disc at S4?

You never heard the story of the Black Forrest 1936?

How about Missouri 1941?
Los Angeles 1942?
Kingman 1953?
Kecksburg 1965?
Berezovsky 1968?
Coyame 1974?
Aztec 1948?

I think the key word here is "story."

niv

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Fox News had a piece on this topic.. I don't know how to add a video directly to this site so I've linked to it. Even though it's nothing new it's still interesting to see this topic on TV.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join