It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Self-Funded Study Found HUGE Tumors from This Everyday Food - Cause For Alarm!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A women decided to to do a simple experiment with Aspartame by feeding it to rats in the form of NutraSweet.

She did it in a scientific manner.The results are below.The links in the article willalso allow you hear her speak as well.

It adds to the huge amount of evidence already about this dangerous substance being added to food.

They have decided to rename it and also done a new derivative of it as well with even more side effects.

Maybe we should feed all this NutraSweet to all the corrupt senators who are responsible for this?
A taste of their own doings?

"Victoria Inness-Brown conducted a personal two and a half-year experiment on the effects of aspartame, probably the worst of the artificial sweeteners on the market.

Her experiments resulted in the book, My Aspartame Experiment: Report from a Private Citizen, as well as the shorter summary version Are Your Diet Sodas Killing You? Results from My Aspartame Experiment".

articles.mercola.com...

The photographs are indeed one of the most startling aspects of her book. As is usually the case, a picture speaks a thousand words, and her photos tell a horrific story about the detrimental health effects of aspartame.

"The other issue with NutraSweet is that the other components, dextrose and maltodextrin, aren't necessarily inert. They can have their own side effects. So that might be one reason why I got such amazing results."

Question is what are you going to do about it?

I urge everyone to print this out and spread it around via facebook and twitter,etc as the mainstream media will not mention this at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i have heard aspartame will cause brain tumor of the worst kind, and you can not gat it operated on.
So you die...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Aspartame's got nothin' on Neotame baby.

It does not even need to appear in the ingredient list on labels.

Thanks Monsanto/USDA

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

DIRTY %$*KERS!

edit: ps Tame Neo, Neo must be tame.........coincidence? ha!
edit on 9-4-2011 by vermonster because: added matrix reference

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Saccharin is illegal in numerous states because it causes cancer.

How cool would it be to have a government that served the welfare of its citizens?

Instead they serve the global bankers and their pursuit of money.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You know what to do?

Stop eating junk food and diet sodas thinking you're gonna lose weight!

Explanation for the obesity phenom?
Americans wanting cheap, filler foods and becoming lazy and complacent.

Get off your collective butts and walk outside.
Be constructive!

Good grief I am tired of hearing about aspartame and the other engineered death foods.

Don't eat it!
Can't afford health food?
Get your priorities straight and grow your own.
Stop making excuses.

Simple as that.

Alrite I'm done ranting.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Dr. Mercola is a truth teller.
He was all over the scam behind the flu vaccines.
Good thread!

Aspartame is in almost all the chewing gums. One of the side effects is stomach cramping.
As I recall from another ats thread, chiclets and fruit stripe gum don't contain aspartame, but are made with sugar.
Since learning this, I have not been able to find any, but I know I've seen chiclets somewhere.

More at
A conspiracy that really hit home - Aspartame Poisoning
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Aspartame's got nothin' on Neotame baby.

It does not even need to appear in the ingredient list on labels.

Thanks Monsanto/USDA

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

DIRTY %$*KERS!

edit: ps Tame Neo, Neo must be tame.........coincidence? ha!
edit on 9-4-2011 by vermonster because: added matrix reference

Warning, warning, you may have posted articles of bunkness!

From article:

In 1998, Monsanto applied for FDA approval for a monster molecule, “based on the aspartame formula” with one critical addition: 3-dimethylbutyl [listed on EPA's most hazardous chemical list]. Neotame is touted as being 13,000 times sweeter than sugar.

Not on this list.

Is this the right list or no?

ETA: Remember, if there are shady dealings that are putting peoples lives in jeopardy, scare mongering and incorrect facts will not help anyone in stopping it.

edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I urge everyone to print this out and spread it around via facebook and twitter,etc as the mainstream media will not mention this at all.

I urge everyone to recreate the experiment in their homes, because this is not ironclad proof. The experiment needs to be recreated. Spamming unverified information around the internet as fact will not help anyone.

It is not expensive to do a test like this, two mouse cages, a bunch of mice and some artificial sweetener.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
Saccharin is illegal in numerous states because it causes cancer.

How cool would it be to have a government that served the welfare of its citizens?

Instead they serve the global bankers and their pursuit of money.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

It has become increasingly clear that the work force is simply there to fund the lifestyles of the elite, and their nefarious projects. Since they have now decided to reduce the population, things such as aspartame will be pushed on the work force, who are, after all, only there to do the bidding of the elite.

These psychopaths live in an alternate reality to us. To them we are simply insignificant 'producers of their wealth and comfort.' The rest of us live in a world where the majority has been duped into believing, despite all the obvious evidence to the contrary, that the gubberment is there to protect their best interests.

The monsters have no conscience and no soul.
edit on 9-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I urge everyone to recreate the experiment in their homes, because this is not ironclad proof. The experiment needs to be recreated. Spamming unverified information around the internet as fact will not help anyone.

It is not expensive to do a test like this, two mouse cages, a bunch of mice and some artificial sweetener.

And the mice? Yeah, yeah, just poison them and kill them, no problems there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The best way to keep healthy is to prepare your own food from raw food. This way you are aware of what you introduce into your body. I also avoid sugars unless it occurs naturally in the food i am eating (carrots , honey , fruits and so on).

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Pushing the retirement age up, is a way for the masters to make you work as long as you live.
Reducing life expectancy is a way for the masters to make you live as long as you work.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

No, there isn't is there?

I was wrong about having to run your own experiments anyway. There has been some studies out there done to show cancer rates rise in mice and rats when given aspartame.

Good thing I don't eat things that contain aspartame.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I had a good test subject. My grandfather and his liver.

If you take this into your body, good luck.

Also, this is OLD news, years ago even Ozzy said this stuff would make your brain glow. This is not news, and the "conspiracy" was outed many years ago. I still see mainly overweight people chugging down "diet" sodas, everywhere!

Get with the times, what researcher is getting paid for this drivel! Are we moving forward or stuck in the 1990's?!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You've got no arguments from me......I don't even allow the stuff in to my house let alone food stuffs and drinks with this poision in it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The sooner people realize that the FDA is not on your side,.
and become a label reader and researcher the better off your health will be.
QUESTION EVERYTHING..

The deeper I went into the stuff we called "food" the more amazed I was.
the longer the list of ingredients something has, the more concerning it should be.
Aspartame in poison.and that is all there is to it.
Also, get off the fluoride and you might start to see what is really going on around you

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, there isn't is there?

I was wrong about having to run your own experiments anyway. There has been some studies out there done to show cancer rates rise in mice and rats when given aspartame.

Good thing I don't eat things that contain aspartame.

Better also be glad you're not a mouse, then, since you don't want a premature, painful death from forced consumption of aspartame.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romanian

Pushing the retirement age up, is a way for the masters to make you work as long as you live.
Reducing life expectancy is a way for the masters to make you live as long as you work.

Yes, that's how it works. And kill off a few million when it brings in extra cash.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

It's not just fluoride in your water; thats the least of your worries.....

if you ever have time watch Fire Water, it's an Australian documentary on what really goes in our water and you'll find the exact same results in the USA.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The experiment that this woman did is just as good as those performed by scientists and chemists all over the world...what did you not get? There has been problems with aspertame and other artificial sweeteners showing up for years. Should we believe that this crap the FDA endorses is better for us than sugar? High Fructose Corn Sugar is just as deadly...as society will soon see.

Sugar that occurs naturally in nature is not as deadly and when used in moderation should fill the need for the sweets that humans crave. Stevia, another natural occurring sweetener used by Natives of South America, is ten times sweeter than sugar and has not shown any side effects.

Better living through chemicals, a Monsanto-type motto, may work for ya if you hold stock in the company and are a completely heartless and owned by greed.

I applaud this woman for her perseverance in the work she did to prove the use of aspertame is unhealthful and can kill over time. It is personal choice whether one should or should not consume such garbage...do as you will, but consider many of us choose not to.

ETA: Posted before I saw your post that you did not use that poison...good for you

edit on 9-4-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join