It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Unexplained Phenomena That You (Probably) Never Heard of Before

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Maybe the unexplained missing persons achieved
Permanent time slippage? Just a thought. Carry on

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

4. VANISHING PEOPLE
These are individuals that for no apparent reason simply vanish in front of witnesses who are at a complete loss to explain what happened. It is worth noting, as with many other mysteries, that some of these cases have turned out to be hoaxes.

I believe these can be ghosts atleast some of them... both me and my mom have seen a man in very old looking cloths just walk and then suddenly dissapear.. ive only seen him once but my mom saw him maybe 3 times.. dissapearing in the same spot.. my theory is that ghosts sometimes looks very much real..

Also there was my grandfather this is as the case before is many years ago..
anyway he was at a market with my grandmother.. both saw and talked to a man wich worked with my grandfather.. the only thing was he was dead since about 1 month earlier..
I was not there but I do trust my grandparents enough to know that the story is not a lie.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great post with some very good reading here. Thank you for sharing all of these interesting finds. I especially enjoyed the article on the skulls.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

THIS is what I joined ATS for! Great post Good research and thought evoking I'm gonna show my wife this she's gonna freak at the toads!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Today is as good as any, what happened?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Starred, flagged, and hooked on that site. Thanks for the info!

second

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've had had strange scratches before identical to No.5 but i've never thought anything of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's iunteresting that many of these can't be explained by science and those scientists ignore the possibility spiritual beings operating in other dimensions. That's why I laugh at those that believe in evolution from absolutuely nothing because they can't explain things.

To assume we are the most intelligent beings in the only dimension possible is unintelligent.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ace thread your gona go far on here s&f
some cool stories there i've seen a will o the wisp just didn't no that was what they were called we have a bog at the back of my house which runs of the local tip
or it must have been bog-ey man

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
#5. I wake up with mystery scratches a few times a month. They usually itch all day long. Bugs the crap out of me, it does. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

S&F by the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

I might have a time slip story. Nope, I don't have pics so I can't prove it to you.

At times when I am in my studio, listening to the radio, I hear newscasts telling of the death of a given celebrity and the details of his/her death. I tell my wife what I heard the next time we are together. Sure enough, a few weeks later, she hears that same news story on the radio or TV and reads about the sudden death of the celebrity and the details I told her about a few weeks earlier.

I don't know if this qualifies as a time slip, though. Not sure what to call it. My psychiatrist just says, "Hmmmmm............"

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
What about this picture still unexplained

forgetomori.com...

A lot of people have investigated this photo. He sure sticks out like a sore thumb especially the sunglasses and t shirt.

actually it supposedly was debunked in the article interesting none the less.

While i don't believe this is time traveling this guy has set the fashion trend for the next 70 years, my hat is off for him.

edit on 8-4-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Scratches?You serious?

This seems like one of those threads they flag to bump the more important topics off the front page.

The only one that was interesting was the images that you see at the corner of your eyes.For some strange reason I believe the part about our eyes being able to see different dimensions.But we can only see them from the side and you have to be looking straight to do it.I can do this whenever I want.Only because I noticed how it was possible.I use to think "wtf was that" turn and nothing..but try this,when you see it next time don't look..just stare straight ahead and use your peripheral to look at it....lol

But not much phenomenon here..."scratches"?

Here's a real phenom..

Explain how those stones were put together!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

If I am not mistaken, it really isn't any more weird then it is in Egypt.

If I remember correctly, there are stones there that have very little to no gap in them.

Have you ever watched how a good mason puts together a stone wall. I don't think that rocks that fit good are really that big of a mystery.

as a matter of fact here is a link (I know it's a blog) that postulates a theory on how something like this may be possible.

mysteriousall.blogspot.com... an-pyramids-solved-by.html

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Woah, number 10 gave me the chills about my most vivid memory!

When I was a kid, around 8 years old, I visited a small town somewhere in the UK (don't remember where but we had definitely never been there before). We went into a shop and as the warm inside air hit me, I froze and turned ghostly white. My dad asked what was wrong and I just said I felt sick... We continued inside and the feeling of having been in that shop in exactly the same situation got stronger and stronger.

At one point a shop assistant came over and spoke to us, and asked us to answer a questionnaire. I knew word for word everything she asked and exactly how my parents and sister answered, right down to body language and facial expressions. Even the background music and the odd perfume smell were eerily familiar. The only thing wrong about the whole scene was my absolute sense of panic.

After around 10 mins of this 'replay' I broke the flow by walking out of the shop, deliberately knocking the shop assistant who was still asking questions. Her face was now a new experience, and me standing outside in the rain was a new experience.

I gathered myself and went back inside and this horrible experience continued for at least another 10 mins. I was petrified the whole time and the experience still gives me the chills today, over 20 years later :-/

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

great compilation of cool stuff, thanks for sharing. Any of you watch The Bachelor last season? A contestant went to bed & woke up with a black eye. do do dooo do.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Great find! i though Deja Vu would've been there as well ^ ^

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
An interesting thread for sure, though, I must say that the dinosaur and human tracks one doesn't have me convinced. I found that this site provides a detailed account of the case and it sites it's sources to boot. I'd say they were dinosaur tracks which have been subject to erosion and tampering.

I've always wanted to visit the plane of jars but value my life and my legs too much to risk it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestones

i've had similar experiences.

the most detailed and probably the first i've encountered was when i was about 10 years old. there was a conversation my friends were having where i ' knew ' word for word exactly what they would say.

i then said exactly that.. weirded out i said " i know everything you guys are going to say next ! ... "

then i remember a plane was going to fly overhead in about a minutes time... and the plane did just that.

of course i looked like a crazy person lol
edit on 8-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
That's funny this thread came up. I just bought that Mysteries of the Unexplained book at Goodwill a week or two ago. The first thing I read about was the toads in coal and rocks. Had never heard of the phenomenon before and was going to post it here. You beat me to it - F&S

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join