It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewrongpath
Who is to say that something like this wasn't typed up yesterday on an old computer and made to look old. I don't think they had concepts/theories like this in 1947?

Really? Typed up on an old computer? There are so many things wrong with that statement.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is interestine as well as fantastic, the first fact that surprise me is that the aliens don't really have a planet and reside in interdimension space, and this is the agency report.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by xynephadyn

And personally, I think its very fascinating to think that some "nutjob" in 1947 came up with the idea, should he had made it up- this idea came before network television, and in a largely mainstream christian society.

Wow, and this is why the term Straw Man Argument was coined. You nailed it perfectly.

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[1][2]

Flash Gordon?

My position was the person describing what was in the letter was a nutjob, FlySolo replied and said that tht was fascinating and implied there wasn't the same kind of influences when it was written, I showed there were influences of aliens in the 40's with my post.

Your cut and paste of a strawman argument wiki.... Wow.

edit on 8-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YodleAjax
This is interestine as well as fantastic, the first fact that surprise me is that the aliens don't really have a planet and reside in interdimension space, and this is the agency report.

No. It was written by a member of the public and submitted to the Agency.
Big difference!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Your disinfo won't work on me. I know what a inter department Memorandum is. It also states that the information was obtained by supernormal means. This is not even anything to do with any "ufo civilian wittness".

You mean the ones with the big letterheads on them....? Yeah I saw those to in the file, the one you are talking about didn't have it on it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by YodleAjax

No. It was written by a member of the public and submitted to the Agency.
Big difference!!

You could take a picture of floating feces in the ocean and if an FBI stamp ends up on the picture of it, people will just believe.... Just believe.............. Nothing you can do to help them see the mistake....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

True dat!!

But I have to say I AM a believer, just not in this document.
Big difference!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think this letter was posted on ATS before. I remember reading it for sure.

Anyway. It's not a hoax, it's just more fan fiction.

Thanks for the heart skip though.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Goodd find however im just skeptical because it is not from an official source and whilst the person writing this to the FBI does sound very convincing at the same time anyone could of made this up!
Not saying its not true lol but you know...gotta look at both sides of the coin!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

very very interesting, though it mostly consists of reports of sightings of ufos there are some real eye openers here. In one letter it states where recoverd discs should be sent too and what agency, and there is a quote from the person in charge stating he would do this only if his agency was given access too the investigation. Then it goes on too state how before in the LA incident that they were not allowed too cross examine the craft that was recoverd..PROOF that we have recoverd discs..The time for full discloser is near people

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I love that headline.

I first thought they must have been small and flat to hide inside filing cabinets for so long. Why is it that aliens are not found inside unreleased documents if they are small and flat and like to hide in files?

I think there's a conspiracy going on here! Someones been deliberately hiding our aliens where they thought we couldn't find them. We've been looking to the skies and they were in our offices all the time.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

If had to put a dollar value on some of the stuff i've seen so far, it would be a buck and a quarter.
It's not worthless, and it's certainly not priceless.

It's like: we gotta give em something, so we'll give em some newspaper clipping with some
pen marks on them to make it look important.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Bravo your response. My wife is 'a real deal' medium psychic also, and I am very sensitive to what might be called 'reality shifts'. The concept of interdimensionality holds great potential for this sort of exploration. by the way, that post was exactly 10 years before the day I was born, tho that counts for nothing in this context...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Proof aliens existed in Roman times

Of course, like most stuff on this site, I've shown that's it's fake.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

A few years ago, I read a book about the inventions of the NAZIS, and their saucers, and in it the author told that NAZI saucers were emitting water steam through the hull of the saucers. If you go to the story beneath the supernatural one, about Billy, the young boy states the saucer he photographed was followed by a steam cloud of sorts...

Could it be Roswell and all was disinfo to protect the public from knowing the NAZIS had unbeatable saucers?

That must be part of the same conspiracy where the Nazi's choose to lose the war, even though they had unbeatable saucers

edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

thats pretty extreme. is this an official report or just one "persons" report?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

Exactly! Check it out here...

It says: Sufficient to ensure its disregard.....

So, nothing to get excited about!

edit on 9-4-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A little unveiled with its religious flavour still persisting as far as I met
it a few more times in the statements of different authorities on it, in
the Russian terminology they coming from the "absolute", understand
it how do you want. And note it, written when some new ideas have
not come into existence yet:

www.esolibris.com...
edit on 9-4-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

debunked

again.

sry alien enthusiasts.

No, *not* debunked.

This is a genuine document, genuinely coming from FBI archive...just not a document *from* the FBI.

This is coming from an independent source, apparently not connected to the FBI who is recounting either his/her knowledge or suspicions.

The whole scenario could be fantasy, or it could be an accurate account.

How is this debunked? Debunked because it wasn't *written* by the FBI?

How does that work then...is something 'debunked' simply because it's a report or account that wasn't written by a government official? If that's the case, any idiot can debunk any subject there is...is it written by the government? No? Then it's debunked! Easy eh?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
my question is why release this info now? tptb must know that an upcoming event will happen that cannot be denied or hidden like roswell so out of desperation they are releasing these crumbs of truth. I see no inspiration to enlighten mankind of the existence of aliens but a desperation to hold on to what little perceived power they wield. truly pathetic I have said it before and I will say it again

" we are not alone, we have never been alone and now more are coming"

a star trek babylon 5 future will happen I have no doubt in my mind.........

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join