It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercedes-Benz
On "USSR disks", Any one smell BS?

why would soviets write in english? USSR in russian CCCP, that would be more logical, no?
Also, if soviets did make such hi tech spy devices, i'm sure they would make sure to have no identification signs on them.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Mercedes-Benz because: (no reason given)

That "spy device" was an obvious hoax. The document stated that this device could never have flown under its own power.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
First of all, thanks for sharing this, its an interesting document anyway, even if its just posted to FBI, which isnt much special, because they recieve these kinds of letters every day I gues, but in those days, when it was written there were no Holywood movies and internet Hoax era. Interesting...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zixo1

This was not sent to the FBI from some civilian. This is an "Inter Department Memorandum". The FBI does not hang on or put everything they get in these classified files unless they are important. Which that is what it says. "Of Importance" "to be sent to Scientists". So I guess even if the President of the United States said on TV News Anouncement that UFO and ETs were real, People would be calling that a Hoax. For some people that can not wrap their minds around the Truth, and can not even believe an Official FBI website, would say they were Hoax even if they landed in your front yard.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

An Inter Department Memorandum never has a Letter Head on it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

OK, give us the name of this civilian that wrote it. Wouldn't it be on there somewhere. Is there even a blackout where the name is. Only Letters, have the letter heads and not memos, If you work in an office do you send in company memos on Letterhead, paper. NO.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I have worked for the government and I can assure you anyone putting a Hoax in Classified Files, would be fired, and could be prosecuted. They do not Classifie just everything they get in the mail, if it is not true or they do not think is important it is not Classified. I have asked anyone that thinks this is a fake, hoax, to email the FBI, has anyone tried that yet. I love how so many people on ATS say things are fake, or hoax but fail to present any type of proof on their part, but demand proof for the other part.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Welcome to the real world. Just don´t bother convincing sceptics cause it´s pointless and tiresome and they aren´t worth it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

You are so right, I need to find my ignor button, that is how they start arguments and derail threads.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by annella

OK, give us the name of this civilian that wrote it. Wouldn't it be on there somewhere. Is there even a blackout where the name is. Only Letters, have the letter heads and not memos, If you work in an office do you send in company memos on Letterhead, paper. NO.

I believe the FBI have the same habit as every National Security organisation in the world, that is they black out mention of most peoples names, for privacy reasons. Also, maybe there was a second page and it is missing for whatever reason?
I do notice though that at the top of the OPs letter in question, that there is a partial address with the rest blacked out.
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
San Diego 4
Calif.

I see that you believe this to be an inter office memo probably also because the writer has stated and underlined
'A Memorandum of Importance'.
The word memorandum has a few different interpretations if you check a dictionary and can be legitamitely be used by someone writing to another, out of office.
For me, the author of the letter may totally have had an experience or channelled the info he has given, I just dont think it is info between FBI people who are ' disclosing' to us all these years later.

I am a believer BTW.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

but if you look at the top it was from one FBI office in calif. to another office and inter office memo. Plus if it was from some else [Not] if they didn't think it was important they wouldn't be sending it to Scientist with classified clearances. Nor would they even bother to classifiy it if they thought it untrue. They get more crazy nut mail than anyone and they don't keep it or classifiy it for over 40 years.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Are you able to post the top of the letter here?? I tried but something went awry with my attempts...lol...
I will get there eventually.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
One thing I never understood about some members on ATS is the wishy washy hypocrisy. The members that spout daily on how the MSM lies lies lies...but then the minute they see something on the MSM that corresponds with their own beliefs they use it as a source and fight to the death that it's true.

The same thing is going on here "the govt lies!!!! Alphabet agencies lie!!!!" But then suddenly they "open a vault" and they are now the prime source for TRUE legitimate information.

So are we supposed to believe the govt...or do we only believe them when they agree with our opinions and beliefs? It can't be both ways

Michelle

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

This Vault has been on the Internet, for at least 8 years that I know of. Most of the documents were "Classified" for 40 or 50 years. It is the truth they keep Classified for years and years and tell us all lies until everyone is dead that would give a damn about the truth. Why do you think the Kennedy files that are still sealed until 2025. I swear there must be 25 debunker for every 1 ATS member.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Perfectenemy

You are so right, I need to find my ignor button, that is how they start arguments and derail threads.

Your ignorance has derailed this thread.

Reread this post.
edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by freedish

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

debunked

again.

sry alien enthusiasts.

No, *not* debunked.

This is a genuine document, genuinely coming from FBI archive...just not a document *from* the FBI.

This is coming from an independent source, apparently not connected to the FBI who is recounting either his/her knowledge or suspicions.

The whole scenario could be fantasy, or it could be an accurate account.

How is this debunked? Debunked because it wasn't *written* by the FBI?

How does that work then...is something 'debunked' simply because it's a report or account that wasn't written by a government official? If that's the case, any idiot can debunk any subject there is...is it written by the government? No? Then it's debunked! Easy eh?

Fine, maybe not debunked, but it certainly doesn't prove anything. It's another tasteless acorn added to the bucket of more tasteless acorns. This proves nothing except that the guy who wrote this believes in aliens.
edit on 9-4-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

This was posted on Youtube tonight April 9. It is of Video and film that was taken of UFOs from 1950 to 1990, there is not sound. Also some US Air Force Pilots have a lot of fun chasing them around the sky. Well now it looks like we have Disclosure, but I wonder if there is going to be an anouncement. There have been a lot of meetings with the President about.

I can not believe they had this many UFO filmed and videoed.

AAF pilots

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
The members that spout daily on how the MSM lies lies lies...but then the minute they see something on the MSM that corresponds with their own beliefs they use it as a source and fight to the death that it's true.

Same thing with NASA.
ATS members spend half their life shouting "coverup", but then spend the other half "exposing" information that they've found on a NASA website (but didnt have the background knowledge to understand properly what they are looking at).

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Hi, There were thousands of UFO documents released in the Vault, this was just one page OP pointed out. If you go to page 32. That is from J Edgar Hoover, Director. He is sending a notice to another FBI office to not send flying disc "material" to the FBI Labratory but send it to the Army Air Force Intelligents. There are letters in this batch of documents that are from witnesses. There are also videos now on Youtube that were evidently released also that were posted 4/9/2011. I was shocked to see videos from the 50' to 90s I had never seen before. Had no idea there were that many locked away. There are batches of UFO newly released all over the Vault.

This is some US Air Force Pilots having a lot of fun Chasing a UFO

This video is a lot of videos of craft 1950-1990. This looks like something the government would put together to show to whoever was a new 'need to know' .

What We have Folks is "Disclosure" I just wonder if it is going to be anounced on the MSM.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

"Freedish"
Fine, maybe not debunked, but it certainly doesn't prove anything. It's another tasteless acorn added to the bucket of more tasteless acorns. This proves nothing except that the guy who wrote this believes in aliens.
edit on 9-4-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

You actually sound disheartened that people may be finding plenty of evidence in this 'vault'. I think its clear what your intention was with your "sorry alien enthusiasts" jibe. It was about as nonconstructive as you can get. Keep reading the vault, and ignoring trolls, and fun times will be had by all.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's about time for the gov to start admitting the truth of the matter. Now what I would like to know is, is this a female?

edit on 11-4-2011 by hotbread because: ut

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join