It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is incredible, some one dig Darwin up, turn him over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

well, its a lot more complex than I thought. It sounded mighty impressive, logical
approach to life.. I believe we were bio engineered with natural selection.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Quite possible but you must keep in mind that any theory, scientific or otherwise at this point is complete speculation, I did enjoy the video though!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This was "debunked" I guess you can say. Youtube/google it and you'll find evidence that is directly contradictory to the foundation of irreducible complexity.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thats a pretty crazy video if that is in fact real then theres no way we evolved from that whole 'big bang' theory.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

sort of makes you wonder why all those flying plates are zipping around earth, now dont it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
While both sides make a good argument I think I'm leaning this way. I'm not sure which is right but this vid seems to cover many more angles than the ops vid. The first vid lead me to think about us being created by "something". while this vid lead me to think that maybe the destruction of the human body(bad food, bad air, pills, vaccines, etc). Is really just deconstruction. Getting rid of the extra stuff that is stopping us from evolving further. Just a thought.

edit on 7-4-2011 by ScRuFFy63 because: grammar

edit on 7-4-2011 by ScRuFFy63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I agree with the op!
Darwinism has served it's purpose, it's time to move on.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You wish.

Irreducible complexity is a crock. Wake me up when creationists have something new to talk about.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Was going to watch the video right up until I heard the name Behe. UGH! MORON! That guy has had every single one of his "oooooh this is irreducibly complex and only god could have made it" thing debunked. Thanks to his dimwitted mind, he's progressed the theory of evolution, made a stronger case for it as scientists set out to explain biology to this poor simple minded man.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Since when have "Scientist" or anyone understood biology? Give me a break. You might want to include what man doesn't know, in that statement.

Ask ANY physicist what gravity is... or light.. electricity, magnetism.. ANY physicist will tell you WE DON'T KNOW. And an encyclopedia won't answer the question either. Have a biologist explain what he doesn't know... lol "Scientists ... like anyone.. have much to learn.

Ask a biologist where your love is... where your will is... after all you WILL believe as you choose.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well DARWIN was bound to get an AWARD sometime.
I couldn't think of anything more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine
reply to post by sirnex

Since when have "Scientist" or anyone understood biology? Give me a break. You might want to include what man doesn't know, in that statement.

Ask ANY physicist what gravity is... or light.. electricity, magnetism.. ANY physicist will tell you WE DON'T KNOW. And an encyclopedia won't answer the question either. Have a biologist explain what he doesn't know... lol "Scientists ... like anyone.. have much to learn.

Ask a biologist where your love is... where your will is... after all you WILL believe as you choose.

Your right... We should throw out every medical achievement because some dimwit says a flagellum is an outboard motor and could never never ever have evolved on it's own despite strong evidence that each system can and does have a function independently of one another. Needless to say, no we don't know EVERYTHING there is to know, but we know enough that some people with half a brain don't need to pretend that cells are these massively complex systems that could only have been created.

Behe has shown no evidence for any of his claims. He just sits there and looks for thing's science hasn't discovered yet and claims it's proof of ID. He's conducted no experiments, offered no proof, makes poor analogies. All he's done is sensationalize and written books to make money off utter morons who buy into this garbage because that's what they want to believe is true because people are too damn lazy to pick up a book and learn these days.

new topics

top topics

join