It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! My Introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello guys! I've lurked on this sight for almost a year and a half now and was content with reading what others have to say. However I've finally created my own account here on this fantastic place and think I owe it to you guys, after checking this site out for so long, to give you an introduction.

My name is Mike and I am a 16 year old sophomore high school student here in Pennsylvania. I am a straight A student with a love for physical activity. I play football, lacrosse, and I'm an avid weightlifter.

My father is a Department of Defense contractor, and my mother is a contractor for the Department of the Navy. My father is an ex-U.S Navy SEAL and he is a graduate of the U.S Naval Academy, class of '86.

My parents have helped shaped my understanding of our world, and have shaped my ideals and philosophies I hold closest. My father and mother, while they are both government employees, are absolutely tired of the world our world is run. My father is awake to the global bankster/elite agenda. My mother not so much, but they are both very intelligent people. My mother is a Duke graduate.

I am very determined to get my point across and I have problems controlling my anger when faced with extreme ignorance. I am very intelligent (not meaning to sound conceited here, just letting you guys know who I am before you judge me as a high schooler) and have been tested to have an IQ of 157. I enjoy shooting sports and have an interest in attending the USNA and becomign a SEAL officer.

Now I have these goals but I fear the worst for our planet. I see us going down a vortex of doom. I slowly am watching the degradation of society and a group of people behind the scenes, pushing their agenda. I see extreme natural disasters occuring at startling pace. I truely believe all of these "theories" have significant value and I see all of them culminating. Think WW3, 2012, NWO all in one. I'm a person who wants the evidence and who can connect the dots. I'm big into UFO and alien information, and im profoundly interested in Earth's past.

Something DID happen thousands of years ago, something cataclysmic. All of the texts point to it. There WERE alien beings here thousands of years ago, the cultures of the world just depicted them as different forms.

To me, denying the evidence is ignorant. I'm not all into the HAARP stuff and things along those lines but I havn't looked into it much and it doesnt seem to have much scientific basis. I'm currently worried about the state of affairs on Earth, our magnetic field, and the solar cycles.

I'm an avid prepper. Our family currently owns a small armory of weapons. We have 2 select fire AK47's (A chinese Type 56 and a Russian AKM), one G1 FAL, a variety of pistols, and truuckloads of ammunition. An armed population is a free one. I am big into tactical gear. I own a ballistic vest outfitted as my go-to rig.

I really enjoy dancing, sports, and just plain out relaxing. I have a beautiful girlfriend of 2 years, Lauren, and much of my time is spent with her. However I am on ATS while fiddling with my guns whenever I have spare time! This is truely a great site and is such a benefit to not only us on this site, but to the entire Human race.

V for Victory.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
an IQ of 157 and you like dancing and fiddling with guns?

jus' kiddin', wlcome to ats.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I like the Honors pre-Calc too man
haha hey I'm allowed to have hobbies

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey acta

I'm old enough to be your grandpa, I'm not very pretty, I also have a Mensa IQ and you may find me to be one of the most ignorant SOBs around this place. Welcome.
edit on 7-4-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: mistake I'm so dumb.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Thanks for your comprehensive intro, it was an interesting read. I believe you are quite correct about what is heading our way on earth.

I cultivate mind and body in Falun Dafa(an ancient Chinese Qi Gong cultivation form of mind and body which was introduced to the public in 1992 and gained 100 million practitioners in 7 years before the communists banned it - no coincidence of course...).

I recommend you to read the free e-book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below.

It is an amazing book about how to become a good person, the book explains the third eye structure of the human body, how to develop supernormal powers, the supernormal logics, the meaning of human life etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it.

Please read it, I reckon it is the most important book published since the beginning of this civilization.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

edit on 8-4-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ActaNonVerba

Welcome to ATS ActaNonVerba
Hope to see you soon in the forums and read your posts! enjoy this is a great place with lots of threads to choose from ~~~cookie

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ActaNonVerba

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Another PA person. what, what. Good to have you aboard my friend. Very informative intro and we'll see how you get along. I complain about the children a lot but if you my good man are as advertised then you give me hope. Stay sharp, listen and good posting.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am amazed, if not pleasantly shocked that one so young has an open mind to grasp what is wrong with our world. I hope that you will not waste your youth, espacially with the temper thingy. It usually stems from ego. Take care of that, and I am sure you will be a great person one day, to your family, relatives and friends and mine which makes up the society that we all live in.

People of your age group regardless of high or low 'IQ' (social engineered divisions) are the hope of our future and evolution.

Welcome.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join