It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO History From Aurora, TX(1897) to Roswell, NM(1947) and Beyond - Government Lies and Cover Up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Anyone who feels like they have a solid knowledge of the real Roswell story, or a real understanding of what came out of that, and where disclosure is today, I would love to have as a guest on my podcast. UFOs and Aliens have always been of huge interest to me, and with the recent release of The Vault's memo on Roswell, I'd love to have someone a little more knowledgeable than myself separate the facts from myth, and inform me of the best evidence we have that disclosure is close. Please let me know if you're interested. As bad as I want to believe it, my big questions are: Would highly intelligent, possibly inter-dimentional beings crash in the desert? And if UFOs are always seen disabling nukes and making sure we don't destroy ourselves by that means, why haven't they been undeniably present in wake of the huge Japan disaster? I've seen a few videos, but nothing convincing yet.

-Greg Carlwood
[email protected]
TheHIghersideChats.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCarlwood

I'm probably not the best person for it but i hope one of the other contibutors to this thread comes across your reply and puts their hand up!

When you have finished the Podcast send me a shoutout and link

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

That would be great!

I have had conflicting reports that Aurora may have been a hoax and created for town publicity back in 1897. It would be good to hear from some locals on the event.

If you come across anything be sure to let us know

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Really cool post man good job! I had no idea that they actually had a burial for the “space man” which leads me to believe that it really did happen. For what purpose would they have to lie about it? People a long time ago reported what they saw and experienced. There was no reality TV spot to secure or book to promote. I for one live in Texas and I can tell you for a fact that I have been in the air and seen some things that can not be explained by human engineering, and if it was made by man then everything that we have been taught about science, physics, gravity, and flight is a LIE.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Thanks for the feedback and im working on more to add as there are many more stories and incidents than whats in the thread so far!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What about a little light entertainment ?

Join In :-

I'm plannin a trip, plannin' a trip
I'm goin out to Air Force One
Air Force One where they found all that stuff
They're out there man

I'm flying in a plane
And I'm always hallucinating
But who really knows, who really knows what I'm looking at
Know what I'm sayin?

You think there's little green men out there?
No litte green men sir
They could be made of water
I don't even know
who knows, dude, who knows

But there's no proof just people's accounts
You're right there's no proof, but
There's no proof of Jesus
That's just kinda the way I see things

They're out there man, I seen 'em
I've been out there, Aurora Texas
They're out there man, I seen 'em
They got them little graves 'n stuff

On topic this case has interested me for a while now, since watching the UFO Hunters show.
But they NEVER in any show they do get any real compelling stuff'
But I'm willing to believe 'something' came down there !

Peace !

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If you have heard of Dr. Jacobs, he is the most experienced and intelligent abduction researcher alive right now. He was able to trace the abductions in his research to when the abdcutions started happening. It wasn't the time of the ancient egyptians, it wasn't the 15 century, it was around 1890 and this 'airship' wave in the US that alien abductions actually began. Dr. Jacobs is correct.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Thanks and it's good to see some interest in the subject!

lol although i don't get the clip you posted?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Yeah i have heard about him, there is some interesting stuff out there about him.

Although i do think that Alien/UFO and abduction phenomena goes waaaay further back than 1890

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Good city name choice for a first sighting.
The use of a man made aurora called brush by Tesla is suspected to control the UFO ship
momentum. If that is so the Aurora can only show what is always there from the Sun
controlling the path of Earth. Also the super plane called Aurora has an appropriate name
if considered a Tesla ship or UFO ship.

Lies would cover up what I just talked about.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Such discharges of very high frequency, which render luminous the air at ordinary pressures, we have probably often occasion to witness in Nature. I have no doubt that if, as many believe, the aurora borealis is produced by sudden cosmic disturbances, such as eruptions at the sun's surface, which set the electrostatic charge of the earth in an extremely rapid vibration, the red glow observed is not confined to the upper rarefied strata of the air, but the discharge traverses, by reason of its very high frequency, also the dense atmosphere in the form of a glow, such as we ordinarily produce in a slightly exhausted tube.

Yes he experimented and perhaps he found something in nature to manufacture man made
like the aurora that proved gravity is not where the forces of nature are at.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Thanks, but we have to admit that all of the evidence of aliens visiting us is true in ancient history, perhaps they could have created a hybrid animal, showed it to the ancients, and that's why the ancients used to worship animal/people. The whole thing I am gathering is that aliens developed a large plan in the 1890s. They could have been a different race than the other 'aliens' visiting us throughout history. To me it is very strange.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
-

edit on 11/2/14 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Well I have to disagree, I would say that it is Barbara Brammer's theory of the events based on what she found and we also need to take into account whether or not she had a personal bias whether it be political, religious or some other bias.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

I hope it helps and more importantly leads to further discovery

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Soooo... off-topic :/

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In the progress of setting up an interactive "UFO" related map. Covering crashes, sightings etc..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join