It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on in Japan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think this might my second ever thread on Aliens or something... but I thought this was very interesting...

Any explanation? No way lava can do that... what the hell is this? I just have no idea of what this is.

Any expert? Weather balloon, fireworks?

edit on 7-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There's a thread already open about this, ages ago!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
hmmm first i thought its a sun reflection...than i saw in the close up...everything in the picture is jerky and pixels moving alot...but the "glowing" is clear and have no grainy...maybe its a fake ...cgi?

look in the close up...

just my 2 cents...im not sure so

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
There's a thread already open about this, ages ago!

Really? Didn't see it... Care to link?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Nice vid...well I like it. I'm not ready to say it's a UFO though. But very intreging none the less

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

See those white dots appearing over head. This is some kind of UFO.

And the US is hip to it.

You can see them moving micro sat's into position to observ what is going on. Holy # this is the real deal.

The us is watching by the way. Watch as they move assest into place to observe what is going on.

Thoses are micro stats by the way.

People always say the are orbs or balloons little do they know that they are high altitude micro sats.

Un freeking believable.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

The "white dots" give every appearance of being stars coming up. One could be a planet, but most would be stars. The Speeding lights that appear to go straight up are perhaps satellities or aircraft with landing lights on. I don't recall seeing any that were visible in front of the mountain.

The multiple lights at ground level that move off to the right are possible car lights. One or two actually move in the opposite directon.

Since the volcano is somewhat active during that period, perhaps what we are seeing is a geotherm plant that is having a bit of a problem with excaping, explosive gases.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Interesting. From the blue tinge to the outside of the light source, I was thinking initialy maybe some sort of out of control power transformer or substation, the electrical discharge lighting up the gas released from the near by volcano. But that would be madness itself if any potential breakdown at a substation didnt result in a far swifter automatic shutdown. I mean that ball of light is pretty long lived, even taking into account the amount of messing about with the speed at which the video plays.

new topics

top topics

join