It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April will be a very bad month.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm no psychic, but I'm going to make a prediction.

Mid-April all hell will break loose and perhaps a real World War is in the works through a strange partnership between the radical Progressive movement and the Muslim Brotherhood. That will be the lighting of the fuse.

Then watch Pakistan and the good folks in India need to start building their shelters. The missiles will fly. People eyes will be glued to Gaza and it's a ruse.

Free Gaza Freedom Flotilla

(London, UK) On April, 2010, the Freedom Flotilla sets sail for Gaza determined to, once again, challenge Israel’s blockade of 1.5 million Palestinians trapped in an open-air prison. Coordinated by the Free Gaza Movement in conjunction with the Turkish Relief Foundation (IHH), two cargo ships loaded with reconstruction and educational supplies will be accompanied by at least 3 passenger ships. One of the cargo ships and two passenger boats were purchased with the generous donations from the Malaysia-based Perdana Global Peace Organization.

.....and

Muslim Brotherhood Calls for War on Israel

Now, Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood is forming a political party called Freedom and Justice. Sa`d al-Katatni has been asked to lead the charge. This is a significant development because it marks the first time in the nearly century-long history of the Muslim Brotherhood that it has successfully organized a political party...
...“Sheik Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, who was kicked out of Egypt a long time ago, recently returned and there was a big celebration at Tahrir Square,” Soliman says. “The Muslim Brotherhood ushered him right to the pulpit and he spoke to the crowd. He did not allow any of the young people that were leaders of the revolution to speak or any Christians speak. The Muslim Brotherhood is starting to show its true colors. They have shown their sharp teeth.”

More?

Muslim Brotherhood Wants War With Israel

Mohamed Ghanem, one of the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, calls Egypt to stop pumping gas to Israel and prepare the Egyptian army for a war with it’s eastern neighbor.

Speaking with Iranian television station Al-Alam, Mohamed Ghanem blamed Israel for supporting Hosni Mubarak’s regime. Ghanem also said that the Egyptian police and army won’t be able to stop the Muslim Brotherhood movement.

There was also an ignored call from them for millions to march in protest around the same time as the Freedom Flotilla is there.

Muslim Brotherhood in deal for large role in Egyptian Military.

According to the New York Times, as the best organized and most extensive opposition movement in Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood was expected to have an edge in the contest for influence, but what surprises many is its link to a military that vilified it.

Keep your eye on Pakistan when this comes to a head. That is the prediction part. The worst will start there.

Ayers, Dorn organize the Freedom Flotilla.

Former Weather Underground leaders William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, as well as Code Pink founder Jodie Evans, helped organize the Free Gaza Movement, which launched the six-ship flotilla from Turkey to Israel that ended in a violent clash with Israeli Defense Forces, BigGovernment.com reported.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: www.sfexaminer.com...

They are also behind this trip. You ever wonder why the Progressives are backing Terrorists and Religious extremists while at the same time being opposed to Democracy?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Why tie the progressive movement with the Muslim brotherhood?

I read an article--I'll try digging it up--that China had started moving some troops along the Kashmir border, and that had gotten the Indians pretty concerned.

As for the month of April...as turbulent as any other. Worse? Only time will prove or disprove your prediction, so I can;t say much about that.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
April will be a very bad month

As opposed to?

If you are lucky you give 12 hours to the worthless pursuit of something that isn't real.

If you are unfortunate you are praying to become a slave.

Every month is bad.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more ! This month is going to be a shock for those asleep , it will be greater than the middle East though .US Government shut down , the economy , the Royal wedding , internal politics nation by nation, rioting , new enemies , new alliences ,new battle theatres and that is just a taste of what is to come .Tick tock and don't forget the Easter Bunny .
edit on 6-4-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Please explain how helping the people of Gaza equates to "backing terrorists and religious extremism"?

ETA: I am a progressive and take serious offense to your assertion that I back terrorism and "oppose democracy." Just because I and others don't agree with you politically does not make me your enemy.
edit on 6-4-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Your prediction will fall in to a heap like everyone else.

I would tend to be more concerned about the Ring of Fire than anything else at this present time because right now thats the greatest threat.

As for any big war.....perhaps we can revisit that topic from Nov this year and well in to 2012.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

All I gotta say is birth pains, brother ,birth pains, as a woman with child,
increasing with intensity and getting closer together, each month will be
more intense than the month before, most here will not admit it,but we are in
the last days,so look up your redemption draws near.

www.madison-press.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thank you, Lord, our daily prediction.
Hallow be thy prophecy.

In other news, last night while sleeping, I had a vision.
Floating in the aether I saw these numbers before me;
"8675309"
These are important, I think they have to do with 2012!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

Sorry I could not get back. Because I equate Ayers with the Progressives and if you have been following this, he is working with radical Islamists all along. You don't think they intend on a peaceful Flotilla do you?

Ayers has made no secret he wants to bring down the U.S. and he is consumate Anti-Semitic Jew Hater of the highest order. Not to mention a friend of Obama's who started his political career in his living room, bought a house next to him and served on Boards with him.

Last week a call went out to Muslims (can't find it in English and got it from a person translating it from a radical Islamic Site) to march on Israel in protest a couple of days after the Flotilla arrives.

I actually should have labeled this May will be a bad month as that is when it comes to a head.

As to Pakistan, that's the prediction and we will have to wait and see if I'm right or not. I hope I'm dead wrong here, I really do.

Ayers has been Wolf in Sheep's Clothing all along. You of course know the only reason he did not do twenty years or more in prison was a technicality? He is a Terrorist and as late as last year stated he is only sorry he did not plant more bombs and do more damage. Did he go to jail for his fake Anti-War Protests and bombings? Hell no he did not. He is being protected.

He was no Peace Activist. He is a complete Sociopath who want's to rule the world and force us all to live under his system, just like the Islamic Jihadists. I think they will kill him when they are done with him.

Just check who is involved in the Flotilla and you will get it, unless you don't want to.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Too illiterate to participate in a debate so you choose to be a Troll, eh? I'm not impressed. I have interest in debating children.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Looks interesting. I'm at work but I'll give it a read later on. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ignore the Middle East at your own risk. Japan was a natural event, this is manmade and even if it does not explode over the next six weeks, it will very soon. Burying our head in the sand won't change that. The Flotilla is a match and Gaza is the fuze. You may want to check out the news yourself. It's not all lies and ignoring current events is how WW2 caught everyone off guard. Nobody thought that would happen either.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by Blaine91555
April will be a very bad month

As opposed to?

If you are lucky you give 12 hours to the worthless pursuit of something that isn't real.

If you are unfortunate you are praying to become a slave.

Every month is bad.

Peace

Sorry, I'm not depressed or suicidal. Hiding in the corner won't change a damn thing. It's the cowards way out. Lot's of cowards I'm afraid.

Also I admit I should have said May as that is when this comes to a head. That was an error on my part. At the end of May come back.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
dont the elites own everything, so everything is already planned....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey, nice thread.

Gotta say... many things happened in April/May this year. Lets see what June holds.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well April came and went and so did May .
Maybe you got the year wrong ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Fail post by fail posters, islamophobes.
FAIL.

new topics

top topics

join