It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you thought Rebecca Black was bad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Let me apologize in advance for posting this nonsense. Think Rebecca Black should die? Well here comes another "hit" from the Ark Music Factory. Featuring the same random black guy from the Friday video!

The lyrics confuse me. If she "never ever ever wants to let you go" then why does she keep saying "I don't need you"?

EPIC FAIL

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My soul shuddered...

I actually feel sorry for these girls...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wish I were on board with Ark right now.

Hate it or love it best believe they're cashing in on all of this.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Argh, my freakin' ears! What has been heard cannot be unheard!

That girl looks so soulless and frighteningly young. The video is vaguely disturbing - she has no expression on her face. Even the tune sounds kind of 'dead inside' so to speak.

At least the other one, Rebecca Black, looked as though she were enjoying herself.

And at the start, the chap who says "Another brand new one..." Well damn, I find this video and song a little creepy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I saw some interview with Rebecca Black and the guy in the video was on there too. If I remember right he is the producer or owner. If Beiber and Black weren't enough now we have another one.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well besides from that earlier crappy video this could well be the worst music I have heard in my entire life. Are there people who buy this junk.?

I sincerely hope not.

BTW I am almost 100% certain Rebecca Black is not a prophet.. anyone who decided to listen that drivel backwards needs a sanity check.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
Well besides from that earlier crappy video this could well be the worst music I have heard in my entire life. Are there people who buy this junk.?

I sincerely hope not.

BTW I am almost 100% certain Rebecca Black is not a prophet.. anyone who decided to listen that drivel backwards needs a sanity check.

Prophet or antichrist?

Hows this for something to turn your soul inside out!!!

OOOOOoooooo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I'm gonna get a spoon, and shove it in my ear, that way i will never, ever listen to s**t like that again >

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

What the heck is wrong with the music thats being produced these days, its all the same songs/synths/theme etc played with a different arrangement and slightly different lyrics...

Absolute trash.

What the heck is with this whole new idea of mixing trance or dance themes into R n B tracks, thats just as bad.

Im actually really expecting a song to come out shortly with the standard generic beats but with a unique sound of a fart then a burp (both put through an autoner/vocoder) then the chorus will have some crazy kid/man/woman screeching "Wha wha nah nah nah dera roro rad a dum" whilst the fart and burp mix together before unleashing the yet again generic beat. This would make a tonne of cash, I guarantee it, in fact I think im going to make it myself, call it "BFart on the DJ" or "BFart on the dancefloor" and cash in! (semi serious and if I do make it, ill post a thread on ATS linking this thread to the inspiration
)

Ack... I can see a rant thread coming up

edit on 7-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Wow. If I was any less of a person I would go in the next room and smash all of my music equipment. If you lke it good for you, but for me personally hearing shi^e like this makes me want to just .......... well cry. I just love music so much and imo this is just sad.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 7/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

new topics

top topics

join