It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings on NSW Weather Radar Right Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zteam2012
it was W.A turn last week. www.abovetopsecret.com... goto the the 5th post down to see the spiral pattern.
I think something is going to go down in Australia i hope im wrong been to much weird stuff lately.
I was just about post a link to that thread. Check it out people, the pattern was even weirder in WA last week. And also check out this: www.colinandrews.net...

edit on 6-4-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Been explained here:

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
All the anomalies are known within the Bureau (my employer). Each has its own explanation, and each occurs more often than people think. Because we get the raw data (the radars actually sit on top of our met offices, or in towers next to the office), we probably see them more often than the general public, so none of this is new to us.

The below image is of the ring of fire anomaly, which occurs quite frequently with radars in Indonesia, but has only occured once here in Australia. It occurs when arcing is present in the magnetron

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb6f73d116c5.jpg[/atsimg]

The below two are more common examples of radar anomalies, caused by equipment malfunction (first one from Broome, the second from longreach or charleville, cant remember which)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f636f85d1e05.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e1caceb917d.jpg[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I live down in the southwest of WA and trust me, there is nothing weird going on here and no spiral was seen over head.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I live down in the southwest of WA and trust me, there is nothing weird going on here and no spiral was seen over head.
I wouldn't expect you to see anything...that's a silly statement. That white ring in the last pic does look like a malfunction in the equipment, but the rest, I don't know...I can't so easily conclude those patterns are caused by errors, I need more evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Im near Port Macquarie and Iv felt very unsettled for about 3 weeks. people around me say its my imagination. the weather has been hot, cool, windy, cloudy, rain. very quick changes one after another.
There have not been birds around for at least a week. when i say this to others they respond by saying they will look out for them.
I noticed a strange angle on the moon when it was waning last week. Now I search the evening sky for the new moon. I havent seen it yet. its thick clouds here at the moment, sprinkling rain that floats around.
I will keep a look out here for further comments.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I would like to report a strange cloud formation I observed last Satuarday the 2nd of April while driving from the Gold Coast to Brisbane .I was going to start a post on it and still may although many will say no picture , didn't happen .Driving north along the pacific highway I observed the oddiest cloud formation you could imagine .The clouds were in row upon row of perfect retangles .Several long by several deep .I estimate about a kilometre each.They appeared to look like a brick wall .All off set from each other just as a brick layer would set them .They were perfect .On the right handside ( East ) about two rectangles in one was missing ,leaving a perfect rectangle window of blue sky .I watched this on and of for about 20 minitutes while driving .Got lost in my own thoughts due to the nature of my trip .Another 20 minutes or so I remembered them and looked up ,thinking they where gone .They had not , they had simply moved further North . I watched them for another 20 minutes or so before stopping at my destination.This was between 12 noon and 1 pm .Any other observers from the South East ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I was half joking about not seeing a spiral...

Anyway, it's about as silly as blaming HAARP...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Gday mate,
Im in Newcastle, right under this thing at the moment. I have posted before that this thread , the weather above doesn't seem out of the ordinary, but even you have to admit that these radar patterns are look wierd.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I used to be a radar mechanic/technician. The only thing I can think of that would cause that circle pattern in error would make it look like repeated smearing (like OP image 1) or startlooking like a perfectly striped or solid donut (like the reply with the white circle or the reply spoked wheel effect). Now if that circle had colored weather patterns in it that looked random I would be worried. To get a good error the same pixels would be repeated all the way around 360 degrees. Another comparison would be puting a drop of paint on your windsheild and turning on your wiper to immitate repeat smearing.
I have seen lots of these errors from Australia...
I do admit that even though in OP images 1 and 3 the smearing|repeating error is minimal but I would still check the equipment.
Can HAARP cause this? I am not a HAARP technician but if they use RF it could show up on radars not syncronized with it.
I hope that was helpful.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Volund because: Elaboration and grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Thanks, and thanks for making me and my silly Aussie mate laugh. Those words made me and my mate feel proud to be an Aussie.( No joke, Thanks)
No i wasnt a metal bucket it was tupperware. Im not a meathed, LOL.
Its raining again and i have more containers out, and i got a mate over so he can be a test Aussie too,( we will be like crash test dummies LOL). We will have a comparisons for you soon. Thats if we aint dead.
Well wish us luck
edit on 6-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Do you have one of those radiation testing thingies or maybe knock one up with a car battery laying around and a bit of pipe,and some sort of guage or something

i am curious as the patterns coming down for the radiation region are near us...

what does radiation taste like we wonder?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i think i no what caused it.

surely they would work on a different frequency.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

If they weren't centered directly over the radar and weren't circular (the radar rotates) then they would be weird.

But they are, so it is clearly a radar issue.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
These are true data of a true Misterious Event above Australian skies! Really amazing!

3 different and independent Radar sources... And the same ANOMALY! And No official explanation!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
3 different and independent Radar sources... And the same ANOMALY! And No official explanation!

What?

The anomaly is only on one radar. It doesn't show on other radars, even when the detection areas overlap. It is centered directly over the one radar.

I repeat: there is only one radar showing the glitch. There are no independent sources. Only 1.
edit on 6/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Thanks, and thanks for making me and my silly Aussie mate laugh. Those words made me and my mate feel proud to be an Aussie.( No joke, Thanks)
No i wasnt a metal bucket it was tupperware. Im not a meathed, LOL.
Its raining again and i have more containers out, and i got a mate over so he can be a test Aussie too,( we will be like crash test dummies LOL). We will have a comparisons for you soon. Thats if we aint dead.
Well wish us luck
edit on 6-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Do you have one of those radiation testing thingies or maybe knock one up with a car battery laying around and a bit of pipe,and some sort of gauge or something

i am curious as the patterns coming down for the radiation region are near us...

what does radiation taste like we wonder?

I don't have a testing kit. But i do have an old car battery and i do have pipe laying around, i have a mate that can get some gauges, but we cant get the gauges tomorrow evening but what gauges do i need??. I have samples already frozen. so can you tell me how to make a test kit, or can you provide a link for me to a site that can( im not to good with a computer)
I will test anything for us if i know how to.(me drinking the stuff that stuff should prove that)

I will try to get someone to test it if i cant do it myself.

Or if there is anyone reading this at the moment that goes to Newcastle( NSW) university and that wants to help me get these samples analysed??Im serious so please u2u me and we can arrange to meet if you want.

Peace all.
Meathed.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i198.photobucket.com...
it still looks funny

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by meathed

If they weren't centered directly over the radar and weren't circular (the radar rotates) then they would be weird.

But they are, so it is clearly a radar issue.

Why are three radars displaying the same anomally??.Or why did they display the same problem at the same time???.
And why does bom radar say its interference and not a glitch or a computer error?????????

And do you know which way the radars spins because i dont? Which way does radar rotate?? Clock wise or anti clock wise? As im not sure on that one Chadwickus.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Why are three radars displaying the same anomally??

It was only one radar mate. There was another radar (Moree) whose detection area overlapped this radar (Namoi). The same glitch did not show up on the Moree radar.

There were a couple of different sources (namely Weatherzone and Bureau of Meteorology) but they both get their data from the same radar site.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Well shoot man. It's an aerial crop circle. We can see it because it's superimposed upon the remains of aerial spraying by the government. Wow! A double whammy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Today our water started smelling and tasting bad, is that related I dont know but something has happened to my water pipes or the dam ? anyone else in Sydney with bad smelly water ?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volund
I used to be a radar mechanic/technician. The only thing I can think of that would cause that circle pattern in error would make it look like repeated smearing (like OP image 1) or startlooking like a perfectly striped or solid donut (like the reply with the white circle or the reply spoked wheel effect). Now if that circle had colored weather patterns in it that looked random I would be worried. To get a good error the same pixels would be repeated all the way around 360 degrees. Another comparison would be puting a drop of paint on your windsheild and turning on your wiper to immitate repeat smearing.
I have seen lots of these errors from Australia...
I do admit that even though in OP images 1 and 3 the smearing|repeating error is minimal but I would still check the equipment.
Can HAARP cause this? I am not a HAARP technician but if they use RF it could show up on radars not syncronized with it.
I hope that was helpful.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Volund because: Elaboration and grammar

Volund, if what we are seeing though is an effect of metal based charged particles/aerosols that have been alledged/described to be a component of EM/HAARP type weather engineering then might it be one plausible explanation that the radar underneath these manmade 'metallic' based clouds could be picking up bounced signals in the radars circular sweeping path casuing the different type of ringed signatures?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join