It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings on NSW Weather Radar Right Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
On the ground at Miller;

out on lunch, partly cloudy looks like it wants to rain but the sun keeps poking through, no weird colours or anything suspicious bit of wind, last i checked the radar though the clouds all through the south east were racing towards that anomaly...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

im in Sydney... my compass here as been pointing every direction but north for the past 8mths.. today its sayn that north is west... damn
as i was typing that it switched to east

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

JORN in Australia

Originally posted by zorgon
Jindalee Operational Radar Network
JORN
JP 2025
Laverton, West Australia
-28° 19' 36.29", +122° 0' 18.84"

Two Part System

Projects
JP 2025 - Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN)

The JORN project arose out of extensive research undertaken by the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) into over-the horizon radar (OTHR) beginning in the early 1970s. As part of the 1987 Defence White Paper, the Government placed a high priority on wide area surveillance of the north and north western approaches to Australia and OTHR was seen to be the most cost effective solution. As a consequence, in December 1990, the Government approved the design and construction of JORN.

The Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) consists of two OTHR, one near Longreach, Qld. and the other near Laverton, WA, jointly operated from the JORN Coordination Centre (JCC) at RAAF Base Edinburgh, SA by No 1 Radar Surveillance Unit. The radars are an advanced development of the Australian designed Jindalee radar at Alice Receiver Site, Laverton WA - click on image to enlargeSprings which is in operational use as well as being a research and development facility used by DSTO for ongoing OTHR improvement. JORN radars are capable of all weather detection of air and surface targets inside an arc of up to 3,000 km range extending from Geraldton in the west around to Cairns in the east. JORN makes a crucial contribution to broad area surveillance of Australia's strategically important northern approaches.

SOURCE:
Australian Department of Defence
Defence Materiel Organisation
www.defence.gov.au...

Electronic Warfare & Radar Division - DSTO, Australia
www.dsto.defence.gov.au...

Courtesy Australian Department of Defence

Courtesy Australian Department of Defence

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
gday,
yes i noticed strange pattern on BOM website,
and searched threads, and posted on...

White Circle Anomaly on Weather Radar (thread)

anyway, compass ok, Nth = Nth, still...

in Sydney, and sun just coming out again,
and no sign of anything "above" cloud cover...

seeya

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

There is a small HAARP antenna array just outside of Toowoomba QLD...if i can find a photo il post it up.
right click/view image to see it in full screen.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc08ee18db32.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-4-2011 by Griffo515 because: added photo

edit on 5-4-2011 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

AFAIK, that is an electrical substation. I used to live about a kilometer from there and could hear the diesel generators start up when the wind is blowing the right direction.

But that's what they'd want me to think, isn't it ?!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well, i think the most important thing is, whether its just a composite or not, it's been seen, reported, and "cataloged". if anything interesting DOES happen in the next couple of days, in the area, we have a link. a link to what... well.. beats me... lol. but at least it's something

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

There is a small HAARP antenna array just outside of Toowoomba QLD...if i can find a photo il post it up.
right click/view image to see it in full screen.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc08ee18db32.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-4-2011 by Griffo515 because: added photo

edit on 5-4-2011 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

AFAIK, that is an electrical substation. I used to live about a kilometer from there and could hear the diesel generators start up when the wind is blowing the right direction.

But that's what they'd want me to think, isn't it ?!

Oh ok, ive always been told by people around town that Its HAARP...havnt you heared the stories about the rainbows when the floods hit a while back?
If it is a electrical substation, it must be privately owned and maintained, my father in law who works for ergon says hes never been there.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh ok, ive always been told by people around town that Its HAARP...havnt you heared the stories about the rainbows when the floods hit a while back?
If it is a electrical substation, it must be privately owned and maintained, my father in law who works for ergon says hes never been there.

To be honest, no I haven't heard those stories yet.

Sweet, in the next couple of days I'll drive past there and take a photo of the gate; find out who owns it.

Even if just for my own curiosity lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Me again, Im in newcastle and the wind has picked it started pouring rain.
But now rain has slowed, no..... wait, it has now stopped Again, and now there is beuatiful blue sky looking out the rear window, rain still falling out the front looking east toward the coast.
I lived here all my life and been through floods, hail storms, and i have seen some really bad weather around here, and whats happening with the weather now just seems like a normal rainy day on the east coast of Oz.

I just collected some rain water. And since im a Meathed , I tried a mouth full and it did tasted a little bit wierd.
I think i might just be imaging it though. Nope not imaging it, it does taste a lit wierd.
I know rain water shouldnt taste like tap water, it had a kind of metalic taste though.
I will taste some more samples when i get them to see if they vary in taste.
Ive taken a few samples and am going freeze them. And if i get time in the foreseeable future i will try to get them looked at.
But in the mean time it will have to be the taste test. So if i die because of sampling this nectar from the heavens, remember Meathed and how he died for ATS and Knowledge.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just to clarify my position, I do think HAARP is capable of at least some of what it is purported to do. However, i also think some people are too quick to call HAARP on things before looking at other alternatives.

In saying that, my curiosity got the better of me so I went for a drive. I found the place is called the Middle Ridge Substation and owned by Powerlink. All power that goes to Toowoomba, Millmerran, Warwick, Stanthorpe and Dalby all comes from Tarong Power Station via the Middle Ridge Substation.

Here is a picture of the front gate:

I sorta like electricity so it was an interesting trip anyway lol.

edit on 5/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Its a common glitch with BoM radar - not sure why.

But if you think its caused by HAARP, please explain how HAARP can replicate low level radar returns imitating rainfall? Is it spraying stuff in a circle around the radar station?

All radar does is send out a signal which bounces back when it encounters an object (in this case, usually raindrops). Either there is rain falling in a bizarre pattern around the station, something else the size of raindrops is faling in a bizarre pattern around the station, or it's a glitch. The first two can easily be checked.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
not sure if anyone has posted this but this message is now appearing on the bom radar:

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
not sure if anyone has posted this but this message is now appearing on the bom radar:

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

so the question is why is there 'interference'?

Internet has ben in and out all day, mobile phones delayed..

we are in Cairns ATM

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Thanks
Yet more BS from the powers that be.
The investigators at bureau should just ask america to stop using HAARP on us here that are sitting underneath it. But i think the bureau already knows the cause. And i think I know what it is to.
This is not a natural pattern, even blind freddy can see that.

ETA. The bureau did say it was a fault with radar......, now that is odd.

edit on 6-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Sweet, if its owned by Powerlink then it must be pumping straight out of the Millmerran power station...always thought about stopping and taking a photo of that place on the way to work but I want to get into the other section up the back of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Nice work.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Me again, Im in newcastle and the wind has picked it started pouring rain.
But now rain has slowed, no..... wait, it has now stopped Again, and now there is beuatiful blue sky looking out the rear window, rain still falling out the front looking east toward the coast.
I lived here all my life and been through floods, hail storms, and i have seen some really bad weather around here, and whats happening with the weather now just seems like a normal rainy day on the east coast of Oz.

I just collected some rain water. And since im a Meathed , I tried a mouth full and it did tasted a little bit wierd.
I think i might just be imaging it though. Nope not imaging it, it does taste a lit wierd.
I know rain water shouldnt taste like tap water, it had a kind of metalic taste though.
I will taste some more samples when i get them to see if they vary in taste.
Ive taken a few samples and am going freeze them. And if i get time in the foreseeable future i will try to get them looked at.
But in the mean time it will have to be the taste test. So if i die because of sampling this nectar from the heavens, remember Meathed and how he died for ATS and Knowledge.

You just go to love Aussies
Star for you meathead, for putting a huge smile on my face
Well done on the taste test lol, Not got a chemical testing kit, never mind get an Aussie
Crazy but in the very best way

P.S. So it had a metallic taste? Did you collect it in a metal bucket by any chance?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
it was W.A turn last week. www.abovetopsecret.com... goto the the 5th post down to see the spiral pattern.
I think something is going to go down in Australia i hope im wrong been to much weird stuff lately.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Thanks, and thanks for making me and my silly Aussie mate laugh. Those words made me and my mate feel proud to be an Aussie.( No joke, Thanks)
No i wasnt a metal bucket it was tupperware. Im not a meathed, LOL.
Its raining again and i have more containers out, and i got a mate over so he can be a test Aussie too,( we will be like crash test dummies LOL). We will have a comparisons for you soon. Thats if we aint dead.
Well wish us luck

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't have anything to add at the moment but thank you for bringing this to much attention, I've had a feeling since last friday that something was happening but assumed it was only in my own life, now I'm wondering if the things I'm noticing are indicative of a big change around the corner for the people of Australia not just myself.

Time will tell & I will follow this thread until we get some answers because this 'whatever it is' is fascinating

BTW, to the poster who took the time to head out to the facility & research it themselves + photos that was a nice effort & good on you for doing so.

Peace,
-B.M

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join