It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings on NSW Weather Radar Right Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

SNOW! IN SYDNEY??

OK I don't know if this will help, but this appeared today on SOTT.com

www.sott.net...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by meathed

Why are three radars displaying the same anomally??

It was only one radar mate. There was another radar (Moree) whose detection area overlapped this radar (Namoi). The same glitch did not show up on the Moree radar.

There were a couple of different sources (namely Weatherzone and Bureau of Meteorology) but they both get their data from the same radar site.

Well If that is the case then it make my point stand out even further. And makes this even more wierd.
As why did the bureau state that it is an interference and not a glitch or an error.
I will believe the weather bureau when i believe Tepco in Japan.

And answer me what direction does a radar spin????????????
edit on 6-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I love how so many people theorize on things they know nothing about. I work in emergency management and am able to talk to a National Weather Service meteorologist who works down the hall. I asked him about the strange patterns that were all across the united states on Monday.....He had told me that the rings formed where do to the higher temperatures and lack of clouds, which caused the asphalt and buildings to heat up....when it later cooled down and moisture started to come in, the heat from the larger cities can create weather systems above the city.....In other words, not uncommon this time of year......

more and more people are looking at these radars because of an increase in awareness of end of the world theories......thats why people think its unusual,but it is clearly not

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

If you knew anything about radars it would not be unusual.....A radar does not pick up the same height of clouds everywhere, the closer to the radar the lower the clouds picked up are, the further you are, only higher clouds get picked up.....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

And the world is flat too

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have not read the whole thread, but I wonder how close the Lockheed Martain owned facility near Uralla, NSW is to the center of this anomoly?

I know they track and control the orbit of satellites there, not sure what else.

www.whitepages.com.au...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
reply to post by meathed

If you knew anything about radars it would not be unusual.....A radar does not pick up the same height of clouds everywhere, the closer to the radar the lower the clouds picked up are, the further you are, only higher clouds get picked up.....

Dont you assume i know nothing.
I know a radar isnt perfect, Ive been a roofer all my life. I know how to read weather or i wouldnt have had a job.
I know in my 15 years i worked on roofs i have never ever seen a weather radar shot like this.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well If that is the case then it make my point stand out even further. And makes this even more wierd.
As why did the bureau state that it is an interference and not a glitch or an error.

Well to be fair they did state:

...this is due to occasional interference to the radar data.

This could mean interference somewhere between the radar dish and the computer, if you know what I mean.

Though if they meant the radar actually detected the interference, then I agree, it would be a fishy excuse because the other radar didn't pick it up.

I have no idea which way a radar spins.
edit on 6/4/11 by GobbledokTChipeater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Well to be fair they did state:

...this is due to occasional interference to the radar data.

This could mean interference somewhere between the radar dish and the computer, if you know what I mean.

Though if they meant the radar actually detected the interference, then I agree, it would be a fishy excuse because the other radar didn't pick it up.

I have no idea which way a radar spins.

Occasional interference, now that just means to me that this WIERD radar pattern happen all time. So that is scary.
So no i wont be fair.
And you just may have backed my thoughts and proved that i am right, as you stated that the interference is between the dish and the computer, or that could mean the interferance is between the computer and the area the radar is trying to read.
It is fishy.
And if you dont know what way a radar turns then dont you dare tell me im wrong in my assumptions.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

And if you dont know what way a radar turns then dont you dare tell me im wrong in my assumptions.

The only thing I told you that you were wrong about was that it showed up on 3 radars.

It didn't.

It only showed up on 1.

Please prove that there are 3 independent sources, or I will prove to you that I don't need to know which way a radar spins to tell you that you're wrong

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And i just worked it out. A radar reading would NOT spin, as if it did then how would we ever know what way the weather is coming from if it did?????????????????
So therefore radar problem is a LIE.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

What difference does it make what way it spins?

I honestly can't see the big deal here, I mean really, someones water tastes funny so maybe this radar anomaly is to blame?

It's HAARP it's chemtrails!

How does HAARP make a perfect circle centered over the exact location of where the radar is??

How do chemtrails do this?

We don't even get contrails over southwest WA for gods sake, so we certainly don't get chemtrails.

People, that thing between your ears...it's called a brain!

Use it!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

And i just worked it out. A radar reading would NOT spin, as if it did then how would we ever know what way the weather is coming from if it did?????????????????

What? I don't quite get you.

Are you saying radars don't spin?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

LOOK!

Three Straight Lines!

512 km composite Broome Radar Loop

www.bom.gov.au...

Also look at the National Map!

These strange lines appear top left and bottom right of the map of Australia and also over NSW.

www.bom.gov.au...

OOK!!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

I admit it may be 1 radar in oz that is picking this annomally up. But is there any where in the world that has seen this??????????
It may be just 1 in Oz, but even 1 shot is strange. You even have to admit that.
You still dont know what way radar spins yet you want to prove me wrong. Well sorry mate.
Prove its a radar problem, then i may believe you.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
this might have already been posted here, I haven't read the whole thread...

Someone emailed me this after the big floods recently...interesting to say the least

Australia buys rainmaking technology last june for trials............

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

edit on 6-4-2011 by ShakenAwake because: someone else posted simular comment

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by njenikko11

Western Australia
img.photobucket.com...

Australia MAP
img.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Chadwickus

I live down in the southwest of WA and trust me, there is nothing weird going on here and no spiral was seen over head.
I wouldn't expect you to see anything...that's a silly statement. That white ring in the last pic does look like a malfunction in the equipment, but the rest, I don't know...I can't so easily conclude those patterns are caused by errors, I need more evidence.

Well that because a) you (presumably) don't have much experience of weather radar and b) you refuse to listen to those who do.

But is anyone really, really, really, things these unusual radar returns are not due to a glitch in the radar, please, please, please tell us what you believe is causing them and why? Maybe it's invisible dry rain?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

What? I don't quite get you.

Are you saying radars don't spin?

Sorry meathed missed out words in my last post. I meant they are a satellite shot not radar. I was wrong in how i said that. What i meant was that the radar spins but these are satellite images are photo images. Radar spins yes i was wrong. Sorry.
But these are photos from satellites.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join