It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got off the phone with President Obama .... He wants your opinion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with a conference call with President Obama and Vice President Biden. I joined his campaign after he was elected to his first term. Why because I got to see first hand how the Bush Administration set him up for a fall. The Republicans really didn't want the White House this past term. They needed a fall guy for all the economic hell Bush got our country into. I am though disappointed that the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, has not already concidered a big fat lie, and our troops brought home. But then going into Lybia which has cost us so much more that we do not have the money for, well you can see why I didn't get to ask any questions. He did say tonight that 100,000 soldiers would be coming home from Iraq. When he came into the White House he had all of the dirty laundry, and bank failures, and so many ethical questions of the under handed Bush Administartion tactics. I know first hand the Banks robbed themselves, the Stock Market was intentionally Crashed by a very large group of insider traders and only one fall guy went to prison. The Republicans plan is they cause the Chaos, then dumped it all in Obama's lap, so now they will be your Solution to the Problem. Their Agenda, 2 steps back with Bush, 1 big step back for Obama, then bring in the Republican President to give us the solution and be our Savior.

President Obama asked that we go out among the people of America, and get their concerns, questions and complaints, at the price of gas I can't afford a trip out of state. Dish it out ATS, I will have it all transcribed, and sent. I promise you that it will be sent directly to President Obama. You here at ATS cover the truth and do try to get at the truth, Even before I joined I always came here to find the news, because ATS members question everything. For or Against Obama doesn't matter.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

+124 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Look, as a former die-hard supporter, there is virtually NOTHING he can do to get my vote a second time, short of miraculously fixing the Fukushima problem. He's been a dialed-out, tone-deaf, corporate-shilling, double-talking, soul-sucking disappointment.

I'd vote for a winger third party candidate before I EVER voted for him a second time. Cynthia McKinney even, and believe me - that's scraping the barrel.

So, just tell Barry I said "Good luck with that."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This guy thinks an existing political party is the answer?

The answer is to start doing things backwards from a certain point; where there was a fork in the road and the driver took the wrong turn. That driver was LBJ IMHO.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I was on the call too. he said get involved and I plan to, not for nothing but the GOP is just disgusting, only thing worse than they are would be their followers.

They said Obama was going to end gun ownership in America and that turned out to be another big old GOP lie which should not be a surprise since its all they are good at.

I am a Conservative by nature but I will be voting for Barack Obama in 2012.

[snipped photo]
Then End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS
edit on 7-4-2011 by getreadyalready because: Edited out Pic and added link regarding political baiting.

+15 more 
link   
how about we we withdraw all troops overseas and put them along the border. I'm sure that will halt our economic crisis

link   
reply to post by loveguy

What choice do we have?

Barack Obama or something worse?

+45 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why is it politicians are only concerned with these types of questions at election time ? Seems this should have been something he was actively looking into through out his whole term and one would hope that after the time he has spent as President he would already have the answers to these questions .

Over all it would seem that all politicians are the same , oh yes they have some differences that can be exploited but these differences are superficial for the most part .

Instead of asking questions to prop up there political face why not simply stick to there oath of office and actually defend the constitution and hell , well there at it perhaps they can wip the Fed. Into line .
edit on 5-4-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The only way Obama will get my vote in 2012 is if he becomes the lesser of two evils. So, unless the Republican candidate is absolutely horrible, Obama gets no votes from me!

What we really need is for the media to actually cover an independent candidate for once. Maybe then we'll have a shot at actually being able to change this country through our votes.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO Seems this should have been something he was actively looking into through out his whole term and one would hope that after the time he has spent as President he would already have the answers to these questions .

Yep. Like I said, dialed-out and tone-deaf. Now he's willing to spend 1 billion dollars for the Cliff Notes.
Maybe he could try something novel for a politician like not "buying" the election. That would at least show some integrity. To spend so much when so many are struggling is frankly obscene.
edit on 5/4/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
He could start by stopping spending so damn much money. Hey, let's start another war!

A flat tax and a 20% reduction in the number of government employees (which with the need to pay their salaries taken away, more money would be kept in the private sector and more private sector jobs would be created to hire those 20% that were let go).

Scrap the government healthcare. It isn't going to work.

Stop spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

If you are going to bail out any industry, screw the banks and bail out manufacturing! That is where jobs are, and exports come from (which brings outside money INTO the country).

But heck, what do I know? I have Rebecca Black as an avatar.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm not an American citizen (though by birth right I could be), but you have to see this as show boating only.

The President knows all he needs to know from the Civil populace but does nothing about it...
This is pure election tactics to try and swing favour.

I really hope you all don't fall for the charade.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Just got off the phone with President Obama .... He wants your opinion

The title of the thread is brilliant as it has the problem itself encoded in it.

Opinions versus fact based decision making have been driving this country a long time.

Fact: We are up sh|t creek with both believers and non-believers praying for the rapture/2012/end of days.

Burn it down and start over.

+47 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul , Jessie ventura , problem solved !

second

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Mr. Obama. When are you going to Admit your from Kenya? Show your legal long form birth certificate from the Hospital since you paid millions to hide it. Un-hide it!!!.

Admit Ziggy sent you to the White House to bring utter Chaos to an already crushed America as planned by him and his buds.

When will you get your head out of your arse and leave the white house to someone who can lead?

Go help the Japanese by sticking your big fingers in the leaking reactor while they decide how to entomb it please.

When was the last time you pumped a gallon of gas into a car?

How long do you think America will put up with you doing nothing worth a dam?

Please show the executive order sent out by you that threatens the military for criticizing you.

Did you get your personal army yet? Do you think they can fight back two hundred million pissed off Americans?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Jesse Ventura, Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
AMERICA!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf223c894ea8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ece93ca8c25.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by loveguy

What choice do we have?

Barack Obama or something worse?

Hasn't that always been the choice; one of the lesser evils?

Prohibit republican and democrat parties from conducting their rackets...It should be ripe for a new political face-or 545 to get a chance at succeeding us forward, or the same chance we've continually given these last losers who run things a**-backwards.

More parties are needed to represent our diverse ensemble

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You will quite literally have no change left, If he is re-elected

that's my 2 cents worth
edit on 5-4-2011 by gatewaywithin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

lol ,indeed my friend indeed

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Tell him to stop lying every time he opens his mouth. Tell him to bring all our troops home and let the extremists in the ME fight among themselves and to seal our Southern Border.

Tell him that we want to see his birth certificate. Most of all, tell him to Step Down before he completely destroys this country with his radical left wing liberalism.

VOTE RON PAUL 2012

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join