It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got off the phone with President Obama .... He wants your opinion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
or maybe Obama would care to comment
on this video by Larry Sinclair about Obama's
crack coc aine use and gay sex in a limo.
I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So Obama is on a fishing expedition to find out which issues concern voters, so he can know which campaign promises to make that he will once again break if he gets re-elected. OK, I see how it works.

The President of the United States is a corporate controlled figurehead. He has absolutely no power to do anything to assist the everyday person. Tell him thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I'll rely on myself instead of relying on empty promises from a corporate gatekeeper.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Another vote for him?? I think not. I'll be voting for neither Dem or Rep this time around. I have no questions for him....if I did, I highly doubt it would make a difference anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am concerned that even one person would vote for him next time around.

What did he do that was so great? What did he even do that could be considered a mediocre acheivement?

Lets be serious, it really couldnt have been much worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

Your two points were the same as the 2 questions I was going to ask if got the chance. I really thought when he got into the White House the wars would end and our troops would come home. That has been my deepest disappointment. Now that my only 2 grandchildren are in the Military, terror has set in. I thought when Clinton was President we at least had a former hippie couple in the White House and end all wars. During Vietnam they tried to say the Hippies were against the Soldiers, but it was the Hippies that took them in gave them place to stay when the rest of America called them Loosers. I had two very good friends that commited suicide when they got home. We just wanted No War. Now as Jesse Ventura will tell you, that war was based on a lie, just like Iraq. I am ready to get my peace symbol on and beads, and ask any old hippies still around to join. We are not dead yet. "War is Still Not Healthy for Childern or Any Living Thing."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
like I said on a previous page
he should resign

I don't care how many faked polls
out there showing so much support
for him. As you can see from this thread,
the mass populace does not want him in
the oval office.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Haha, never seen that video, and those are some serious allegations!

I wonder why he would not make a youtube video of him undergoing a polygraph test to prove his allegations BEFORE President Obama does anything. Clearly he is never going to respond, so Larry's offer to take a polygraph will never come to fruition.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just had MSNBC on, and I listened to how the Republicans ARE going to do this to Medicare, that to Medicaid, such to Social Security..........see where I'm goin? It sounded like I was listening to what the Republican Administration --in power now-- , is going to do next. All the while, I kept saying to myself, WHERE is any Democratic leadership? Or did I accidently slide into the next time slip dimension over, where the Republicans had WON? IT WAS CRAZY MAKING.
Where is Waldo? ( The President.) Ask him if he remembers having missing time -in- the WhiteHouse, which immediately preceded those strange lines on him, that look like surgery stuff. Because it might mean something really really scary bad.
Ask him if he ACTUALLY thinks the American people are like, "Oh yay, yet another meddling "war" that costs billions." (i.e. Libya.)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Only one way I'd ever even entertain the idea of "supporting" him
"O-man" get you and A.G. Holder off your dead butts and prosecute some big time financial "suits" for criminal negligence or fraud.That plus clear up this whole "bonafides" (eligibility) thing. It stinks: "on ice"...
edit on 5-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by boondock-saint

Haha, never seen that video, and those are some serious allegations!

I wonder why he would not make a youtube video of him undergoing a polygraph test to prove his allegations BEFORE President Obama does anything. Clearly he is never going to respond, so Larry's offer to take a polygraph will never come to fruition.

I would be much more interested in Obama's
polygraph of the events discussed.
But that won't come to fruition either.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Tell him to stop lying every time he opens his mouth. Tell him to bring all our troops home and let the extremists in the ME fight among themselves and to seal our Southern Border.

Tell him that we want to see his birth certificate. Most of all, tell him to Step Down before he completely destroys this country with his radical left wing liberalism.

VOTE RON PAUL 2012

I agree with this ...tell him to get out of the business of healthcare too.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't want anyone to tell him anything. It's obvious whatever American's are most concerned about is exactly what he will lie about and claim he will fix - but do nothing. Just like the last election.

People really have to stop paying attention to what politicians say and instead look at their track record. If you really look closely it is a very good indicator of what they will do/act like. Obama has performed almost exactly as I expected based on his.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by slowisfast

You defend him yet you call for an independent party then you mention in your post the following
"When he came into the White House he had all of the dirty laundry, and bank failures, and so many ethical questions of the under handed Bush Administartion tactics" Are you serious? Do you forget already all the people he positioned for office that had all kinds of ethical issues? How quickly people forget...there is nothing ethical about Pelosi or any of the other hard left democrats..just as there is nothing ethical about the hard right republicans but don't pick sides and blame one over the other..
edit on 5-4-2011 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Yo Dude,
You talking to me? You seem to have things twisted.
I haven't defended the guy. Not even a little bit, not even at all.
You might want to read through the posts again and respond to someone whose viewpoint you oppose.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Im not from the US, but if he has to ask for advice then he does not deserve to be your leader. Tell him he knows dam well whats wrong, tell him its time he did something about it.

Tell him its time for a change you can BELIEVE in!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino
Ban lobbying

Out of your list this stands out because if you did this you would have to amend the Constitution, specifically the First Amendment. Broad brushes deserve broad strokes.

If you ban lobbying than how will we redress the government? Will it have to be done individually? If so, going to have to amend the First Amendment again because of free association and overturn NAACP vs. Alabama; where the Supreme Court recognized that our First Amendment was broad enough to include our ability to freely associate.

Spouting such is the same when I see "Term limits!" We have them. We just fail to utilize them. Term limits are up to the people. The people fail that task. So because we fail at it, we should limit it I guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ask the President if he actually thinks the American people like having TSA Agents put their hands on everyone's "junk". And x-ray everyone so that their naked bodies might wind up on YouTube. Does he ever imagine how he would feel if his own daughters were subject to that? Ask him why the National Security State deems the American people potential terrorists, when all they want to do is travel on their vacation, or for work.
edit on 5-4-2011 by simone50m because: spellcorrect.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I want to know what it is that made him such a liar and I want him to start telling the truth.

I don't see how he will ever get another vote from me.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fltcui

I could not get all you stated but if getting rid of all these unecessary Departments we wouldn't have a debt problem. Department of Homeland Security needs to be the first to go. Just call them on a Friday afternoon are anytime after 4:30, you will get a kid about 19, that doesn't even know who to call if there is an emergency they need to respond to. He just says call your local Police. So what the hell do we need with DHS. FBI they get off anytime, never work on weekends. If you wanted to commit a crime make sure it is on the weekend.
I don't know who you are but, I sure hope if a Paul gets in office you get appointed to get rid of all those 3 Letter Abriviations.

1. Eliminate the Department of Education. The washington elite can't possibly understand the needs of individual school districts out here in podunk, Illinois. Let the states decide what to teach.

. Eliminate the Department of Agriculture and all the subsidies that go along with it. Let supply and demand determine what is planted, harvested and sold, not the federal government.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

question: how many times have you felt compelled to call the department of homeland security to report something?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Okay...I'm not going to sift through all that's been said...but will throw my two cents in, which is full of truths, half-truths and sheer opinions. First… know that I was a delegate in the last election and even volunteered to work the voting polls (yes, for free...because I was a gung-ho, good lil' American, who at the time held on to the hope that change was an actual possibility...and I wanted to be a part of that change.)

...but after Obama came into office, I believe he went through the same brain-washing techniques that many of our most recent presidents have, and then was told what to say, what to do and what not to say and do. I am sure his bubble was burst just as mine was...

Now to the reason I am chiming in...

You stated that Mr. President said that 100,000 troops are coming home. Well, just as 100,000 come home, 100,000 more leave home to take their places on the war front. Whether that be in Iraq, Afghanistan or now Libya is a mute point. The fact of the matter is that this is more double-talk rubbish and I will not buy it anymore. I live near the US's biggest military base and have to see the effects these long deployments (which are repeated time and time again are having on these fine men and women as well as their families. One of the boys on one of my son's soccer teams father is heading out for the 4th deployment on the 25th...so I wouldn't pay a red cent for Obama's "truth". It just ain't so!
edit on 4/6/11 by staciebee because: typos

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join