It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
reply to post by Brianegan

My friend, you are still not in a position to judge this one and you are wasting limited time and energy in doing so. if you would kindly use that energy to send out a base of Love, this one would be eternally grateful. i was giving a friendly warning and if you are as grown as you espouse you would know not to take such words lightly. Through discourse and experience is how we learn and i am trying, unsuccessfully, to have a discussion with you.

Nothing changed from that form of response that could not have been changed better by following the very message you are sending out. Why didnt you approach differing viewpoints with love, humility, and respect? You even say yourself that "actions are louder than words." There is a saying, "that which we speak most fervently tends to be directed towards ourselves." Why would you introduce such things at critical times like now? Even now, as i try to simply speak with another being (you), you are blatantly judging me and dismissing me. You are acting as an agent of division when it is not needed, do you see this?

Lets actually talk, neh? We can all learn from each other.

Because a teacher must be willing to sacrifice themselves to show example of what to do and what NOT to do so all may know the difference. Stop attacking me. Im not fighting back so you are just hurting me out of frustration. You are wrong if you think that Im wrong period.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are we still playing the game???
Anyone up to it?

Geeh this evening have been strange, so dizzy and weird, like energy bursting my head.
Have this feeling we are waking up, everything is about to dissolve, new ground of love and community are opening up, infinity calling, giggling luring us with joy and good times.
Heck, believe it or not, even I am waking up… Feeling like this caterpillar about to wrap the deal into becoming a beautifully butterfly.
I feel love!
Love you all, we ARE love - you ARE love

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Because a teacher must be willing to sacrifice themselves to show example of what to do and what NOT to do so all may know the difference. Stop attacking me. Im not fighting back so you are just hurting me out of frustration. You are wrong if you think that Im wrong period.

What are you talking about? I ask that very sincerely, friend.

i am asking why you took the approach you did, to have a discussion with you about the topic of your posting. i posted my own observations about it since there are many that are doing the same thing you are (including myself) in essentially shifting the focus of competition from one another and "oneself," to a base of competing with "oneself" with the support of other iterations, as communally, we have the same goals. There have been many words used to describe this experiential concept, and through many contexts. However, it is simply not a form of government, so individuals must choose for themselves. That is a topic (or more) entirely unto itself though (as you probably know).

So, even though i have made it as clear as i can i am not attacking you, how would you have another go about proposing and discussing a differing viewpoint without it being an attack? I feel this perfectly illustrates the goal of what some of us are trying to display through action. i was hoping you would catch on without coming out with it, but it is what it is. How can we work together even though we see the world differently?

ETA: Can we actually talk about it now? we can all learn from one another.
edit on 9-4-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

What are you talking about? I ask that very sincerely, friend.

i am asking why you took the approach you did, to have a discussion with you about the topic of your posting. i posted my own observations about it since there are many that are doing the same thing you are (including myself) in essentially shifting the focus of competition from one another and "oneself," to a base of competing with "oneself" with the support of other iterations, as communally, we have the same goals. There have been many words used to describe this experiential concept, and through many contexts. However, it is simply not a form of government, so individuals must choose for themselves. That is a topic (or more) entirely unto itself though (as you probably know).

So, even though i have made it as clear as i can i am not attacking you, how would you have another go about proposing and discussing a differing viewpoint without it being an attack? I feel this perfectly illustrates the goal of what some of us are trying to display through action. i was hoping you would catch on without coming out with it, but it is what it is. How can we work together even though we see the world differently?

ETA: Can we actually talk about it now? we can all learn from one another.

Acceptance and Particapation in the dance. No matter what you say or I say or anyone says its fine. Getting upset is the abnormailty in which we are growing into making it just a memory.

Play a game? Who me? Im to old for games? I have no time for trivial actions. YOUTH. find it and hold on to it. Relax its okay.....I can hear the tone and I will send you vibrations of relaxation and confidence.....The conversation you were trying to have was directly going to stop my intent. If that is what you wish to do then I wont stop you but dont expect me to give you what you want right after you did that....lol.....

Its okay. Proceed.....What would YOU like to talk about?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Are we still playing the game???
Anyone up to it?

Geeh this evening have been strange, so dizzy and weird, like energy bursting my head.
Have this feeling we are waking up, everything is about to dissolve, new ground of love and community are opening up, infinity calling, giggling luring us with joy and good times.
Heck, believe it or not, even I am waking up… Feeling like this caterpillar about to wrap the deal into becoming a beautifully butterfly.
I feel love!
Love you all, we ARE love - you ARE love

I thought more were ready to try something like this excercise but I see I will have to try a little harder. Ill try again after a few more threads I post....Thank you so much for trying to help....I see you.....You are moving at a very quick pace now. Im proud to see it.......I'll try to keep up......

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What would YOU like to talk about?

The myriad of discussion points and questions i have already been trying to talk about with you for the entire thread
Even in my post you quoted i talk about it.

Dont worry about sending relaxing vibes, i am telling you bluntly you are not feeling me accurately
Instead use the time and energy to send out Love.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You'll keep up just fine

Also have a good vibe about my current state of dizzyness, it's all ok.
Had this meditation, where I just felt we were so powerfull, through the pressure of energy in my head I created this big vortex of loving energy, and guess what?
It was like we connected, I could clearly connect with otherof our friends here, a world wide web of LOVE.
For real.
I am forever gratefull. Brianegan, have no words.
We are the beautiful ones

Love love and love

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

One thing that I like to mention is the no one left behind concept applies.

This is the message in me, no one left behind, its about everyone. We don't a single one still in the dvd. Thank you so much, very much love you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Light as a Feather is always about our conscience, and from this "mess" of sorrows here, we need to do two things, forgive others and self, learn from this lessons, for everything teaches us, but this is not about harming others, rather becoming consciously aware and withdrawing, seeking, having faith and belief that we can take out all that which we've become and reach unconditional love, with Family, which is our progression. But in me strongly is the belief in all, everyone, going home. Another good friend and I've had many discussions on this for he talks of the law of consequence and etermal understandings, and have pointed out all laws serve consciousness, we're not its altar as a sacrifice. Of course choosing Love is the answer however.

My kids showed me this and my jaw dropped, well, anyway, alot is known. but this what I see in it.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

The Light, Family and perhaps the Detroyer. In any case, there is no fight, the Light does not fight, this all metaphor. The one who would attack is overtaken by the shadow, so we must learn to Love. The red sea, or war is parted. Though metaphor of an attack, it merely meant, will their defenses hold to the Light and its Song/Love and Frequency, of course not, we will wake and remember and choose unconditional love, so relieved to go into the infinite heart and not the mind and its programs, feeling sorrow for harm and shedding judgments, humble sorry and happy to be free.

Attack me, no, he likes feathers, he remembers. Pure Love, Light as a Feather, conscience clear, no harm possible.

The carnal, ai program, the lower frequency, sniffs the sword as if instinct, the mind, staying in the programs, not the heart or unconditional love.

we all know how it must end. Love and the Heartsong for all.

Oh, he's the target, is Love is welcoming the prodigal son home. His only defenses is the ai programs and mind but he already doesnt like this, wants to remember his heart. And also, I notice they're both so beautiful!
No way is anyones harm to another beautiful, but behind the masks, the Light in all.

Slow motion lasts until you look down so don't look down! Love that. Believe it!
edit on 14-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sarah Brightman...beautiful

And these word here:

If you can depend
On certainty
Count it out and weigh it up again
You can be sure
You've reached the end
And still you don't feel

Do you know you're beautiful
You are, yes you are, yes you are

If you can ignore
What you've become
Take it out and see it die again
You can be here
So who's a friend
And still you don't feel

You are, yes you are, yes you are

Yes you are

Innermost thoughts
Will be understood
And you can have all you need

How strong is our defense going to be against Pure Love, Forgiveness & Understanding!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by GypsK

And why is it that every time I'm trying to get my insights on paper some kind of 'disturbance' is happens around me that get's me out of the moment? As is happening right now so I leave it with the above.

I dont know if you are kidding but its true for me. When it comes to reading brianegan threads there are many interruptions, too many to be mere coincidence.
Especially the first threads, then decreases as you go in the journey and finish the interruptions.
funny no?

Peace

That happens to me all the time, precisely then a fighting energy takes over the kids, and all things start to go wrong, as words are being inspired in me, to disrupt the flow.

This one still lets me edit:

ProtoplasmicTraveler : Love you very much, don't care at all any differences in though, my only Credo is love. I keep trying to stay in my heart, and out of my head, cause that's where all the programs are running.... sure is hard at times. I just love you, everyone here, always.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

That happens to me all the time, precisely then a fighting energy takes over the kids, and all things start to go wrong, as words are being inspired in me, to disrupt the flow.

yes... we are such abstracted and any disruption is shocking us.
Thanks Unity, to be here

Love you, Peace, light for all of you sisters/brothers

edit on 15-4-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have returned from a successful mini-mission and am ready for any questions that need addressing. I have missed all very much. Will you speak your hearts to me?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This touches on a book I am writing, that I have been working on for the last 6 years.

Here are the first ten chapters.

1 Living is defying inertia
2 Truth is the only real currency
3 The struggle for survival is inherent to our nature
4 You are the only person responsible for the life you live.
5 Morality is the foundation necessary to establish trust
6 No one nor anything is perfect, except perhaps God
7 The parents that raise you and the children that you raise are the best things you will ever have going for you.
8 The balance between women and men has greatly shifted.
9 Virtues take work to develop, and patience is the key.
10 When we let others take advantage of us, we let them take advantage of the people who love us and everyone around us.

I am going to self publish, because I want to more control over distribution. I am hoping to send it to the printers soon. The title,currently, is "A Westerner's Pursuit of Common Sense".

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
This touches on a book I am writing, that I have been working on for the last 6 years.

Here are the first ten chapters.

1 Living is defying inertia
2 Truth is the only real currency
3 The struggle for survival is inherent to our nature
4 You are the only person responsible for the life you live.
5 Morality is the foundation necessary to establish trust
6 No one nor anything is perfect, except perhaps God
7 The parents that raise you and the children that you raise are the best things you will ever have going for you.
8 The balance between women and men has greatly shifted.
9 Virtues take work to develop, and patience is the key.
10 When we let others take advantage of us, we let them take advantage of the people who love us and everyone around us.

I am going to self publish, because I want to more control over distribution. I am hoping to send it to the printers soon. The title,currently, is "A Westerner's Pursuit of Common Sense".

Anything that I could do to assist you in getting this book out, you let me know okay love (I'm involved in a very similar book and am very happy to see that yet another has joined forces to get this information out and that even if they don't notice our book, or the few others that we know about, that there will be many more chances offered to the family) Please visit my other threads and see how similar our thought patters actually are..They are there to inpire and be aware that no one owns them and are free for all to use in any way that they wish....I am interested in knowiing your current take on this worlds status please?

If you havent heard it yet....allow me to be the first to.......Thank you for everything you have done for the inhabitants of this whole picture and please know that you already have won because your goal is now an inevitability and always has been. We all have played our parts in making sure of it.

Well done LOVE well done. Next stop we go home\or home comes here.....Either way it's cause for celebration!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

And the title for it is wonderful as well. Full of humility. I love it

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Thanks, humility, the second most important virtue, the first being forgiveness.

I see a future where greed and arrogance are set aside, and humanity learns better ways to live in harmony.

We need to break away from all the bad habits that emerged from the industrial revolution, and find a way to tame the technology we have developed.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Thanks, humility, the second most important virtue, the first being forgiveness.

I see a future where greed and arrogance are set aside, and humanity learns better ways to live in harmony.

We need to break away from all the bad habits that emerged from the industrial revolution, and find a way to tame the technology we have developed.

Very much agreed....Is there anything that you still search for?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
life is imagination.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join