It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

There once was a well intentioned man who believed he had the answers that everyone needed to hear. He was adamant that what he believed to be true was what everyone else needed to believe as well. He was entirely sure that the path he was on was the one that everyone else should be taking.

It was Saint lucifer the made the sacrifice for you. Lucifer accepted the role to help you and be hated for it. Yes he betrayed god but even god knew that the betrayal was pure and thus is why he remains alive.The devil is the best friend of god and loves you almost if not the same as God himself. Everything you have clasified as evil has been the most beutiful thing ever. You say oh look at that...."now he worships satin" Fu** you....I worship love and so does satan....You have been completely ungrateful everywhere since the beggining of time. He knew that you would need to face your fears, and is seen as evil as he is, because he brings every one of your fears right to your door. He meerly did what god couldnt bear to do to you and he did it for god so god wouldnt have to. He offers you anything for your soul right? Thats because you gave your soul away already and he is trying to get it back for you idiots.

I assume they are idiots because they cannot grasp the whole devil thing that you have created here? There are some people who would take offense at this and they reside on both sides of the opposing belief systems that your conjuring here. Do you think because you write it, everyone should blindly believe and obey? Do you think that after you have explained this little bit of your very own theology that everyone should jump on board with anything you have to say? This kind of rhetoric will not attract a congregation.

The less that believe the words I say the weaker my strength will become. We are a team of everyone wanting to being a leader. Will you just take the time to realize that you are not qualified to lead and allow it to sink in and ACCEPT IT. You will be in time.....Just show some fu**ing patience already......You want to start at the top? Come on are you serious?

So everyone must believe what you say in order for your strength to grow? I see also that you are quick to point out that no one is qualified to be a leader. I guess that position has already been taken by you. Everyone needs to be fu**ing patient before they can lead as well as yourself? It's what you wrote here. That is showing some love and leading by example there.

I may loose faith in you but I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU until the very last second. I'll keep trying any way that I can think of but those as*hole you come in contact with every single day while driving or just interacting have no other option. What example have you given them to live by......Tell me you have done your best and I will leave this world satisfied that I have done all I could at let you wittness the end..... You already know that if that happens Ill be taking a few with me and I think a few of already have been learning how I might be able to that.

Those as*hole's you're referring to have no options? What examples are you giving us to live by here? You go on and on about how love is the key and getting along is paramount and what not. Then you tell everyone that the devil loves them and that Jesus's sacrifice wasn't anything. Then you tell them that you're their leader and you're going to take them with you somehow. Get bent dude.

I hereby rescind my acceptance to your stupidity and bow out of your nonsense because you are obviously insane. I was just joking about thinking you had something going on here. I seen the real you and snuck in to verify my suspicions. Can you see the real me?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
A few thoughts to all of this thread.

I recall from my Bible studies, long ago. That Jesus took off for the wilderness and there underwent three temptations. Now an understanding of this was that it was necessary for him to undergo these temptations in order for him to undertake his public ministry. So some say.

I think that may be so but I don't know. What I do think is that these temptations, which some say come from the devil, I think may just be transitional phases in individual development. Ya see? Just rights of individual passage.

The final temptation was if I remember correctly was when he was offered all the world if he would just bow down first. Well, who knows. I have found though that there is this messiah complex some call it. I kinda see it as the same as that third temptation.

I met a man years ago. He was a street preacher and poet. Not Christian, he stood alone all around town speaking with people here and there and handing out leaflets with his poetry. I saw him often, taking hiis poetry and giving him donations. His poetry was very spiritual. He would always start strong in great depth with words flowing freely. The last time I saw him, I asked him if he ever thought he might be Jesus or the messiah and how did he deal with these thoughts.

His reply was that he often had but had come to understand that this was just a natural phase for some to pass through in cleansing themselves of the old mental phrasings. He smiled and looke at me and said" Good luck with that. You'll get through it."

I've known people who were passing this threshold. Some make it through and others shy away from it. While others still arrive there and get stuck and end up forming cults. Or rather cults end up forming around them adding to the stresses of the passage.

I now like to travel with these folk for a while. I have found that those who are pushing through this phase for themselves can appear to have messiah complexes and at the same time have interesting insights on aspects of spirit that have escaped me in my own journey. My approach is to let this take its course as mine did.

NOW LISTEN UP SINNERS.

Just kidding. I'm really enjoying this current in the stream of ATS. I'm appreciating the numerous approaches to the issues and I hope learning from them all. Thank you all.

Very well said. That was full of so many different wisdoms......I would like to pose this in addition......Do you think that "the devil" really thought that he could give him the world or was he simply playing his part in the progression of "christ" so Jesus would be able to accomplish his life that would follow with confidence?.......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

There once was a well intentioned man who believed he had the answers that everyone needed to hear. He was adamant that what he believed to be true was what everyone else needed to believe as well. He was entirely sure that the path he was on was the one that everyone else should be taking.

It was Saint lucifer the made the sacrifice for you. Lucifer accepted the role to help you and be hated for it. Yes he betrayed god but even god knew that the betrayal was pure and thus is why he remains alive.The devil is the best friend of god and loves you almost if not the same as God himself. Everything you have clasified as evil has been the most beutiful thing ever. You say oh look at that...."now he worships satin" Fu** you....I worship love and so does satan....You have been completely ungrateful everywhere since the beggining of time. He knew that you would need to face your fears, and is seen as evil as he is, because he brings every one of your fears right to your door. He meerly did what god couldnt bear to do to you and he did it for god so god wouldnt have to. He offers you anything for your soul right? Thats because you gave your soul away already and he is trying to get it back for you idiots.

I assume they are idiots because they cannot grasp the whole devil thing that you have created here? There are some people who would take offense at this and they reside on both sides of the opposing belief systems that your conjuring here. Do you think because you write it, everyone should blindly believe and obey? Do you think that after you have explained this little bit of your very own theology that everyone should jump on board with anything you have to say? This kind of rhetoric will not attract a congregation.

The less that believe the words I say the weaker my strength will become. We are a team of everyone wanting to being a leader. Will you just take the time to realize that you are not qualified to lead and allow it to sink in and ACCEPT IT. You will be in time.....Just show some fu**ing patience already......You want to start at the top? Come on are you serious?

So everyone must believe what you say in order for your strength to grow? I see also that you are quick to point out that no one is qualified to be a leader. I guess that position has already been taken by you. Everyone needs to be fu**ing patient before they can lead as well as yourself? It's what you wrote here. That is showing some love and leading by example there.

I may loose faith in you but I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU until the very last second. I'll keep trying any way that I can think of but those as*hole you come in contact with every single day while driving or just interacting have no other option. What example have you given them to live by......Tell me you have done your best and I will leave this world satisfied that I have done all I could at let you wittness the end..... You already know that if that happens Ill be taking a few with me and I think a few of already have been learning how I might be able to that.

Those as*hole's you're referring to have no options? What examples are you giving us to live by here? You go on and on about how love is the key and getting along is paramount and what not. Then you tell everyone that the devil loves them and that Jesus's sacrifice wasn't anything. Then you tell them that you're their leader and you're going to take them with you somehow. Get bent dude.

I hereby rescind my acceptance to your stupidity and bow out of your nonsense because you are obviously insane. I was just joking about thinking you had something going on here. I seen the real you and snuck in to verify my suspicions. Can you see the real me?

I knew it....I wanted to believe you.....premeditated malicious manipulation..........entrance denied.......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah, you knew it alright. I notice you don't care to answer any of the questions I've raised in my post or care to explain yourself in the least. What in the world do you believe you are? You have no answer.

You are the one who engaged in premeditated malicious manipulation. Answer the question. What do you think you are?

A wise spiritual leader who will help the world evolve? You can't even explain yourself or understand where anyone else is coming from.

I'm sure you know that trying to be a teacher is precarious because the teachers always receive the greater condemnation for knowingly misleading souls. Sorry...

Entrance Denied

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

.Do you think that "the devil" really thought that he could give him the world or was he simply playing his part in the progression of "christ" so Jesus would be able to accomplish his life that would follow with confidence?.......

I see no "devil". Might he,(Jesus?) have had the whole world? Nah.. Well maybe for a moment. Maybe for a time. But surely he would not have wanted it for long, for he would have only wanted more and more and more, because as I sense it, this is what we must pass through in order to enter the more and more and more. Continued growth. There are limits here which we need to pass through, those limits. Pass through not conquer. Pass through. Had Jesus chosen the kingdom of this world, he would not have been a Jesus worth remembering.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by laffoe
PS
I love you
Count me into 'we' and 'us'!

hug huug my friend

if make some sense to us keep it if not just throw it away, this was in my head, nevermind just sharing,

...tricky minds is waste of TIME
interesting But sad
to hear some Words from the guys
Because WE CARE what you find
BECAUSE this is the meaning of our path
We ARE ALL one dont forget to be proud
to Have a sister or a brother EVEN far
cause in the final TIMES we will be JUST ONE

Take care Laffoe

ps glad to see your mom is back

This made me truly happy!!!
I can add nothing to it, but to say tahnkyou my friend, thankyou from my heart!
Hug...
This is what we need!

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
I knew it....I wanted to believe you.....premeditated malicious manipulation..........entrance denied.......

Just a few words about premediated malicious manipulation, Brianegan:

You were the one who published threads here on ATS with stories that included hypnotic suggestion and/or subliminal messages, without even informing your readers about this fact. Yes, one could argue that if one would have informed them straight from the beginning, the readers would have blocked their minds towards this form of manipulation, but still, who wants to receive hypnotic suggestions from an anonymous person from the internet - no matter how benevolent and peaceful they claim their intentions are. Still, you added these suggestions in the hope to "awaken" others subconsciously, but which one of your readers wanted to be awakened and who came to your thread just out of curiosity, but had decided a long time ago to accept this illusion as their beloved and accepted reality?

Originally posted by agentblue

From a psychological pov I found that he is using the powers of persuasion and insinuation through hypnotic reason. It is the driving force behind reading novels and books that allow you to think of a scenario or form and idea in your head while you unconciously read. It transports and flips the sides of the brain of creativity and cognitive function thereby letting you make an unconcious effort to read and dream of imaginative scenarios at the same time. While you are reading and thinking at the same time you are thereby opening your subconcious to suggestion and sometimes it can be dangerous and thought provoking i.e for instance, have you ever read a book that you started reading and could not put down because it was addictive and the alliteration sparked a wave of imagination that was hard to shake even after you closed the covers and put it away? Reading is a form of hypnosis and the point of the thread was to speak directly to the inner subconcious through suggestion and power the reader's will via suggestion. One thing i found it lacked was repetition and rhyme and repetition of certain key words to put the prose into rythm. Thus the reason why poetry and music are so persuasive and thought provoking. I may be a little over the top in my examination of the thread but that is my two pesoes.

edit on 27-3-2011 by agentblue because: clarification

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by agentblue

Well no wonder it didnt work for me. Im not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, nor particularly good at imagining things.

Thanks for the explanation. I was interested, but I couldnt figure out what he was going for. Except it did seem to me he was trying to provoke sleep walkers to wake up.

perfect observation...In a nut shell thats exactly what Im doing here in this thread. It will work for some and, maybe act as a bridge for others, and there will be those that will block it right out with the walls they have built inside of their heads as protection....

Good to see that in you.....Not sure that it always works though because there are a few things going on that involves hypnotisation that you would be able to see if not under its grasp.

Sorry for my spelling.

Also, you were the one who created a fake account ("InnerVoice") here on ATS and pretended to be another person (!!!!) -namely one of your readers-, but you still assume the right to blame others for "premediated malicious manipulation" if they question your methods?

Originally posted by Falcifer
Tsk...tsk...tsk...

InnerVoice = BrianEgan

Originally posted by InnerVoice
WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell everyone else your reason please.

Brianegan is done..

who can follow.

Let me show you my perspective. Some years ago, my belief system didn't differ much from my friends and my state of knowledge was quite similar to theirs, until a shocking incident changed how I perceive things. I started to search for "the truth" -if there really is one- and was eager to find a "bigger picture" of life. I "awokened" and started to look at things from another angle, that highly differs from the point of view of my friends that can be considered to be still asleep.

Naturally, I considered my perspective to be truer and more complex than their angle, which was highly influenced by society, education and/or religion. But then, I recognized that there is no such thing as an ultimate truth out there, because the only truth can be found within one's heart - which means that the things that I believe to be true do not necessarily have to be true for my friends.

Do I have the right to awaken my friends and "pressure" them into my believe system and what I consider to be my personal truth? I think not! Furthermore, how do I even know that my perspective is correct at all? Some people are speaking of a possesion what another person considers to be an epileptic seizure, others scream BS when it comes to demons/(d)jinns wheras another person thinks of them as human souls that have chosen the negative path and yet others consider them to be aliens when another one adds that aliens are just an deception of the devil - but how to choose which one of them is correct, without letting your own experience and beliefs judge the correctness or falseness of their personal truth?

In regards to my friends, I decided not to awaken them, as I love everyone of them so much that I accept their free will to remain part of what I consider an illusion, but I know that once they are ready, they will take the steps necessary to awake on their own and start pursuing their own truth.

Don't take this post as aggressive, you are still being loved and I thank you for your efforts to share your own truth. Furthermore, I thank you for spreading so much love and happiness and sharing with your readers another perspective. I just wanted to share my perspective on things and how I see it -which mustn't necessarily be right or correct at all. I do not lay claim on completeness nor am I so narrow minded to assume that my perspective is any truer than yours.

Love and Light.
edit on 9-4-2011 by SunLightyear because: addition

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

we have come into the final hours of this simulation , alot off people are waking up , consider us powerless due to the fact we are divided , in your heart u too know we could alter this ending if we would to combine our forces. we get to levels assuming that we are enlighted but forget there is no limit to your ascend . moses split a sea ffs and directed hes people through the darkness, where he 2 could have eazily have left those souls to there own will . im not to proud to not follow a messiah if there ever became one and hes ideals were above mine, i choose 1 king anyday instead of 50 presidents leading us into wars, heck i follow everyone who is more attuned to the light than i am. im not afraid to bow before those clearing the path for others. does it make me weak ? no i think i grasp god's ideal's and get on my knees before hes throne thanking him for the breath of life he offered me long ago. all your knowledge u just projected came from the same source . brian is teaching u that there are no limits once u embrace your creator and this might be the point where all religious dogma's kick in .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ready
to
be
amazed

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

What you are saying makes sense to me.
I'm just someone who prefers the facts (or a persons opinion) to be presented on the table - rather than having to search for the message within long blocks of text that are filled with stories and different types of messages.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Okay okay thats enough......everybody breathe

Everyone seems to be riled up to where we need it......

Im so sorry for the actual events but i'd like for you all to join me in an experiment. A special experiment that I think you all might be perfect for.

You guys are silly. I thought most of you have been reading my threads thouroughly...

1) I cant judge you.....Im not in charge remember.
2) You are perfect so how can any of you be wrong about anything....lol come on that was an easy one.....
3) Your power is directly related to your emotions....If any noticed what I was doing thank you for allowing me to continue and here is why

I'm very sorry about nudging certain emotions out of you but thought it's done to us every day so why not do it for a good reason. The recent intense emotions that were inserted into this thread were extremely powerful ones and have charged this thread with major energy circulation. I have felt it in my mundain life side of things and I feel it is strong enough to proceed as it will continue to grow and I hope your eyes can see it in your lives as well and assist you in your daily activities......

THE EXPERIMENT.......

We are searching for the perfect string of words for pure power activation so I can see myself and same for you........as us

Our emotions have been dumped into this thread and many of us wrote purely on our emotions alone really powering this up so thank you for that.

These are the rules of the game......

1) You begin by reading any members posts in this thread that follow this post or even on this post but not before it and crticize the heck out of it but for a special purpose.

2) I want you to search for every different way that someones words could have been taken out of context and seen as negative or hurtfull.

3) If you can find ONE thats all you nee is one. Find it, quote it, and explain why it could have been taken badly. Follow this up by ACCESS DENIED. (leave access denied out of your evals tho)

4) That will start it off. Look at that quoted response and do the same thing searching for ego, hurtfull words etc.....find it, quote it, and follow it up with an ACCESS DENIED.

5) Keep going until the most current post can not be misunderstood and stands unchallenged by anyone. If you can not find a way that it can be negative then follow that post with an "ENTRANCE GRANTED"......(leave entrance granted out of your evals tho as well)

6) Who ever gets an unchallenged by all particapating must follow those up with their own "words of wisdom to live by" and then it begins again.

7) If one person finds anything to be negative it must stand because their opinion matter so you may critcize their post but not contradict their opinion on why they denied access........get it.......great!

The instructions may be a little rough but I think you guys get the idea......Searching for love and truth? Lets make it happen.....This thread will build so much energy and eventually will be pure positive energy. We can make it grow as much as we want and make it spread by just keeping it going as long as we can. This may well in deed get strong enough to effect positivity into your everyday lives anyway so let the games begin and be on the watch...

Once again I am very sorry for how I went about this but I needed those emotions to be genuine you understand. I think you all know by now how much love I have for you all so as laffoe said to me LETS ROCK and ROLL.

Rip me a new bungholio. Lets hunt.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

[Hastily made emotion driven post made and removed by me.
edit on 9-4-2011 by jackflap because: T&C?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its difficult to understand being of perfection - - - in a "world" of imperfection and challenges that question perfection.

Consider every thought an action. What are you creating?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

edit on 9-4-2011 by Brianegan because: Member changed their mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Its difficult to understand being of perfection - - - in a "world" of imperfection and challenges that question perfection.

"world of imperfection" .....self doubt of ones gifts......access denied......

Its time to switch the balances back in the favor of love. Help me.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"You guys are silly. I thought most of you have been reading my threads thouroughly..."

Being judgemental... calling us silly!

Acess denied :p

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

There is no self doubt there. Its how you choose to look at it.

I as an energy am perfect. Why did I not stay in my peaceful perfect energy world? Why did I choose to come to a physical world of challenges - - a world that is designed to be imperfect - - so to find the perfection in it?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
"You guys are silly. I thought most of you have been reading my threads thouroughly..."

Being judgemental... calling us silly!

Acess denied :p

Well done......entrance granted.....although that was short and sweet so not much to judge there.....We are not the judge true but we can learn how to be judged well. I think thats okay in a safe environment where everyone is working toward the same cause. Fill us with your wisdom if no one will challenge it....

Amendment to the rules.....The object of the game is to critices the posts so judgmental I see now will need to be like a home base of sorts for this pupose.....Lets leave "judging" out of the bin to evaluate....Thank you laffoe....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is no self doubt there. Its how you choose to look at it.

I as an energy am perfect. Why did I not stay in my peaceful perfect energy world? Why did I choose to come to a physical world of challenges - - a world that is designed to be imperfect - - so to find the perfection in it?

Okay maybe you guys arent understanding me....

Our everyday words are important and even though we may intend them a certain way they many times can be seen in many different ways.....I touched on the watch what you wish for concept on how we create constantly with our words. This excercise will allow us to see what we could of said to avoid multiple creations and be more specific about saying exactly what we want.

If you guys dont want to do it then thats okay.....I tried......Sorry...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok my wisdom here:
Be still, listen within, find that breath inside the breath, that heart-beat inside the heart-beat...
Listen...
Realize...
It
is
real

Thankyou

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join