It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Possession Of A Djinn or Demon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If demons can lie, can it be there also lying about converting to islam, just to make you think islam is correct?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
scary, It was hard to watch the complete video. It is defiantly real and proves that evil does exist in many forms; for the debunkers, skeptics, and people without god, all I can say that after many personal experiences I am convinced God does exist and so does evil.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDH
If demons can lie, can it be there also lying about converting to islam, just to make you think islam is correct?

There is no if demons lie, there master is the father of lies, it is in their nature.
I don't know about the Islam thing, but I have seen people delievered from demons, by commanding them to come out in the name of Jesus, and in those cases the demon was not allowed to speak after they were commanded to give their name, In fact there was no questioning done after that, like we see here.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Agree with you completely. You don't converse, because they lie. There is nothing to gain but possibly being deceived because they are cunning.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I concur, i believe the demon was still in her and repeating everything he said.
cunning buggers can change their voice.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Chipkin9

How do you know what her eyes normally look like? If I am not mistaken, there is no ridding the girl of the spirit here. Just a rather lame attempt at talking a demon into turning to Allah. That was an education at least. Now I know where not to send someone for an exorcism.

I don't! But her eyes are really unusual. They seem really dark ("duh she's a muslim"), I know that but I mean the amount of her eyes that is really dark looking, like the dark looking eyes you'd associate with "Demonic looking". lol.

I didn't say she was relieved of the possession, but how do we know? Apart from you humorous view of it...Do you have a perspective on it's authenticity? Because you seem to accept it as a real possession with this remark "A lame attempt at talking a demon into turning to Allah". Well it is a Muslim Exorcism of a Muslim Girl possessed by a Djinn! What's Lame about that?

I just thought it was funny the way the guy was trying to reason with it. Saying stuff like "why don't you go hang out with nice Djinn instead" etc. I believe she could be possessed by a demon from seeing that video, but who knows. All I can say is, you're not driving out any demons like that.
edit on 4/5/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

I hear ya,and while I was watching this, I was like, in the name of of Jesus, the blood of Jesus is against you Izul,come out....

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

you probably won't get anyone here to believe/admit that she is possessed with a demon,
because to do that, they would have to admit that there is in fact a devil, and to admit there is
a devil then one has to admit there is a God, and we all know that the majority here dont
believe any anything but themselves.

Depending ofcourse on how you define possession but wouldn't it be so that the person whom you think/assume you are asking is "out" and therefore cannot answer, the spirit obviously would lie about it. Since the body contains the memories of the former occupant anything you ask to verify wether or not one is possessed could be answered by the spirit just as easily.

Anyway about the movie I'm leaning towards a kind of hypnotism, the girl might already have known about the subject before, was put in a trance/dream state and her brain is just catering to the expectations of the man trying to drive the spirit out. Which is still a feat, to be able to put someone in such a trance but I'm guessing it's something like that. While I think it's a nice thing to do for a spirit to try and send it to a better place (even though it is a bit pretentious to believe one has the power to send others to heaven) I think it's a bit odd the man was going on about how the spirit was to blame for fights with the husband (@7:37). Surely, women who fight with their men are possessed

edit on 6/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here in indonesia things like that happens a lot. Basically people in here believe that there s jin, and some spiritualist divided jins into many kind. Some with religions some not just like we are. Some jin have their own place, some possesed human, some stay in there willingly, some are to made stay inside human body/stuffs by someone who have ability, some people even selling jin for many purpose.

Bad jin usually bugging people or the least just make some prank. Some jin made territorial organization or kingdom here called siluman, will looks a like with rank and have relation with other jin s organization too. Some collaborated with human, even after that person died and become one of them that usually strong enough.

Exorcism like in that video kind of new and not too efficient, usual much faster cuz some possesed might happen with hundreds of people in the same time at the same area.

I think it is only cultural difference that some people called it bad jin and other demon.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

That's as real as it gets. Damn, i don't think i'll sleep comfortably tonight

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i watched the video. i saw nothing paranormal. i saw someone who probably has mental issues, and someone trying to talk said demon into becoming muslim.

"allah forgives his slaves, you are allah's slave."
retarded^

evil does not exist. and you do not need a book of morals to quantify evil.
edit on 7-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by esqONE
i watched the video. i saw nothing paranormal. i saw someone who probably has mental issues, and someone trying to talk said demon into becoming muslim.

"allah forgives his slaves, you are allah's slave."
retarded^

evil does not exist. and you do not need a book of morals to quantify evil.
edit on 7-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

Nope Evil does not exist, you are correct.

That Hitler guy was of good morals too wasn't he?

You couldn't have made a more lame attempt to brush it off as nonsense; and you are a prime example of an ignorant and closed minded individual. Troll much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join