It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Possession Of A Djinn or Demon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi, I have searched through the forum to find if this particular video had been posted and discussed, but I found no reference to it, So if it has already been posted by someone please let me know; And I apologise in advance!

So, i'm sure most of you have probably seen this video before, but if you haven't then take a look at it down below. It shows the apparent Exorcism of a Muslim Girl who is possessed by a Djinn.

The video to me looks very authentic. I don't think Julia Roberts could even act like this in a movie. Well just watch it and see for yourself.

WTF is going on with this girl? Do you think it's a real possession, Or do you lean towards a severe Mental Illness or Disorder?

In my opinion I think it's as real as you're ever likely to see...I don't believe any mental illness could change they way your eyes appear and you voice sounds, like they way it does in this video. However, I am no expert in the field.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: Embedding Trouble

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Your video isn't working OP
edit on 5-4-2011 by matrixportal because: Nevermind
i see its working now

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Video is working now but... for all I know they could be doing a comedy skit with fake subtitles.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Phenomenal.

S+F

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Yea sorry people I was having embedding problems; it's working fine now!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Come on man, a comedy skit? Did you even watch it? Why isn't there any laughs for us in the video then? I didn't find anything funny

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

How do you know what her eyes normally look like? If I am not mistaken, there is no ridding the girl of the spirit here. Just a rather lame attempt at talking a demon into turning to Allah. That was an education at least. Now I know where not to send someone for an exorcism.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

How do you know what her eyes normally look like? If I am not mistaken, there is no ridding the girl of the spirit here. Just a rather lame attempt at talking a demon into turning to Allah. That was an education at least. Now I know where not to send someone for an exorcism.

I don't! But her eyes are really unusual. They seem really dark ("duh she's a muslim"), I know that but I mean the amount of her eyes that is really dark looking, like the dark looking eyes you'd associate with "Demonic looking". lol.

I didn't say she was relieved of the possession, but how do we know? Apart from you humorous view of it...Do you have a perspective on it's authenticity? Because you seem to accept it as a real possession with this remark "A lame attempt at talking a demon into turning to Allah". Well it is a Muslim Exorcism of a Muslim Girl possessed by a Djinn! What's Lame about that?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I wish I could see the video out here in Afghan, but they blue coated all the video links

I did look up pictures though, and I agree her eyes do look kind of "demented" if that makes any sense, like they don't belong to the girl.
When I get home and finally have a chance to check out the video and if this thread is still active, I'll give a better opinion

great post

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
She has dissociative identity disorder and it's one of her protector "alters." She was more than likely severely abused as a child. People with DID can look like two completely different people at times when they switch.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Living in southeast asia, we people of Malay Archipelago still strongly have faith in mythical beliefs. I used to witness my female neighbors possessed by djins, or demons. They spoke in thai or javanese language that hasn't been spoken by the possessed they sounded like a man.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by wtbengineer

I don't! But her eyes are really unusual. They seem really dark ("duh she's a muslim"), I know that but I mean the amount of her eyes that is really dark looking, like the dark looking eyes you'd associate with "Demonic looking". lol.

I didn't say she was relieved of the possession, but how do we know? Apart from you humorous view of it...Do you have a perspective on it's authenticity? Because you seem to accept it as a real possession with this remark "A lame attempt at talking a demon into turning to Allah". Well it is a Muslim Exorcism of a Muslim Girl possessed by a Djinn! What's Lame about that?

I just thought it was funny the way the guy was trying to reason with it. Saying stuff like "why don't you go hang out with nice Djinn instead" etc. I believe she could be possessed by a demon from seeing that video, but who knows. All I can say is, you're not driving out any demons like that.
edit on 4/5/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5

I wish I could see the video out here in Afghan, but they blue coated all the video links

I did look up pictures though, and I agree her eyes do look kind of "demented" if that makes any sense, like they don't belong to the girl.
When I get home and finally have a chance to check out the video and if this thread is still active, I'll give a better opinion

great post

By "Blue Coated", I take that to mean restricted and censored? If so; Download either www.securitykiss.com... OR cyberghostvpn.com...

Both have free and unlimited days usage, however the data usage is limited per day or month! They are application to bypass internet viewing and surfing restrictions implemented by ISP'S, Schools and even Governments. You'll be viewing blocked content from around the world in no time

Anyway sorry for going off topic on my own thread lol. I'm curious as to how you managed to check out the pictures related to the video

All the best and stay safe!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
She has dissociative identity disorder and it's one of her protector "alters." She was more than likely severely abused as a child. People with DID can look like two completely different people at times when they switch.

That sounds like the best possible explanation, but I think there's a bit more going on than a personality change.

A personality of a sufferer of DID won't be aware or think that they are in another persons body, they would believe that body to be thiers...And the personality won't recognize other personalities of that mind. Because he/she is seperate from them. Ergo they would have a split mind. So they wouldn't be able to make reference to other persons of that mind.

But the Djinn is well aware that they should not be in that body/mind and that they do NOT own it!

That's my opinion and not a fact though.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

you probably won't get anyone here to believe/admit that she is possessed with a demon,
because to do that, they would have to admit that there is in fact a devil, and to admit there is
a devil then one has to admit there is a God, and we all know that the majority here dont
believe any anything but themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

you probably won't get anyone here to believe/admit that she is possessed with a demon,
because to do that, they would have to admit that there is in fact a devil, and to admit there is
a devil then one has to admit there is a God, and we all know that the majority here dont
believe any anything but themselves.

Hahaha, i'll give you a star for that last part alone!

Oh Well, I guess people are entitled to thier opinions after all.

Demons/Djinns may not necessarily be of the devil though...They may be lost souls or acts by God himself to show people that these things exist and there is in fact a such thing as a spirit, if that makes the slightest bit of sense.

I mean the Djinn wanted to "protect her", maybe it was a good spirit...But maybe that's a little naive to believe.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Actually some personalities can be aware of the main person in DID but each case with that disorder is really very different. I do believe it's possible for people to be possessed by demons, but this situation looked to me more like dissociative identity disorder, especially because Iszul was saying he/she wants to protect her.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Do you expect a demon to tell the truth? after all demons desperately want to inhabit a body,
you know being a spirit without a body is no fun.
I mean if you were a demon in a body , what would have said?
edit on 5-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

So how exactly does the spirit get into the body then?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So..a demon, who is most likely evil gets a chance to redeem itself, and go to heaven? Wow. I wanna be a demon when I die lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join