It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure talk Rich Dolan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First there is this...

A Project Camelot interview with Richard Dolan about UFO disclosure.

All over YouTube there are UFO conferences and interviews to watch that deal about UFO disclosure. There are many 'experts' who say that disclosure is near and others say that it will never happen.

My personal opinion on this subject is that disclosure will not be a thing to look forward to...the first few years will give much suspicion towards governments and within governments. Not only is there the question what secrets have been kept from society and who used that knowledge for personal gain. But there is also the question what interaction and deals are made with ET. But that is not what this thread is about...

The only question is by who and how. The when is just a matter of time. IMO is clear that it is inevitable that disclosure will happen.

One of the possibllities that is not really mentioned is what will happen if a UFO crashed in a densed populated city like New York City? Won't you agree that the government is more or less forced to give disclosure?

edit on 5-4-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2011 by zatara because: YT problemos

edit on 5-4-2011 by zatara because: Richard Nolan is someone else...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Tried to watch the video, but its malformed id.

I do think disclosure will happen sometime soon. There are too many things pointing us to look at the heavens right now, whether it be movies....music......or tv. Alien agenda is whats in.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Interesting points you put forward, I agree, in the event that a craft of extra-terrestrial origin crashed in a densely populated city, then yes, disclosure would be inevitable.

Also, fix the link.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I watched this Camelot interview and i liked it very much. In my opinion, disclosure has been happening for some time now. Just look at the movies, tv shows, books published, the increasing public awareness and so on, and so on...
Many alternative researchers like David Icke and Richard Hoagland, when asked about disclosure say that it has been happening for some time now and that we cannot expect for example Obama on TV saying aliens are real or something. They would never do that because they have too many dirty shirts that will come out if they do that. Plus, even if they do disclose something officially, it will only be the tip of the iceberg and it will take decades to disclose most of the stuff that has been happening in the past 60-70 years.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks guys...link fixed...

second line

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Disclosure is already happening, the internet has helped a lot with that. You just need to look around and the evidence is overwhelming that something is going on. Distrust of government is already high, the only thing that will change it is transparency, the more people block disclosure, the more distrust will build. Anger in the short term is likely as people wake up, but as they learn what it is about they will calm down again.

Some of the stories going around are pretty wrong and it is understandable some people do not want to face the shame of it. As a civilisation either we face it, or it gets a whole lot worst as the increasing censorship and dictatorship leads to fundamental breakdowns with the comprehension of reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If the truth was disclosed would you believe it? What if it did not fit you personal beliefs? Whatever the truth is it has become so muddied an obscured by all the different factions that even disclosure at the highest of levels will only lead to more debate. It is to the point now that you have to draw your own conclusions and go from there.

edit on 4/5/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Project Camelot in my opinion is a moneymaking organization that likes to promote extraordinary claims , various people under the Project Camelot umbrella have announced the coming of disclosure, most notably David Wilcock's claims from 09 .
I may be wrong but I believe the brain behind Camelot Bill Ryan was responsible for the Serpo Hoax , so take that for what you will .
I really don't trust them or the hucksters they promote .

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wouldn't have even thought about it at first, but have been wanting to learn more about how Richard Dolan sees things, and it ended up being well worth it. He comes across as a genuinely level headed person who works more with the history and facts he knows of instead of making assumptions, etc, and I agreed a lot with his outlook on things. He might even be up there with Vallee for me in the way that I can relate to so much of what he's saying, and I found that surprising.

Thanks for posting, added star and flag, and to anyone who's researching : 1h 20mins is a long time if you've plenty of other things to do, (and personally I hardly ever watch clips like this.) but there's a lot covered here and in a way that might be a lot more balanced than you'd expect.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I think you're right. I think more and more information is coming all the time. Maybe they're preparing us so it's not such a huge shock when they do finally dissclose.

I mean think about the culture shock that comes with things like that, the religeous implications alone are profound we'd have to re think pretty much everything.

Personally I'm living in hope that that day comes in my lifetime and I get to know for absolute sure that we are not alone. I belive, don't get me wrong but they are two very different things.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Project Camelot in my opinion is a moneymaking organization that likes to promote extraordinary claims , various people under the Project Camelot umbrella have announced the coming of disclosure, most notably David Wilcock's claims from 09 .
I may be wrong but I believe the brain behind Camelot Bill Ryan was responsible for the Serpo Hoax , so take that for what you will .
I really don't trust them or the hucksters they promote .

I realy have no idea if Project Camelot is out there for the money. You can understand that PC also need money to keep the train on the track and running. I've read this negative image about PC before and have no idea where it comes from. Maybe you can help me out here?

What PC objective is is not relevant in this matter because most of the people they interview are independent writers/thinkers and have no affiliation with PC. So..I am not interested what is going in the financial mind of Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan. I watch them because of the questions they ask and the answers they receive from their guests.

I am sure there are hucksters among the people they interview and there is one way to find out....by listening to what they have to say...and use in most cases common sence. IMO Richard Dolan is certainly not one of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Repost...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunate to see Dolan throwing in with Project Camelot....imho...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slevinq
I watched this Camelot interview and i liked it very much. In my opinion, disclosure has been happening for some time now. Just look at the movies, tv shows, books published, the increasing public awareness and so on, and so on...
Many alternative researchers like David Icke and Richard Hoagland, when asked about disclosure say that it has been happening for some time now and that we cannot expect for example Obama on TV saying aliens are real or something. They would never do that because they have too many dirty shirts that will come out if they do that. Plus, even if they do disclose something officially, it will only be the tip of the iceberg and it will take decades to disclose most of the stuff that has been happening in the past 60-70 years.

I dont look at Hollywood endevours as disclosure. Nor books or TV shows. These are not govt sanctioned projects to get us used to the idea of extraterrestrials. They are the imaginative works of individules not secret info being pases to us in the form of entertainment.
The idea of any kind of disclosure has been thrown around for years and so far nothing. All we get are hoaxed videos and photos and dramatic stories from "contactees". Not enough to even hang your hopes on. I watch UFO files and Ancient Aliens and anything else that I see listed that has to do with UFO's and after a few months of this I am begining to think its all a bunch of hooey and that we are not being visited. I do not doubt that somewhere in all that vastness there are other life forms. The universe seems to like multiples. There are multiple suns, and multiple planets, and multiple asteroids and comets. To follow that list with "but only one planet that has people" just seems silly. But for now I think there just is nothing to disclose.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

How do we know which stories are correct. Do we listen to the doom sayers who claim reptalians are going to eat us or enslave us. Do we listen to the new agers who say the Pleadians are going to save us. Do we believe in the grays who just want to study us? At this point in time they are all just stories. They should all start with ...Once upon a time... and hopefully they will end with ... and they lived happily ever after.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Start with the facts, thousands if not millions of UFO sightings. Eye witness, camera, video, radar, from all walks of life. Some governments have released some of their UFO files, some of it can be explained, some of it cannot. Something is going on, without any doubt.

As for what the actual story is, hard to say. Heaps of Alien abduction and crop circle stories some of it is good, some of it is bad. I am expecting the situation to be complex, not just one race with one agenda but life all over the place with heaps going on. A lot of the stories going around would have a bit of fact and fiction mixed up. Once disclosure is made official then better procedures can be put in place to help sort it all out. With a lot of these crazy stories going around, try not to be surprised when the truth is a lot stranger than fiction.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Repost...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unfortunate to see Dolan throwing in with Project Camelot....imho...

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Dolan seems straight up, so the more people hear what he has to say the better.

I've heard a bit about Camelot and wouldn't usually check their stuff either, but to be honest I don't think this went too badly at all. Both the camelot people came up with some of the furthest out stuff you can think of and I think it's slightly strange that they seem to almost believe in it, but at the same time got some good conversation moving with Dolan and he opened up quite a lot. (and yeah, the Camelot people aren't just talking crap there, they have some good points, regardless of what else they're doing.) He made it clear when they brought up stuff he wasn't that into as well. I just hope this doesn't make me want to watch loads more stuff like this, because I think I got lucky here and saw one of the best interviews. Like I said earlier, Dolan seems sound so it made this good to watch.

And by the way : Dolan doesn't strike me as the type of guy to 'throw in' with people, it was just an interview. More people heard his take on things so it seems like a good thing.

Finally....at the risk of sounding mad, I don't usually give a crap about that though because I'm sure I seem quite mad already after several hundred posts : I think they're probably right that there's all types of races out there and that there's loads of agendas going on simultaneously. I just don't and won't push that as any type of personal agenda because I have no evidence at all.

You have to remember that those Camelot people could have all types of contacts, so it's not as easy to just think it's completely stupid or agenda driven of them to have that type of take on things. They might be being fed by disinfo agents, but really, anyone on here that gets the type of info from the sources they have would probably be thinking all types of things. Most of us on here are never going to be in that situation, we'd soon think differently if high level sources started sending us e-mail messages though. Truth or not, it must at least make you think differently about what might actually be happening.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This guys body language reeks of inauthenticity. Looks like an ESTP, aka a con-artist just doing his thing.

People are so damned gullible on this site. Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You must be joking....can you explain where you see body-language which would imply lies and fabricated stories?

Richard Dolan happens to be one of the guys out there who will admit he doesn't know something for sure and explicitly will say when stuff is just a theory. He and Stanton Friedman are absolutely not men who will try to sell lies for something real. That is what I like and appreciate about these two guys..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by unityemissions

Richard Dolan happens to be one of the guys out there who will admit he doesn't know something for sure and explicitly will say when stuff is just a theory.

It means he's a grade above the average con-artist is all. He doesn't tell you when things are just theory, he makes you believe he's always telling you when something is just theory.

Tricksta101 right there.

new topics

top topics

join