It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits & troublemakers, all you free-spirits & pioneers...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Usher in a new way... but don't forget to pay to do it?

L. Ron Hubbard, he wrote a book too. Also ushered in a new way.
How much money does it cost for Spiritual Enlightenment, these days?

edit on 5-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
The light shattering darkness.
The plight through the lonliness.
I will fight 'till the cracks appear.
I feel it clearly. I am a seer.
The light shatters the darkness.
The life bursts out. The love breaks free.
I leap with joy. I weep through happiness.
I will see my children smile.
We will see our children smile.
FOREVER.

Beautiful, made me think of this quote:

“There is a crack in everything, that’s where the light comes in …” Leonard Cohen

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Just someone trying to cash in on the current affairs public awareness goin on.

Plain old fashioned capitalism, an organized effort that made an expensive studio production to bilk you out of your money.

The sheeple will line their pockets with a smile on their faces. Perfect scam.

Ironic isn't it? A video that tells us to break the mold is driven by the model that the mold was derived from. When you think about it, the idea that the current way of things needs to change is reinforced by someone trying to profit by telling us to rebel.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Nine dollars a month apparently! But i'll give you the whole package for £999.99 monthly instalments!
edit on 5-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if Democracy is the best way to run countries.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well the LoPorto dude may be trying to gain in a very hypocritical way but evidently a lot of us really identify with the message he conveys in his song so why don't we just all enjoy the positive and forget the negative. Enjoy the message, forget about the hypocrite. No one has to (and probably no one should) buy his BS be we can all take what we can from the video, forget that he's inauthentic and construe it in a way that makes it useful for you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Oh well, it's the thought that counts. I shoulda known there was something wrong when there was no mention of HARRP, GMOs and chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxXAmmoXxX
Well the LoPorto dude may be trying to gain in a very hypocritical way but evidently a lot of us really identify with the message he conveys in his song so why don't we just all enjoy the positive and forget the negative. Enjoy the message, forget about the hypocrite. No one has to (and probably no one should) buy his BS be we can all take what we can from the video, forget that he's inauthentic and construe it in a way that makes it useful for you.

:shk:

I think after this, I really must fix a drink.

Denying Ignorance, one soul at a time, 'eh?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I tried to show this video to people, but all I got was negativity

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I guess it just depends on your Thetin level...more Thetin=more $$$.
I loved the video, but was real dissappointed, as others, to see a fee request on his homepage...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I dig the message.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yeah, I hear you. Well said.

Shouldn't somebody run a poll to see how many are "wayseers" or not? I can definitely prescribe to that term, it's like saying you are a non-conformist but have a really good idea how things SHOULD be. It's a feeling that is really resonating throughout culture right now. It's a feeling that things aren't right, that something is going to happen, and that we will be there to help.

However, I like my quaint Druid beliefs. They are exactly the same as a "wayseer", before I even heard the term. I call that serendipity.
edit on 4/5/11 by Druid42 because: can't spell, had to fix. OCD, sorry.

link   
Truly inspirational.
Thanks for posting the vid!

I viewed it right as I was contemplating a life decision, and it reminded me who I am.
Thanks again.

Ex

link   
Power to the People !
S & F
( disappointed in the fee request though)

link   
reply to post by Whirpool

It's ok... It means something to you and that's all that really matters in the end. I think this video delivers different messages to each person who views it, just like any form of art it is meant to evoke feelings. Those feelings can be negative for some. Personally, I wondered why he was screaming the lyrics, it should be remade by a good vocalist. Seriously though, I found the message to be positive and re-affirmed my belief that we ARE all the same, on the same path. Fulfilling some cosmic destiny that we couldn't begin to comprehend. Even those who we perceive to be asleep and oblivious are on that path; all rivers eventually lead to the ocean. You should hear my Christian friends balk and scold me for having such blasphemous thoughts. Anywho.... that's my take.

Thanks for posting this de1111codEiT... wouldn't have seen it otherwise.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Glad to see you posted this thread, my mother actually turned me on to this about 2 weeks ago, and had me download an ebook about the Wayseer movement. I have been meaning to read it and this just reminded me. Looks awesome, Thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is a mixture of Eastern philosophy and anarchy. Anyone who is awake to the illusion of reality; who has found "the way" will attest to the fact that you cannot find the way until you mortify selfish pride. The way is outlined in the Dhammapada. Buddha sough this enlightenment. Christ was the enlightenment 500 years later. More specifically, it is found in the message of Christ.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. .

1 Corinthians 13
Faith, hope and love. No anarchy. The hearts of men are fallen, as explained in the Bible. Christ sets it all straight. It's all written in Revelation.

Originally posted by painter
Be careful.....examine this guys logic line by line....take the time to write it down, and then read it line by line without the catchy music and visuals. Is this the kind of thinking a society wants??? Just asking???
I know many are very passionate about this movement, so my intention is NOT to offend, but rather to keep my pre-frontal cortex engaged and working......this gentleman could have wonderful intentions and I could just be skeptical......only time and study will tell......

edit on 5-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yeah honey, go kill a few more braincells with alcohol, that will do you a lot of good. Fact is the world is chock full of f***** up people trying profit from anything they can. Why not use the same principle in a positive way, non monetarily? Benefit and learn as much as you can through every avenue and it enhances your experience through life. If you go through life with the point of view that things are black and white so that something is either completely good or completely bad then you really deprive yourself of quite a few experiences. I personally like to extract what good I can from ALL situations, I think they call it open-mindedness. It is in no way ignorant to promote positivity. The message is great, the messenger is obviously an ass, I think most of us agreed on that a while ago. It's kind of like if Hitler said "Pursue peace and love", would you then demonize the pursuit of peace and love because of who said it or would you instantly realize that the person saying it is disingenuous and inauthentic but that peace and love are still pretty worthwhile?

PS....excuse the run-on sentences

edit on 5-4-2011 by XxXAmmoXxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XxXAmmoXxX

Glass half full vs. Glass half empty

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

It is a nice tune. And the message is very positive.

The author is exciting and vital.

The message is a positive, uplifting affirmation to all of us misfits.

However, a little research on the author indicates he has been down this road before with the same material. His background is anything but a rebel non conformist.

Take a look at this website: www.paperstreetbrigade.com...

The information and research are all there, and I was as disappointed as you will be when you read it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join