It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits & troublemakers, all you free-spirits & pioneers...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Cool message is cool.

I needed a big hard dose of positivity to get through the game tonight (madrid v spurs) I shall try and channel this video into the match.

[/hasn't looked at the alleged money making website]

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

if your happy obeying rules and conforming to a 2000 yr old fairy story then so be it but personnaly I can see past it and see it for what it is I prefer my religion more pure and untainted by the hand of man and yes I consider that does make me more savvy than yourself lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What has puzzled me is why all these movements do not join together:

Zeitgeist
Alex Jones
Wayseer
ATS

And all other non conformist communities, should join and demand change (it would be quite a sizeable movement), sure they do not agree on some things, but in generally they all believe in Radical change and they all believe it has to happen now. They also agree mostly on human nature and the monetary system (not needed). If they joined together they might go from fringe conspirational to a proper "political" movement, and as all know, if enough of us gather and demand change, the sheep will follow. Its all about mobilising this 10% and getting them active, the other 90% will follow

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

You did not click on the link provided, did you? If you did then I'm afraid to say that you have extremely poor comprehension skills. You have misjudged me.........again.

Here it is........again..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now please, tell me where exactly you got that I am 'happy obeying rules and conforming to a 2000 yr old fairy story'. Infact it is the complete opposite to what you are trying to suggest. You would understand this if you took the time to read my post. Or you just do not have the ability to discern. What exactly do you know about Religion, Scripture, History etc?!? I assume you know absolutely nothing, yet are all too willing to regurgitate what you heard down the pub.....lol...which does not make you 'savvy' one bit..

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's a feelgood video, but always beware of anyone or anything that tells you "Hey, let's all join together and be nonconformists!" Not possible!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

yep just read your thread and it appears you believe in it well not all of it apparently just the bit that takes your fancy enjoy the book of thomas do you I prefer the book of Enoch far more truth in that well the parts they left out of the bible you know the space alien thingy and the UFO bit and no I don,t drink so have heard sweet fa down the pub lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

By far my favorite comment of the week. and yes when shtf and before we will all definitely be aware of eachother. and great brilliant post op thank you very much namaste all

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This was posted on ATS a few weeks back..----->>HERE
edit on 5-4-2011 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

Originally posted by bauldrickyep just read your thread and it appears you believe in it

What exactly is 'it'? If you are referring to 'the bible' and religion then......NO, I do not believe in it.

This is what i said...

the religion 'Christianity' was created with the the sole intention of controlling, dividing and deluding the masses along with the other mono theistic religions that sprung from Rome,
From my perspective, religion only serves to keep most in the dark, it teaches you to be content with 'how things are, it teaches you to look outside of yourself for answers, it teaches that you will be saved, it beats fear into you and makes you submissive!

If your are referring to the existence of Jesus....then yes, I do believe he existed, This is from personal experience and research....

This 'might' interest you....The recent findings of lost codices that date back to the time Jesus existed, the findings of these codices were also prophesied in the book of revelations.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Originally posted by bauldrickwell not all of it apparently just the bit that takes your fancy

NO, wrong again, only that which resonates with me at a deep level. The words and teachings of Jesus.

Originally posted by bauldrickenjoy the book of thomas do you

Yes I do, as it proves to me that Jesus was a meditator and that he taught to seek within. Not something you will find in the modern day scriptures of religion.

Originally posted by bauldrickI prefer the book of Enoch far more truth in that well the parts they left out of the bible you know the space alien thingy and the UFO bit and no I don,t drink so have heard sweet fa down the pub lol

So, you prefer the 'Book of Enoch'. Great.....Have you read it and do you believe the things that it claims or do you put this down to the overactive imagination of man?

edit on 5-4-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Absolute nonsense. People are doing stuff every single day. Like revelations and end of the world as we know it predictions, your own level of participation is no indicator of the lives of everyone else.

I am a "wayseer;" I simply never had a name for it before. When I want to promote something I have created, I don't sit back and wait for someone to show me how, I jump in and ask others how I can help promote their things, so that I might learn from their experience and share in the knowing.

As for the $40 book? This guy seems to have a financial aid option for receiving the PDF at little or no cost. The same appears to be true for his website ($9.99 a month). We live in a world that is caught up in the "money game" and money is required to live and do good, no matter what it is. Sadly -- many on the Internet wish to steal whatever they can without contributing, even though they demand money for their own "work output." I have no sympathy for fake Internet revolutionaries who demand freedom in all things except when it is their turn to "get paid."

Good find. I will definitely forward this to my wife, and watch again on the PS3.
edit on 5-4-2011 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok, although the price of the book is a bit exorbitant I would rather pay $40 for his book than the trillions we all have no choice but to fork over to banksters and politicians. This video was amazing.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Absolutely, positively, just tooooooo *cool*..

Thanks man, i feel inspired to optimism for my fellow man again.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick

if you look further than the initial hype and hysteria you will soon find the ugly head of the bible soon appears and we all know what a controlling instrument that is thought ATS members where more savvy apparently not lol seen as its about rule breakers why would one submit to religion strange if you ask me but will agree cracking vid catchy and all soon sucks you in very devious as well anyway if thats your thing enjoy

I absolutely see what you mean when you talk about the religious aspects, but i think that isn't so much a 'plot' to promote religion as it is to use religion as a doorway or conduit through which people can be reached...approached and communicated with. An introduction tool.

The overall message for me, was one of countering or at least questioning, the very real social conditioning and manipulations that pervade human society. It was about realising...that we have to realise for ourselves exactly what the message was about. Different ears will hear a different message, i suppose.

Generally upbeat and positive vibe. Very cool..very inspiring.

I liked it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

read enough of it to realise it is complete and utter tripe fine you believe in jesus big wup your entitled to your own believes and so am I and thats is as stated previously the bible rears it's ugly head again in some rehashed promotional vid granted I was also nearly taken in by it but soon realised that it was about fairy stories again and yes read some of the book of thomas nought like a bit of fiction before you go to bed lol anyway good luck in your beliefs and when the SHTF you'll be fine your god can come and save you and I'll save myself

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

hi there was well sucked in when I saw the vid and it resonated with me and seemed to explain a lot about myself so I delved deeper went to there site and started reading well thats when I came across the religious thing and the bible and then the begging bit asking for donations and £40 for a book nought like the church to come up wiith another scheme to get there hands on our money was just trying to make people aware at the heart of it it is about getting people to become christians damn was I so disappointed thought they might have had some answers for me not to worry though lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The light shattering darkness.
The plight through the lonliness.
I will fight 'till the cracks appear.
I feel it clearly. I am a seer.
The light shatters the darkness.
The life bursts out. The love breaks free.
I leap with joy. I weep through happiness.
I will see my children smile.
We will see our children smile.
FOREVER.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Many people throughout my life have told me that my thoughts and ideals are absolutely crazy. Ive always just smiled when people say such things, for it is not we who are sick but society. When was the last time you saw a truly inspiring story from the MSM? This world is sick and its the dreamers that are the cure.

Love is the web that holds us all together...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'll hold my opinion until I see how the Anarchist's plan on feeding the world and their own children. The candy store shelves are empty folks. Violence and destruction of innocent peoples property is not the actions of people with functional minds.

I saw Sheen in there. He has lost his children forever and he's hopelessly addicted to a lifestyle that will kill him. His children's Mother can't even be trusted with his children. What did he accomplish exactly?

For that matter, what have any of those participating in the violent protests and destruction of innocent peoples property done for the world. Anything at all?

The real Hero's get up in the morning, accomplish something with their day and put food on their children's tables. Real Hero's fight for more opportunity and a better place to raise their families peacefully and using common sense.

Real Cowards riot for more government handouts and the right to steal those handouts from the Hero's who earned their money with their minds and backs. Cowards break windows and destroy strangers cars, while looting small business owners shops. Cowards engage in violence because their brains are too dysfunctional to use the system to get what they want peacefully.

It took a lot of nerve and a distorted view of reality to include MLK in that video along with the crazed and violent Anarchists who are the antithesis of that great man of peace. Shame on the person who made that for cheapening his memory in that way. It takes a sick individual to do that.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Cold shivers at work reading that..jeeeeez.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

i wish i could see in the message what some others saw, as there are many happy posts in the thread. i think mankind has been greatly retarded and oppressed by TPTB enforcing the order/structure that exists in life. i also think there are some people who need psychological counseling, therapy, and/or medication.

once the message launched into the diatribe about 'wayseer' i just got lost. i'll be checking back, i hope others post more of what the message means to them & not just a reaction to it. maybe that will help me understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join