It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL How many ATS Members here believe in Alien lifeforms and Alien spacecraft ? Visiting Earth

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Originally posted by blupblup
Number 1 yes.

(However, 99% of "sightings" are not these aliens or craft)

The MOD got it own to 24 per cent actually, 24 per cent were not explainable. Look into it.

Yeah... I said nothing about explainable or not, I said 99% are NOT these crafts... alien spaceships, what ever you want to call them.

I didn't mention the percentage of unidentifiable sightings.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There is proof that they exist, there was an earlier post from a member... anways. 1.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Number 1.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't believe aliens from another planet are currently visiting our planet, but I am not closed to the idea. I suspect they probably did in the distant past and may even be us or our forebears. I believe they most likely exist, but in far enough systems and without the technology and/or interest to make frequent trips to Earth worthwhile or possible.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
number 1 deff

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is not an easy topic for me. But about 42 years ago my very best friend at that time in the 8th grade. He was incredibly nieve. And the most kind decent man I ever met. But after our long discussions, his Dad joined us, and offered to take us fishing in Lake Minnetonka. I said to him "No Sir, the fish have done nothing to me" He said Al (his Son) told me your Dad took you fishing in Canada just before you moved to Minnesota from Chicago. I said :"Yes Sir" and he said well do you think it's "OK" that we eat the fish that just jumped into our hands, let us grab them and eat them. I will be blunt and I said "I'm not hungry" And we were in a patch of fish that jumped into the boat, no s***. Many years later I got a "blip" from our contacts in the local police department. And they told me "Bob, we got something, very strange" "Oh, and whats that" ? Well, we have a guy with a very small, I guess its called a "hobby farm" "And what do you got" ? Were not sure. "I said Excuse Me"?

Can you tell me whats going on? He said "the owner claimed certain farm animals had some kind of strange surgery done" "Specify, please" Well can you tell me more? He said" I think, the glands maybe"? I said where were the cuts made and he said "Well it looks like the neck close to the head, and the base of the skull"? and I said makes sense to me, if you want glands thats where they are. I am very uncomfortable, because I was one who was part of the food chain, who was silent. No more. I was willing to keep my mouth shut, when they "Only went after our farm animals, and then I thought "Well at least they know how we feel about our pets, go after them, then do they understand, thats an act of, for this man who has never had a child, an act of war" ? And this cop said to me: "Do you have any suggestions"? I said take notes, set up both film (mechanical) camera's and video, and then leave. And UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE'S tell them (the owners of the property) you are leaving any recording device's.I gave him both my private number and others if I was not around.

Truth is, I think from what I have seen not directly, but by reasonable connections that this planet of ours is indeed been visited by "Other intelligence's" First the good news: Most appear benign, even quite gentle. But sometime's some of these dude's have no sense at all. If they show up in your bedroom at the "appointed time", which for some reason is about 03:30 hours, and you "whip out the shot gun" I will be blunt. You got a good chance of shooting your partner, your child, or your pet, but not any Alien. But there are some who are not so kind, but our weapons that throw lead shot, will not stop them. But believe it, we can stop the dangerous ones by working together. It won't be easy, but we don't have a choice.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow more than 80 percent of responses are voting 1

not many fence sitters voting here.

peace& hope
SM

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I believe there's civilizations that are millions of years ahead of us, and are Super Advance Technologically speaking.... These folks can come and go on command.. The open space is a major highway to them, not a restriction... A closed mind is a made-up mind :-)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In the universe? Oh yes of course I do.. I don't think there is a reasonable person on this planet that doesn't!

Visited Earth? You know.. I'm kinda a fence rider on that issue. I think there is a good possibility at one point or another they found us.. maybe even made contact... Who's to say.. I've never seen any evidence however that really compelled me to beleive they are here as we speak.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I do believe that there is alien life out there in the universe, so I suppose that would be a 1. As to how much of it is what we would call intelligent (able to master spaceflight and even interstellar travel) I haven't a clue. Using earth as a model, it seems most likely that a vast majority of living things one might encounter won't be intelligent, or at least not to the point of having what we consider to be technology.

As to whether any sort of intelligent life has ever set foot in this solar system (and on the earth) I am very, very skeptical of that.

I do think that the first alien life that we encounter will be on the order of bacteria, not a race of highly intelligent beings that have mastered technology (though that may well happen some day in the future).

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yes.

I hope you weren't looking for a one-word answer. I believe in alien life forms, and I believe certain intelligent life forms have visited earth, either in the past or the present. I am also sure that the universe is rich with life, intelligent or not, and we either lack the technology to search outside of our solar system to find it, or it has been found and the governments of the world are keeping it a secret from the public.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I would fall into the NUMBER 3 category..

Seeing is believing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
1 - Yes!

I wan´t to believe, and I do!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ATS is so big yet it doesn't have a poll option! I wanted to do a poll before but I discovered that there is no poll option to make. Making a poll is a very nice way to know the pulse of the members of the site.

As for the question, my answer is #1.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i definatly belive, seen three

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
2, because the ufos origin is earth and not another planet. [/quote Finally! Yes to this man's statement.

edit on 9-4-2011 by jrstock because: Amplified, regained composure. You do not want to know, literally.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
#1 Why would we ever think we would be alone in the Universe? I don't know... I'll just asume there is life out there, how can anyone prove that there isn't?

I will also assume that a Government wouldn't tell its people about it either.

I hope it becomes common knowledge within my lifetime, like the changing of the understanding that Earth isn't flat.

oh how we laugh at those people now...
edit on 9/4/11 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

Cheers mate!

Nice observation about the rationale of some people, people must have some serious blinders on to deny the ufo reality if they have actually done any research on it, they get so distracted by people like david icke they fail to observe the evidence. Take Nick Pope for example, he did his research and is now a very valuable man to the field

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join