It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Vibration in my head, from time to time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not sure where this thread goes.
For some time, maybe almost 5months now, maybe shorter or longer ive been getting these low vinrating sensations in my head. There completly random. Sometimes i get them in the lower and upper parts of my head.Just one random spot at a time. I should mention that i have raised my vibrational level...Im having this low vibration going on in the upper left region of my head. They never hurt, they just come and go. Now its at the back part of my head. I dont remember if they had been worse at times...Now im getting a stronger vibrayion on my big right toe, about 5-6 out of 10... Ive read online that when ur body starts to enter a higher vibration some symptoms include tingly sensations or something like that...I'm going to do more research on vibrations. Since December of 2010 I've become more spiritual. Does anyone else have these stinger feelings?
Is it a good thing or bad thing ? The vibrations stopped now... ")

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I'm a girl ! ;(

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I do NOT own anything like that...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
both those replies should get banned? lol ATS members are becoming identical to GLP anonymous posters.

OP, anything like the reports here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

vibrations are very linked to astral projection. Just lay down on your back, get comfortable. clear your mind and only focus on your breathing(in your nose and out of your mouth).Deep Breaths. The vibrations may become more intense. Heartbeat may rise if your are scared or excited but just try to stay calm. Before you know it, you'll be able to leave your body. btw you cant get hurt from anything in the astral world and anything you think of WILL happen so have positive thoughts

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've had some ganrly vibes pas threough my dome. I've never been able to carry them though if they are sticking with you so, it tells me you must be a pretty benevolent or decent person. just keep passing around good feelings. definitely consult as many as possible but I'm ceetain that unless its painful you make the vibes..so just 'chill winston' anyone will get awesome points if they know the movie ref ijust dropped. Happy ascension Alien descendant? actuall Seed i wonder or is it a cool name (it IS a cool name)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Wow whats with all the nasty comments.... it seems like a fair question to me.

First of all i would see a doctor just to rule out any physical issues, perhaps an MRI or Catscan for the head.

If there are no physical problems them hmm, it's really hard to say. Do you meditate or have you ever tried to Astral project etc. It could be related somehow to that. A few years back i tried to start meditating more and even started to attempt Astral projection, i wasnt totally succesful but in bed at night when i was relaxed and attempting it i started to feel the strangest feeling in my head or brain. It's almost indescribable but the best way i could explain it is a very deep vibration type of feeling.

Another alternative may be certain vitamin definincies, if the vibration is physical and almost like a twitching in certain parts of the body, it could be that your lacking certain nutrients and vitamins. Potassium definincies can cause twitching along with many other various things. Banana's a great for potassium but the best thing is a good multi-vitamin.

I'm sure if you have the same brands as in Australia but i started taking multi-vitamins a couple years ago and it really helps you relax and be more energetic through the day and can help with certain twitching and related issues ( as long as it's a nutrient issue )

Here is the female version of the brand i use;

www.swisse.com...

They are great

edit on 5-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Go and see a doctor...these symptoms can be related to narrowing vessel, aneurysm or stoke...
...take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I think I attempted astral projection, not sure if I suceedrd. I go to yoga once a week, and on that class we medatate, I love it. Would u like to know about an expirene I had a couple of days ago ? Its similar to this. I take qiite a few vitamins, including cranberry extract it come with b6, some kind of herb and vitamkn c. I also take 1 ester c. Along with fish oil, flaxseed oil, b12 and some times co,q10...along with meals...once a day. Im getying a vibration in my head in the back of my lower head ...they never hurt, kind of ferls good..that expurrnce is pretty cool..do u all wish to know?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Respond to: P-M-H (ATS Member )

Yes I exactly feels like a pulse!
Id say im a good person, I dont like getting in trouble lol id think im kind of leaning towars the benevolent side, im the good girl in my family my sis is the trouble maker, every time I walk into her room I get very bad negative feelings, I hardly like going into her room, bad vibs, plus she is mean spirited, she wad a mad little girl tol...not to get off topic yes im good

I am trying to raise my vibration, watching my fav movies, listening to techno, medatation, and new age musics, like enya,enigma,ATB, and another artist called Art Noeovo I think thats how u spell it lol I also dont like listening to radios they give me headaches- I know why cuause the transmions

So I nelieve it due to raising my vibrations, what else can I do to raise? Is it dangerous to continue raising my vibd, its for a gokd reason....

edit on 4/5/2011 by AlienDecendants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You would know if u has succeeded in Astral projecting...

Although if you are interested in finding out more about it and how to actually do it here is a good site to get you started;

Astral Projection - A Beginners guide

It takes alot of hard work and self discipline.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hiphappa14

I believe an an alien seed, plus I think its an asome name that fits us all

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

listening to techno

Love it!! Try some Showtek or Headhunterz!!! They are awesome;

If your into shuffling you might like this clip as well, these peeps are from my hometown - Melbourne, Australia and it's got a good tune as well!!

Although im not too sure if its very good for meditation... you are meant to relax not get hyped up lol

Although it does touch a certain nerve with me, it might sound strange but at times music like this almost makes me emotional and it does send a chill up my spine. I dont know it's just the love of it or whether its the frequencies or harmonics but i love it

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Awsome not alot of people are into techno

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I luuuuv it, i always have.

The very first techno or trance i listened to back when i was about 14 was Infected Mushroom -

It's old school now but it started my journey into Techno, Hardstyle and trance.....

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him
edit on 5-10-2013 by thefourthjokerscard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join