It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Amazing & Revolutionary, Theoretical Idea open for Discussion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
All we are when we get down to it is electrons and protons. All matter around is is a different arrangement of protons and electrons so imagine this..

We have a device that breaks down the electrons and protons in something like a brick and rearranges them into something like a burger. We could theoretically create anything out of anything. Water out of air, food out of dust. The possibilities are endless.

In Genesis Adam was supposable created from dust. Imagine if god from the old testament was in fact just an extra terrestrial or group of extra terrestrials that had the technology capable of rearranging the protons and electrons in dust and transform them into a human being?

If we had this technology available to us and ready to use for even the poorest of countries then we could solve some of the worlds biggest problems. Famine would be non-existent, Children would not die from drinking contaminated water. Money would not be an issue as we could create things for free. We could turn cancer cells into something less harmful?

We could get rid of man made pollution by turning the pollution into oxygen?

The possibilities for technology such as this are literally endless. With it we could get the utopia that has been dreamt of for so long. It is within our grasp.. the idea is out of the box, theoretical, but still plausible.. if only we can avoid destroying ourselves before we reach a stage where technology like this is a real possibility.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Interesting theory - but I do believe it was genetic alteration of a species already here. The Sumerian Tablets sure look like that's what happened. And in fact, there's a piece of Human DNA that is not found in anything else on this planet.

There are other clues we were genetically manipulated, but I won't bore you. [smile]

link   
How is it within our grasp?

How is this revolutionary?

I don't mean to sound mean but the concept is a pretty old one.

link   

Thats a cool thought to think about, it would be a long time till we would have the technology to do that.

Too bad we are probably going kill ourselves off as a species before we ever come remotely close to that kind of technology.
edit on 4-4-2011 by MarcLawrence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
We have a device that breaks down the electrons and protons in something like a brick and rearranges them into something like a burger.

This Klingon Gagh is for you,

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But what powers this revolutionary technology...to re-arrange atomic matter would require vast amounts of energy. What we really need is a machine that can extract endless zero-point energy. THEN we combine that with your idea, allowing us to directly transform that energy into whatever we like. "Energy" is really the building block of matter, not electrons or other "particles".

edit on 4-4-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Oh, we have those Zero Point Energy things - those "dark" energy extractors. Well... Some of us do. Most of us don't.
edit on 4/4/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Oh, we have those Zero Point Energy things - thise "dark" energy extractors.
Huh? Everything about this thread is hypothetical, of course we don't have ZP extraction machines, and zero point energy has nothing to do with dark energy or dark matter. Zero-point energy is the energy that naturally exists within the vacuum of any space. Even a capsule of completely empty space (empty of matter) is still thriving with spontaneous and naturally occurring energy, popping in and out of existence. At this level reality is like a violent sea of probabilities and chaos. If we could learn to harvest this zero-point energy the output should be vastly larger than the input required to harvest it.

EDIT: Indeed I actually believe machines of this nature have already been built but suppressed.

edit on 4-4-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Funny that I am reading this. Today, while my teacher in math was teaching, I was day dreaming and thinking of the possibility to walk through walls/ pass through "solid" objects. When I was thinking this, I came across the idea you have come across that everything is just a bunch of atoms. Electrons and Protons. I think that our mind (or advanced technology that we don't have (or do?)) has the power to possibly break these apart, or possibly spread them out, manipulate them in a way that you want them too. I certainly enjoy thinking of this and will think about it more
just spreading an idea..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Oh, we have those Zero Point Energy things - thise "dark" energy extractors.
Huh? Everything about this thread is hypothetical, of course we don't have ZP extraction machines, and zero point energy has nothing to do with dark energy or dark matter. Zero-point energy is the energy that naturally exists within the vacuum of any space. Even a capsule of completely empty space (empty of matter) is still thriving with spontaneous and naturally occurring energy, popping in and out of existence. At this level reality is like a violent sea of probabilities and chaos. If we could learn to harvest this zero-point energy the output should be vastly larger than the input required to harvest it.

You're right that ZPE has nothing to do with dark MATTER. However... ZEP and "dark" energy are one and the same. From: www.pureenergysystems.com...

Valone described a report in the July 8, 2004 issue of Nature about how the “Dark Energy” of astronomy is ZPE, and is why the universe is accelerating. He said that when he confronted astronomer Reba Goodman about this nomenclature, and that they are describing Zero Point Energy, so why didn’t they just call it ZPE, the astronomer replied that they “wanted to keep it vague.”

And yes, I know what ZPE/"dark" energy/radiant energy (Tesla)/other terms for it is.

EDIT: Indeed I actually believe machines of this nature have already been built but suppressed.

That's why I said "some" of us have them but most of us don't. [smile]

I know we have ways of extracting overunity from the plenum. Please see my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Ok...I'm following you now...

You're right that ZPE has nothing to do with dark MATTER. However... ZEP and "dark" energy are one and the same. From: www.pureenergysystems.com...

Valone described a report in the July 8, 2004 issue of Nature about how the “Dark Energy” of astronomy is ZPE, and is why the universe is accelerating. He said that when he confronted astronomer Reba Goodman about this nomenclature, and that they are describing Zero Point Energy, so why didn’t they just call it ZPE, the astronomer replied that they “wanted to keep it vague.”
They wanted to keep it vague? Haha, well they confused me. I used to theorize that ZPE was just dark energy, it turns out I was actually correct after all. Have they always been considered the same thing?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

As far as I know. Yes.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You're on the right track, but to the wrong destination. Seems like you're thinking alchemically, but the cool stuff is in nanotechnology, because altering atoms to change something into something else is (a) currently impossible (to change the atoms that make an iron brick into atoms that make a gold brick) and (b) already something that we do, it's called chemistry
(here's a practical example: Chemistry in Everyday Life - the Chemistry of Cooking)

Here's an interesting article from a while back: Nanotechnology: What Will It Mean?
edit on 4-4-2011 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Everything in this thread is related to the physical world.
yes all is made out of atoms and protons and neutrons,...
The OP even states that according to religion, Adam was made out of dust. Of course they are talking about Adams physical body.

What about the 'essence of you', your soul, spirit, the core of your whole being... is that made out of protons, electrons and neurons?
Maybe our 'power' to create a better world lies in there.
Unless you say that is just a creation of our brain... but then, what is the point of all of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
you have made an inappropriately literal interpretation of some very abstract ideas.

and then you proceed to make a veryn unimaginative hypothetical technology.

there are REAL sciences and technologies that are far more "far out" than what you have proposed here.

sorry, kid. i say BOO.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

edit on 5-4-2011 by b309302 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I agree 100.1% wit the OP. However, I believe our scientists are WAY overrated. The fact that our universities still teach a scientific method over 400 years old should speak for itself. If the minds approving the quarterly research budgets cannot even understand 3D time, then it is no wonder we are still trying to reverse engineer outdated german technology. We should be expanding on the energy that caused the worm hole over Copenhagen when Obama accepted the Nobel prize. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
S&F just for bringing up the idea.

Hypothetically, you are a genius.

Still, I think that tampering with the fabric of existence has proven quite dangerous.

If we want to end world hunger and poverty, we don't need a machine. We need only wake up as a collective and distribute the food and wealth that already exist better.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The truth is that electrons and protons - and the neutrons they work off as they do what they do - are being further broken down into sub-sub-atomic particles by guys with 17 mile smash-em-up toys and hefty government research budgets, and no one has figured out just how far down it all actually goes....in a particle sense, that is. What they'll discover is that the indivisible unit of existence that we recognize as particle-centric is actuially the event itself. Once they figure this out, the rest of everything will make sense, and Newtonian physics will align with Quantum physics and the dichotomy of size-affected behavior will be a thing of the past.

Hell, once they figure out the relationship between the event unit and the information unit, the whole damn mystery of physical existence will be laid wide open. I'll give them another 20 years to finally allow themselves to admit that they've been chasing a ghost with this particle physics foolishness. That'll be enough time for the folks in charge right now to be pushed out and for the kids to take the helm.
edit on 4/5/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
You're on the right track, but to the wrong destination. Seems like you're thinking alchemically, but the cool stuff is in nanotechnology, because altering atoms to change something into something else is (a) currently impossible (to change the atoms that make an iron brick into atoms that make a gold brick)

Actually, we have the technology to transmute elements. We transmuted a very small amount of lead into gold in the 1970's. We did not do more because, with the cost of energy added in, if we had made an ounce, it would have cost on the order of a million dollars an ounce.

With plenum energy (ZPE), energy costs would be nil and we could create all the gold we wanted to - out of most anything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join