A race of subterranean dwarves

page: 4
182
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by skyjohn
Isn't this in the wrong section of the forum?


Why do you think so? These are "aliens among us" imo. They are alien in the sense that they are a different race of people that we have yet to make official encounter with and disclosure of.


^^^^The first sentence in the paragraph, above the 1st comment, at the top of this page=

Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects.


TERRESTRIAL : of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants.
www.merriam-webster.com...
EXTRATERRESTRIAL: originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere.


Originally posted by Skyfloating
There is a race of dwarves living in subterranean dwellings, caves and tunnel systems all across earth.


As far as I can tell, based on the guidelines in place, this is in the wrong forum.




posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
And apparently it is in the interest of either the dwarfs or other interest groups to keep the issue quiet.


Why would they keep it quiet?


There are records of elves everywhere too.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


What's funny about this is, your entire point is off topic and the guidelines that you so strictly adhere to dictate that the OP has the power to delete your posts.

What are you getting at? That a sub forum should be started for in depth critical analysis of thread sorting?



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating
 


Where I live people really belief and fear dwarfs. We have big termite dens that the locals say is the home of the dwarf. If you damage the termite nest the dwarfs will do some sort of harm. My wife is a Filipina and swears that they are real and tells me she was visited by them as a child. Sometimes when I misplace my keys or something else I wont be able to find she tells me the dwarfs are using it. And funny enough a few days later they will turn up in a place I already looked. So I must say although I have never seen them, I am sure they exist. I cant see the air I breath but I know its there.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77
 


In the 1st quote of my post, the OP asked a question.
I answered the question.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Is it really that relevant or important? There has been talk of ETs in this thread after all.

Well anyways sorry, I'm not a mod, so my opinion doesn't matter on this either, just forget it pointless discussion.
edit on 5-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating
 


Cool post, Starred and flagged.

May the longbeards live long!!!
edit on 5-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spragology

Also find it interesting that they were supposedly master metal workers and had super natural powers but never mastered the art of making under pants!
edit on 4-4-2011 by spragology because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-4-2011 by spragology because: (no reason given)


Actually underpants was first invented as a sort of magical protection against the Little People!!!! It has a long and well documented history in the western world, and it is always for whatever reason associated with various little people legends. I'm sure that you have heard of the infamous "magical" Mormon Underwear right? Well rumor has it that there is a level that one can reach within the Mormon Church where it is revealed that the Mormon Underwear was invented as a way to keep the evil magics away of the Muagandi. The Muagandi were variously depicted as either fallen angels, or the offspring of those who mated with such fallen angels. You may have heard of the legends that such offspring resulted in the Biblical Giants from the Bible sometimes referred to as the Nephilim....well according to the Mormons, Giants were not the only result....some of the offspring were parodoxically extremely small. While the larger Nephilim were Giants that had enormous strength....the very tiny Muagandi were equally powerful in Magical forces as their Nephilim cousins were strong! While the Nephilim chose to live among Earth men and flaunt their great strength becoming warriors and Kings....the Muagandi decided to retreat underground to use their dark magical sorcery to influence the world above in more subtle, yet equally powerful ways!

By the way.....everything you just read was complete and utter Bull$hit that I just made up off of the top of my head.....It kind of sounded believable though didn't it?

Well the Mormons DO have Magical Underwear though.....you can look that up if you don't believe me. I don't think it has anything to do with 'Little People' though.

-------------------sorry 'bout all of that----------------------------I amuse myself quite easily-----------------



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by moosevernel

But it makes sense to me that they are a different species of human that for one reason or another took to living underground maybe in natural tunnels and caves at one point in ancient history (safety??) and thus evolved to become the short, stocky (muscles) for digging people we know as 'dwarves' today.


According to ancient Chinese Mythology there was a "war of the Gods" which produced all kinds of poisonous fumes and fires and drove people underground in a time "before the great flood". Piecing this kind of data together you might be right.


id never heard of that before..!! It does make some sort of sense to me that something would have driven them underground, possibly even a meteor.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

People who're diagnosed as suffering Charles Bonnet syndrome see them often enough for a 'syndrome' to be attributed to them. Most with Charles Bonnet syndrome are sight-impaired to varying degrees, be they young or old. The entities they most commonly report, we'd consider to be 'pixies' -- entities smaller than the dwarves you've mentioned. So a level of sight-impairment is the common factor, which to me implies these entities exist, but are not visible to those with 20/20 vision.

You're having a laugh surely! They must exist because those with normal sight can't see them!!!!!!

I think you'll find those sight impairment "mistake" shadows, shapes for something that does not exist. It's all linked to the human fight or flight reaction. Basically, the human instinct is to survive. So in order to avoid danger you need to be able to identify danger. Now for the best survival the perception of danger has to err on the side of caution ie we perceive danger when there isn't any but run away anyway!

So anybody with a sight impairment coupled with the normal fight or flight affect will "see" things that are not there as a protection mechanism.

This same over protective fight or flight reaction is why a lot of people see things in clouds, rocks, ink blots. Why they believe in supernatural beings etc. Like dwarves underground where it is dark and scary....whoooo.

When I first read about this human condition lights went on in my head, a eureka moment. Now this is entirely subjective but nonetheless an observation. The most religious and/or superstitious people I know are also the most fearful of the dark, unstrusting of strangers and perceive threat where there isn't any. I always wondered why that was the case.....fight or flight answered it. It's also very prevelant here on ATS.

That psychological study has changed my perception of a lot of conspiracy stuff plus several years here on ATS with negligable evidence ever to back anything up. For example : dwarf corpses. They must die, have accidents etc etc. There are rivers flowing underground that come to the surface. We have pot holers with cameras, mines. etc etc etc. But still no evidence but I have every faith that a believer will come up with an explanation.......



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9
 


well first of all this thread is certainly a stimulating feast for the imagination (that's not to say its made up, though).

but dock, wow. that was just intense. i've never heard of anything like that before in my life. was your daughter able to describe her experiences? could she recall any? so the "strange" room was in, or around your daughter's room, or her wardrobe/closet? i implore you, tell us about the other experiences you've had in this area of the house, i think it's very pertinent to the idea that they can manipulate your perception (if at all). ahh, i can't believe you'd keep a story like this to yourself here on ATS! i'd really love to hear any more experiences you have to share, if they aren't too negative or painful.

as for the coincidence of the other reports, it may have just been a spike of collective consciousness, they are indeed novel thoughts/memories. or perhaps you were impelled to think on and report about it because you were also picking up on the dwarves collective consciousness/intent?



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
www.merriam-webster.com...
EXTRATERRESTRIAL: originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere.

www.merriam-webster.com...
ALIEN: 1a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : STRANGE
1b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : FOREIGN
1c : EXOTIC
2 : differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility —alien·ly adverb —alien·ness noun


Nothing of the word "Alien" indicates anything that the word pertains solely to anything "extraterrestrial."

By Moradin's Hammer, I shall release the Hordes of the Underdark upon thee!!

edit on 4/5/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)
edit on 4/5/2011 by dethduck because: Dwarven Propaganda!



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by Dock9

People who're diagnosed as suffering Charles Bonnet syndrome see them often enough for a 'syndrome' to be attributed to them. Most with Charles Bonnet syndrome are sight-impaired to varying degrees, be they young or old. The entities they most commonly report, we'd consider to be 'pixies' -- entities smaller than the dwarves you've mentioned. So a level of sight-impairment is the common factor, which to me implies these entities exist, but are not visible to those with 20/20 vision.

You're having a laugh surely! They must exist because those with normal sight can't see them!!!!!!

I think you'll find those sight impairment "mistake" shadows, shapes for something that does not exist. It's all linked to the human fight or flight reaction. Basically, the human instinct is to survive. So in order to avoid danger you need to be able to identify danger. Now for the best survival the perception of danger has to err on the side of caution ie we perceive danger when there isn't any but run away anyway!

So anybody with a sight impairment coupled with the normal fight or flight affect will "see" things that are not there as a protection mechanism.

This same over protective fight or flight reaction is why a lot of people see things in clouds, rocks, ink blots. Why they believe in supernatural beings etc. Like dwarves underground where it is dark and scary....whoooo.

When I first read about this human condition lights went on in my head, a eureka moment. Now this is entirely subjective but nonetheless an observation. The most religious and/or superstitious people I know are also the most fearful of the dark, unstrusting of strangers and perceive threat where there isn't any. I always wondered why that was the case.....fight or flight answered it. It's also very prevelant here on ATS.

That psychological study has changed my perception of a lot of conspiracy stuff plus several years here on ATS with negligable evidence ever to back anything up. For example : dwarf corpses. They must die, have accidents etc etc. There are rivers flowing underground that come to the surface. We have pot holers with cameras, mines. etc etc etc. But still no evidence but I have every faith that a believer will come up with an explanation.......


The deepest mine is roughly 2.5 miles and the average thickness of the crust is 27 miles.

Are you saying it is completely out of the question that another race of beings who are adapdted to living underground live inside the earths crust possibly farther than we can go, or maybe not farther than we can go but just hiding.

I am not saying they are real, but its foolish to say its an impossibility.
edit on 5/4/11 by moosevernel because: spelling
edit on 5/4/11 by moosevernel because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
this stuff can totally be believed. If you think about the little people that lived in the cave in China and had those disc that couldn't be translated or when it did it was believed that they were aliens that crashed here. Makes you wonder.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by skyjohn
Isn't this in the wrong section of the forum?


Why do you think so? These are "aliens among us" imo. They are alien in the sense that they are a different race of people that we have yet to make official encounter with and disclosure of.


They are indeed "Alien"
Have you seen this PBS special yet?

Alien From Earth'
www.pbs.org...

Good thread, as usual! Thanks SF



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If you're convinced that there is a hidden race of dwarves living in those mountains then buy a plane ticket and go do some diving.

Prove to us that they're there, or I can simply manufacture a thread saying there are ancient humanoids living in a hidden valley within the depths of Antarctica.

It's easy to make up garbage. It's hard to throw it away.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Did you mention the Black Dwarves of Taiwan who used to steal local women, live in caves and have magic powers?

How about Bes the egyptian dwarf god;

or the mexican dwarf magician who built a pyramid in one nite.

little aliens living alongside us for a long time i think.



Great thread OP



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
If you're convinced that there is a hidden race of dwarves living in those mountains then buy a plane ticket and go do some diving.

Prove to us that they're there, or I can simply manufacture a thread saying there are ancient humanoids living in a hidden valley within the depths of Antarctica.

It's easy to make up garbage. It's hard to throw it away.


people are so lazy these days; wont do any research themselves; aren't curious unless everything they want to know is spoon fed to them by someone.

if you're interested, fly there yourself!



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
If you're convinced that there is a hidden race of dwarves living in those mountains then buy a plane ticket and go do some diving.

Prove to us that they're there, or I can simply manufacture a thread saying there are ancient humanoids living in a hidden valley within the depths of Antarctica.

It's easy to make up garbage. It's hard to throw it away.


this thread isn't trying to prove or suggest anything, it's just information compiled from around the world, so make of it what you will. this is all cultural and anecdotal information from around the world, from isolated places on the planet all telling similar stories. the implication is pretty obvious, but the thread isn't saying one thing, and it's not making anything up either. if you are so emotional and worked up about a thread postulating these things, go out and prove us wrong yourself. do you know what website you're on right now? do you know what forum you're in, or who skyfloating is?

also your last phrase doesn't make sense.



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
They prefer to be called "little deformed people".





new topics
top topics
 
182
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join