It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan: Radioactive water being DUMPED into the sea!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The lesser of two evils indeed...
.. all I can say is im glad I only have 40-50yrs left on this planet, assuming nothing unforeseen occurs.

Although, it does make me question the concept of bringing kids into the world.

yea, but fpr those of us with kids the future is looking bleak.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tonosama
reply to post by mr10k

In Japanese it would be something like, "Teme ga SU-GEH BAKA"

It is sad to see. I lived outside of Tokyo for a long time. I used to surf in the waters off Chiba. I have been through Iwate prefecture; never really stopped though, it is just a bunch of farmland. But it was pretty. I remember the last incident, '99 I think, where someone was mixing nuclear fuel in some sort of 5 gallon bucket and irradiated the whole place. The Japanese covered that up real good. Since I lived there and saw that cover-up I know this one is covering up just as much, if not more.

Just look at what we have found out so far: plutonium in the soil, some sort of massive leak in the tunnels venting extremely radioactive water into the ocean, dumping of contaminated water into the ocean, the unbelievable stories when the reactors were exploding that is was no big deal, etc.. and so on.

I still fail to understand why they didn't just bury these things right from the start. I have looked around just a bit and I can't seem to find any example where anyone was ever able to stop a nuclear meltdown and save the reactor. They always end up dumping sand and cement on the thing to stop fission and prevent further leakage of radiation. of course, this is always after the owning company spent way too long trying to salvage the reactor and contaminating everything.

Baka

LOL I knew Temee was a bad word, but Baka!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join