It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lieberman maybe US should intervene in Syria Too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

statement above about the 1:24 mark.

me thinks of Damascus.if you know me, you know what I am talking about

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

screw him...screw what the muslim world wants us to do...its their fault these dictaters are in place in the first place...let them fight their own fight...if they lose too bad...why put our guys out there to be killed for people who never liked us in the first place...they only like us when they need something...kinda like british and french throughout history...never really liked us til they needed bailed out and then they were our best friends
edit on 4-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If there is a war out there, Lieberman is for it.

Man if there was a possibility of war with moon rocks, old Joe would be for it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hes more concerned about furfilling jewish prophecy than helping America.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

screw him...screw what the muslim world wants us to do...its their fault these dictaters are in place in the first place...let them fight their own fight...if they lose too bad...why put our guys out there to be killed for people who never liked us in the first place...they only like us when they need something...kinda like british and french throughout history...never really liked us til they needed bailed out and then they were our best friends
edit on 4-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

Actually, the colonial powers installed and supported most of these dictators and kingdoms. If it wasn't for our hypocritical stance of arming and supporting them in exchange for a guaranteed access to their oil supplies, their people might have been able to gain access to democracy much earlier than today.

Does this mean I support another intervention, absolutely not, but we must not try and pretend that we somehow support democracy and justice in the world. History paints an entirely different picture of our government's attitudes.

the Billmeister

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I say we all pitch in 2 cents each and get Joe a map a compass a parachute and a one way ticket to Syria!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

lol I think that was a clear pick at Toe-jam and Earl.

new topics

top topics

join