It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi all :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well ive finally done it , ive been reading articles discussions chats information on ats for many years now and its always amazed me how informative and reliable you guys/girls can be so ive joined . its a big step for mee as ive used other chit/chat sites and well just got plain bored. Ive found my new home

im from the uk good ol wet and windy north east
i love researching stuff ( anything that catches my eyes ) ufos, truth , life , planets , history the list goes on basically anything that is not on the news

i would like to say firstly thankyou ats members for showing me reality and helping me to uncloud my vision
also i hope i bring help to many many threads to which i look forward to reading and of course talking to you at somepoint in the future

many thanks

periloustimes

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

We'll be looking forward to reading your opinions.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by periloustimes

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hi, I'm pretty new here myself. Welcome! Look forward to your perspective being shared

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS
Great to have another UK member join us here on AboveTopSecret!

Any thing you need feel free to ask,

Read the rules and have fun, Look forward to seeing you around our home!

~Asala~

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I am a new member myself and took the big step to post my intro early this morning. I discovered ATS about four months ago while searching for information on aliens and UFOs and recently made it my first discussion board home. I find the alternative news to be invaluable as well and that was largely my reason for joining as well. We look forward to helping you deny ignorance! Happy posting.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Keep an open mind, and approach each and every topic with the view of a skeptic. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Welcome new person . I'm only about 4,000 miles west of you so we're practically neighbors . Put a few in the fridge because i'll drop in for an English beer in about 15 minutes .
You supply the beer and i'll bring the guns . All we'll need is money and lawyers . Just what is that bangers and mash that you guys eat ? With the name of Bangers i figure it must be something that gives a person gas real bad .
Am i close ?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Enjoy yourself, it's a blast!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

many thanks
i cant wait to get involved in some topics

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

yeah ive noticed its a good ol place for a chin wag lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bandito

hahaha not far off lol its just sausage and mash with gravey

beers yes guns alas not in the uk shame as i would love to have a go

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

always do , as some things we see can seem to be very very real but with a bit of research and patience false but they do say with every bit of fiction there are some truths

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspiciousPeon

thanks friend , ufos aliens etc i look forward to discussing the possibilities

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

thanks
ur just down the road ( newcastle )

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hiya PT (better than TP I suspect) welcome. I am the in-house nut bar and rabid bacon enthusiast. Hope you brought your point of view and your sense of humor. Enjoy!!

Have a drink on me!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27109a8ea03e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-4-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: grrrrr

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

tp i didnt think of that lol

just for you

Two mexicans are stuck in he desert,wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden…….. “Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell? Ees bacon I ahm sure of eet.” “Si, Luis eet smells like bacon to meee”.

So with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon. There’s raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there’s fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon……every imaginable kind of cured pig meat. “Pepe, Pepe we ees saved! Eet is a Bacon Tree!” “Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage?”We ees in the desert don’t forget.” “Pepe when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smeell like bacon…..ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree”.

And with that ……. Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 feet, with Pepe close behind, when all of a sudden a machine gun opens up and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

“Pepe….go back man, you was right….ees not a bacon tree.” “Luis, Luis, mi amigo…….what ees it?” “Pepe……ees not a bacon tree…… ees

ees

ees

ees

ees

ees

ees a HAM BUSH!.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
GR--OAN!! & LOLOL !!

Here is clear evidence that Pepe & Luis should have come to ATS and done a little research. You can find just about anything here, including the obvious difference between a Bacon Tree:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e73057152744.jpg[/atsimg]

...and a Ham Bush:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/926ac8cbaa86.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join