It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to make others know we are fighting the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It just came to me that we can put our signs up just like they put theirs right in our faces.

The idea is that we can put posters with NOHL (Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas) or even make graffity with it to make other freedom and anti-nwo fighters know that there are others in their town and to make the nwo that this movement is growing and we are starting to win ground in this battle and i also bet that there will be people that will search for the significance of this and will also start to wake up.

Lets turn this into a movement that will win back our liberties and our freedom and uncuff us from the tyranical elites that 'rule' over us.

Hope to see that others will gain initiative and do this.

Liberty for humanity!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Great idea!

One thing that particularly bothers me about those who have "woken up" is their lack of directed action and grassroots efforts to work on the issues they have "woken up" to.

There should be more groups/committees/volunteers that make a concerted effort to wake up others. Posting on the Internet is good, but it's only part of the solution.

edit on 4-4-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah nice idea!

Here is more inspiration!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I hate to say it but only a big event would wake up the masses to see their Govt in true form; unfortunately the Americans learned nothing from Hurricane Katrina but an event that shakes the foundations of caucasian America most probably will.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
And have a watch on this brave guy that confronted rockefeller in chile!

We need more people like this!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

One of my goals in life is to meet this person and congratulate him.

He has my respect and he deserves all the respect he can get.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ive always laughed at NWO conspiracies... not because I don't think its possible (which i don't think it is in those GLOBAL ONE ULTIMATE POWER!!) but because these same people already run the show. Do you really think foreign rule could just come into the United States and say hey your with us now? Americans, it turns out, do own a metric s*^& ton of firearms. No, we are already slaves to the status quo, and our currencies, and our bankers. Why would they rock the boat?
edit on 4-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
S&F!!!

I just posted last week about my choice for an anti-NWO anthem

ATS- how's this for an ANTI-NWO Anthem? WE COME FOR YOU!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Starred and flaged, the lyrics are pretty good.

If this movement kicks off more than expected i'll create a blog to show the works of others and who knows how this could turn out.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You just inspired me to share one of my tshirt desings with you!

Present for you! Bilderberg T shirt design!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

I love the slogan. It would fit in perfectly with my ideas - which are developed with the idea of freeing Humanity from slavery and the need for money. In case you haven't seen them, my ideas are presented in two threads here: The End of Entropy is the foundation - read first - and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure.

Both threads are linked in my sig.

Novus Ordo Humanae Libertas!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by JimIrie

One of my goals in life is to meet this person and congratulate him.

He has my respect and he deserves all the respect he can get.

For what? Robbing poor people and financing the Hitler regime?
No really this guy is one of the most intriguing people of the world!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I was talking about the guy that dragged Rockefeller through dirt
, i have got to say he has a lot of ... you know .. round things bellow the p...s.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Ahhh...

You wrote it a little cryptic.... But tho... Yeah, huge

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There is also that 'V' design that Alex Jones has been promoting, a bit simpler in the message but also gets the point across. Liberty for humanity is also a good slogan.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Yeah, Alex Jones knows his way arround psychology and people buy faster into V for Victory because of the V for Vendetta movie. Its kind of the same thing the NWO does.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Bump, because you never know what happenes next.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm not having any of that V for Vatican stuff, I think it's all made up for the proles, so they can easily identify their new, domestic terrorist groups.

But this I like very much. Anybody willing to make some sort of logo or a poster? JimIrie, you did a fine job on that bilderberger design...you up for it?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You can make your own posters just make sure it has N.O.H.L. spelled on it. And why make a logo, its just a means of making a sign so other people know that in their town there are more against the NWO.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This entire thread is a monument to how moronic and ridiculous you people see yourselves.

And before you start labeling me as a "disinformation agent", allow me to explain.

We are fighting an enemy whose power FAR exceeds our own. We're talking about the heads of governments, the CEOs of corporations, agents of intelligence agencies, etc. They control a substantial amount of the media, and wield untold influence. This is not to dissuade you; it's a statement of facts.

What you people are proposing is to create a visible, concrete organization whose purpose is to overthrow an oppressive One World Government. You intend to paint graffiti on walls. In our society, society ruled by our enemies, these can be interpreted as dangerous, criminal acts and words.

This group would be marginalized and depicted as dangerous radicals. I can see it now: a Fox News special report warning it's viewership about this "radical, dangerous, and paranoid anarchist group whose declared purpose is to overthrow the government and all major corporations". They would show pictures of the graffiti, play your "anti-NWO anthem" on air, interview a (fake) "former" member of the group whose identity would be "hidden for his own safety", and probably finish it off by interviewing scared-looking "concerned citizens" who have "received threats".

Within 5 minutes, your entire group would be depicted as a radical, domestic terrorist group and lose any credibility or possible support.

I cannot emphasize enough how we CANNOT, in ANY WAY have a public face. To do so is to give the NWO a visible target to track down and destroy. They can slander us with a media campaign, containing us a weirdo, tin-foil hat fringe group. Or they can unleash the police upon us and grind us out of existence. We are not (yet) in situations similar to those ongoing in the Middle East. We are weak and vulnerable, with our only actions so far being posting in a conspiracy website that can delete posts because it breaks a Terms of Service agreement.

To go around and pretend that we are some sort of semi-secretive vigilante group fighting dictators is the mindset of a pretentious, hipster teenager who feels the need to something to make him (or her) feel special.

My friends, we cannot be a solid or a liquid. We must be like a vapor; expansive and flexible. And like a vapor, we shall not be so easily contained.

By now I bet you are thinking: "Well, what do you propose Mr. Know-it-all?!?" The answer to that is simple: we must act THROUGH established, legitimate groups, that can blend into the fabric of society. We must be PART of the crowd, yet influence them to fight and enemy they do not know exist. We must work the system.

In working the system, we fight the New World Order under their rules. In other words, we fight a public battle. The usual stuff: protesting, petitions, etc. So long as democracies and individual nations exist, their leaders can still be held accountable and influenced to a certain degree. They have to play by these rules for the time being. We can turn the tide against them; beat them in their own chess game. Sure, maybe it's not as exciting as what the majority of people have in mind when they hear "Fighting the New World Order", but what did you expect? That posting here would make you some sort of quasi-revolutionary? The world has enough of those, and a lot of them are pretenders.

Anyways, here are a few sites to sign petitions and work on campaigns. Choose which petition to sign and which action to endorse carefully: What may seem good for us now could be used against us.

www.change.org... - A free and easy way to start a petition and make your voice heard by government and business leaders. These have various successes, from changing company stances to helping individual lives.

www.avaaz.org... - an International civic organization that promotes activism on issues such as climate change, human rights, and religious conflicts. It has 7 million members and signs regular petitions to various governments.

www.workingforchange.com... - Leftist US political movement focused on petitions, campaigns, running ads, etc.

www.citizen.org... - A US national, nonprofit consumer advocacy organization founded in 1971 to represent consumer interests in Congress, the executive branch, etc.

www.38degrees.org.uk... - Similar to the above links, but for the UK.

www.getup.org... - Similar to the above, but for Australia.

Successful actions by such groups have changed stance and have had effect, and can be interpreted as a success against greedy corporate elements and some government action. If anything, partisan divide between left and right is possible the most successful thing keeping us from focusing on the New World Order.

That's all I have to say. If you intend to go ahead with your plan to fight our enemy using a public face, go ahead. But you damn not only yourself, but our entire resistance. We must be like the Anonymous group, with it's ability to organize it's members into taking heavy action. But we must be even more invisible; by adopting a public name and face, Anonymous opened themselves up for slander and marginalization.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Oberlin because: minor edits

edit on 6-4-2011 by Oberlin because: Misspelled a word. I work on my grammar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join