It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Present for you! Bilderberg T shirt design!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have a present for you all!
Since many years i am designing Tshirts, stencils, sticker, music and much more to make the people aware of the NWO stuff and many more...

Here is a design i would like to give out free tho you can download, print on shirt paper and put on your favourite clothing you like...

you can also find it here in my media corner...

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=174415

If you like this thread could be used for generating new ideas for shirt designs and also you could post your own if you like to share with us freedom fighters!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim
edit on 4-4-2011 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Very nice! I've been thinking about good shirt designs, unfortunatly no iron on paper

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
I have a present for you all!
Since many years i am designing Tshirts, stencils, sticker, music and much more to make the people aware of the NWO stuff and many more...

Here is a design i would like to give out free tho you can download, print on shirt paper and put on your favourite clothing you like...

you can also find it here in my media corner...

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=174415

If you like this thread could be used for generating new ideas for shirt designs and also you could post your own if you like to share with us freedom fighters!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim
edit on 4-4-2011 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

I would like to order 3000 for the people i am brain washing and terrorising

S&F for freaking me out

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

But hey,
just download it and make your own!

And also you could use this one for a nice DIN A4 Sticker!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here's my idea for a New World Order Tee shirt.
Designed especially for those surprised looks from people who thought and never read.

Should go with a circular logo of the Illuminati that reads NWO, Thanks for setting us straight!

Granny Granny where'd your pension go?
They said I didn't need it, now I's a crack ho!

Tru dat!

edit on 4-4-2011 by DaWhiz because: Add little poem.

edit on 4-4-2011 by DaWhiz because: logo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is the same one but bigger and splitted into two parts (fitting on two DIN A4).

This one is better on shirts....

Nice reactions when i am running around in it!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This one is about RFID.

It was free available in the net...
and setted free for printing and so on...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
And this is also very nice!

www.truthhunters.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Here is the same one but bigger and splitted into two parts (fitting on two DIN A4).

This one is better on shirts....

Nice reactions when i am running around in it!

I want 5000 of these, as they scared me more than the first lot i ordered.

And it isnt only that both lots of pictures scare me, its the fact that the letters nearly spell BIEBER
And that really did freak myself out, these letters are nearly like that other brainwashing group, the Bieber.
So WTF

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And this is also very nice!

www.truthhunters.co.uk...

That link, but........ well........ that one could already be classed as fact.
Which is even scarier

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to give this a bump!

All of you who like it - spread the link!
Give it to people as a present or just tell them about it...

And if you also have some nice idea...
Here is the place for it!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Who are the people on the shirt? I recognize D. Rockefeller and Obama but that's it. =\

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

The first guy on the left is Henry Kissinger.........

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Davian

The first guy on the left is Henry Kissinger.........

Yeah, I know Kissiger. I meant the two broads and the Santa-Claus lookin dude to the right of #efeller.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Oh well in your post above you said you only recognize Obama and Rockefeller....
I'm in the same boat as you- I can't figure out who Santa and the women are either.Thought one of the women might be Hilary Clinton but not sure....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Who are the people on the shirt? I recognize D. Rockefeller and Obama but that's it. =

From left to right:

1. Henry Kissinger, Historic US-politican, Banker, Globalist, Member of the bilderberg inner circle since decades

2. David Rockefeller, Banker, CEO(?) Rockefeller Foundation, Globalist, Eugenican, BB inner circle since decades

3. Angela Merkel, German chancellor, Master Puppet for BBs, Set into place one year after her first BB meeting

4. Barrack Hussein Obama, US President, Master Puppet for BBs, Set into place by BBs FEW WEEKS BEFORE ELECTION!

5. Queen Beatrix from the Netherlands, Widow(?) of Prince Bernhard, After his death new CEO of BB

Here is a quite informative site, probably made by the BBs themself...
(created after the knowlege about them became toO open!)

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Hope that helps...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim
edit on 23-4-2011 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ah and i forgot:

This year the meeting probably is in June, St.Moritz, Switzerland!
And i see another Canidate for the next german chancellor (believe elections are september 2012)...
The quickly ascended politican "Cem Özdemir" from the "eco"-labour, DIE GRÜNEN (THE GREEN) is invited for this year and has official confirmed his inviting from 2010 but wasn´t there. Because he has heard of the conspiracies around the BBs he wants to have a look for himself in 2011, so his words...

And funny enough his words, there is movement in the german landscape since Fukushima. One week later was an election for the southern "state" of germany, "Baden-Würthemberg" and the greens have won first time in german history! And the trend goes on!

Let´s see what happens...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hi there, you really are quite talented! I hate to be so presumptuous as to ask this, but would it be possible for you to do one along the same lines of my forum avatar? I found it somewhere online a few months ago, but I can't find a larger version or I'd do it myself. Once again, I really do think you have a great talent for this!

Alex

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Telfer

Hi there,
thank you! I would like to give it a try. Send me the original file to my mail adress: [email protected] and i will see what i can make out of it... And please give me some hints how you would like to have it! Oh and by the way very nice... mithras and so...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wonderful thread, and your designs are great. Thank you. I wonder how well it would fair to have a tshirt about Fair Trade Chocolate, Blood Chocolate or GMO Foods and walk into a store, I guess we'd have to cover it then or get thrown out???

The spyware kicked, mouse moving slower, it means they don't like this kind of talk I guess, so its the right way to go, that just gave me a bigger clue that this is something they don't want to see. So we the people need to do it, and give them alot of what they don't want to see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join