It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Four Major Earthquakes SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED - posted online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This blog,

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
sent: 8-3-2011 at 11:27 PM
Hi there,

Our general policy is that in order to link to a site you have to be a member in good standing for 6 months or more.

You certainly qualify there.

As long as the site being linked doesn't violate any of the T&C's please consider your request approved.

Djarums
ATS Admin

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is there some source for all of these ...."predictions"?
Something that is dated before said quakes?
All i see is things dated after said happenings.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Do you use earthquake tracking sites and understand them?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The posts were all posted to the blog BEFORE the earthquakes happened. They're each referenced in the blog. Deny ignorance - read the link before refuting the "prediction"...

edit on 4-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helgas2011
Do you use earthquake tracking sites and understand them?

I check USGS earthquake list. I'm not an earthquake expert by any means but grew up in California knowing about earthquakes and plate tectonics.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Added links to each blog post in the OP

edit on 4-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

it would be prudent to expect an earthquake in NorthWestern Australia and in Indonesia

'And' implies to me that more than one quake is expected. One in NW Australia would certainly be unusual (as indeed would one hitting Singapore or even Madagascar - though few places on Earth are immune from such things)

One question I would ask is what determines a 'major' earthquake? There have, for example, been 6 quakes of mag 6.0 or above in the past week. The 6.7 mag quake near Java appears to be being considered a 'major' quake. What of the two 6.4 mag quakes near Fiji? Or are they not deemed 'major'?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

did you report these predictions to the correct authorities? I know how you make your predictions from your previous thread and its very interesting indeed. Now if you have predicted the last 4 major earthquakes using your method then you must be 100% confident in predicting future events. Do you think you could help the authorities we pre warning the general public on an official scale?
I have a theory behind what you do and i will send it you in a private message and would love your feedback.

All the best

Helgas

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Even though I'm the channeler and the information has been pretty darn accurate I wouldn't trust chaneled information 100%. The beings who are providing the information do not experience time as we do, so it's just a tough thing to predict; one of the main reasons people don't trust channeling.

At this point I don't have any specific predictions. If I get one I'll reference this thread and the blog and make a large post of it. I might consider contacing local authorities as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

it would be prudent to expect an earthquake in NorthWestern Australia and in Indonesia

'And' implies to me that more than one quake is expected. One in NW Australia would certainly be unusual (as indeed would one hitting Singapore or even Madagascar - though few places on Earth are immune from such things)

One question I would ask is what determines a 'major' earthquake? There have, for example, been 6 quakes of mag 6.0 or above in the past week. The 6.7 mag quake near Java appears to be being considered a 'major' quake. What of the two 6.4 mag quakes near Fiji? Or are they not deemed 'major'?

Tough to say exactly. It seems that 6.0 is not considered worthy of prediction. The lowest I've seen predicted is the 6.4s. There have been 6.5s in New Guinea that were not predicted... just gotta take what we get, but I assume the expected damage may have something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Trouble is, that does leave you open for accusations of confirmation bias or, indeed, simply just making educated guesses (ie predicting an earthquake above mag 6.5 will hit Indonesia in the next few weeks is like predicting a tornado will destroy a farm in Kansas in May).

Given the nature of the predictions, I'm not sure how you can prove otherwise (which is not to say the predictions are not true, but that you shouldn't expect others, especially those of a sceptical nature, to accept them).

I suppose more specific detail or timing might help.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

is like predicting a tornado will destroy a farm in Kansas in May

These predictions are exceptionally more accurate than that!

Granted there is some variability and it's not a perfect science but these fall well within range of solid predictions.
The "Laos, Thailand, Vietnam area" quake happened in Myanmar, 10 miles from Laos, 40 miles from Thailand, 110 miles from Vietnam (roughly)... and it happened a few DAYS after the prediction said "It is time."

Don't wanna believe? Fine. But don't make horribly incorrect comparisons to convince others to not believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I was trying to be helpful and show why others may question your predictions

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I appreciate that part of it, and I actually feel it's a rough science right now. Lots of things to question about it, learning the variability of the predictions, if they can provide any help in future predictions. I understand confirmation bias, but for someone to say these have zero validity would also be an error.

To be fair "Polynesia" is a large place... Fiji is in Polynesia but the prediction wasn't precise. If not for all the others being basically accurate I wouldn't think twice about the Fiji predictions. I think there may be an actual "Fiji" prediction in the blog but didn't have it off hand. I'll post it if I find it later.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Dunno bro, i'm an analog sort of guy.
Show me print beforehand and you'll catch my eye.
Digital media can be changed for effect.
But if you can then great, but you'll play hell convincing me.
Sorry just terribly skeptic.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

so you would prefer to believe that I hacked Google blogspot rather than believe this happened?

How about an ATS thread? the linked Myanmar thread was posted to ATS March 24th and got 37 flags...

I assure you this is not faked and I have 7,000 views on the blog, few times a week postings since December 2010. And if you think I hacked ATS to change a posting date you might as well just not log on at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I believe the "And" might be one of those channeling lost in translation moments. I wouldn't necessarily take their meaning as we would in commonly spoken English. It might be, but it wouldn't be unusual for it to not actually mean "and".

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The only one that I liked was the one predicted by ATS user 'trueamerican'.

His prediction was for the Japanese Earthquake.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
The only one that I liked was the one predicted by ATS user 'trueamerican'.

His prediction was for the Japanese Earthquake.

mind sharing why you liked his and not these?? just curious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join